All Comments on 'A Dark Ride'

by SecondCircle

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent!

Damn, that was a great ride! So sensual and raw.

I love your style, 5* from me!

andy190andy190about 7 years ago
Hard and horny , with a touch of tenderness, just as I like it. Well done man. A great read. Had me beatin' my meat from page 2.

Loved it. What a sexy guy. So dark and mysterious! Want more. Soon.

LabeautifullLabeautifullabout 7 years ago
Amazing writer, beautiful story....

I looooooved this so much. You have to give us a part two. I just loved it. Please continue it. Pretty pleeeeeeaaaaaassee!

bhart1bhart1about 7 years ago
Very nicely done!

Definitely a piece of erotic literature. A 5 star effort in my book.

lalachick159lalachick159about 7 years ago
love it!!

Please tell me this will be a continued story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic!

Very much enjoyed this. The dialog and sensory descriptions are excellent.

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesabout 7 years ago
So good

You created such a great atmosphere. I'd love more, but I also like this as a stand alone - it doesn't need more. Well done!

sm1982sm1982about 7 years ago
Fantastic writing!

Absolutely loved every minute of this dark ride, especially when Sam became brave enough to seduce his rescuer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
DAMNED STRAIGHT

I'VE DONE A LOT OF THINGS IN MY LIFE, NO STRANGER SAVING/TAKING ME THOUGH , SPENT NIGHTS IN THE DESERT, UNDER A FULL MOON, DRANK THE FINEST CHAMPAGNE, AND ATE SUGAR COOKIES JUST TO SPIN A CACOON OF LUST AND MAKING SOMEONE'S EARTH SHAKE,,,, LOVING AND LOVING SOME MORE, BEEN KINKY AS HELL, BEEN ROMANTIC, BEEN ROMANCED, CREATED LINES NEVER USED BEFORE, AND EACH ONE WORKED, I'M A SOUTHERN RANCHER'S BOY, GREW UP AROUND FOLK WHO COULD SPIN A YARN, I'M IRISH TO BOOT, AND I CAN SPIN WORDS TILL THEY BECOME SILK IT'S ALL A FOGGY SHADOW NOW. I DONT KNOW WHICH ONE OF THEM IS YOU.... BUT I HAVE TO BELIEVE ONE OF THEM WAS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
GREAT STORY

What a great story! I love James -- and a previous comment has it right: the perfect blend of tough and tender in James. I hope James makes a return visit to Sam, and that we get more description of James. Once Sam sees him in the light, maybe he'll see a bit of black hair on that great expanse of chest, and great public bush! Bring it on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
That was a smoking hot 5 stars!

Dear SecondCircle you really took me for a sensational ride. Read it twice - the sexual tension and dynamic is pitch perfect. I loved both characters James as the reserved hero, his humility and hunger. Sam knows who he is, loved that he recognised the edge of his comfort zone and hungry, blatantly lept across the line. I agree with other commenters - its a beautiful stand alone - truely beautifully written. I aso think you could develop the story, hot hookups or build them a relationship. Thank you Subdued BTW Have you read "Shooting Matt".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
JESUS CHRIST

This has got to be one of my favorites. I was turned on af after reading this.. I hope James comes to visit more often 👌

sj_53sj_53about 7 years ago
Amazing Story

I can imaging Sam's fear but as he started to read James and the fear turned to courage and then back to fear when he saw the gun. Loved the BJ while James was driving but the description of the fuck against the tailgate was truly a work of art. Where can I find a James. I need a good fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please write a second story!

This story was so hot! And so well written. Consider a sequel or series!

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 7 years ago

Good lord. Ridiculously hot. I can tell this is a story I'll read again and again.

kwchancellorkwchancelloralmost 7 years ago
DAMN!

I'll be reading this one many times in the future (and wanking like a mad man!). Not just because of the highly erotic nature of the story, but because of the style you wrote it in. God, I hope I can learn to write just half as well as this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
so good

More please!!!

AvaritiaAvaritiaover 6 years ago
😱

Oh gods this deserves a sequel! Amazing story, awesome descriptions, believable characters and that atmosphere! Bravo Mr. SecondCircle bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This is excellent! I come back from time to time and re-read it. I hope you continue to submit stories every now and again; you are very talented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent read!

I would've given him my number. ;O)

n8Romanticn8Romanticover 3 years ago

I loved the suspense throughout the story. The tension Sam felt was palpable. Alone, in uncomfortable surroundings, bullied, then lured into a dicey situation with a mysterious stranger. Very erotic. Made me close my eyes and imagine I was James.

DV19DV19almost 3 years ago

Third time reading this excellent story. I'm all but begging for a sequel or follow up series..

Excellent character development, I feel like I'd know them if I met them.

Hoping for a sequel.

DV19

furluvrcafurluvrcaover 2 years ago

Terrific scenario, man! This is definitely going on my favorites list!

FentonUKFentonUKover 1 year ago

Again - so beautifully written. The tension is there all the time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful writing as always. I really felt the people involved. You are very talented!!

Crazy4youzCrazy4youz6 months ago

Please please please do a part 2 of ome of those late night visits 🙏🏻

MaryFrancis36MaryFrancis3623 days ago

Great story. Had me from start to finish. Perhaps you can come back and do another couple of parts? Please…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSecondCircle@SecondCircle
811 Followers
"If you walk about the city long enough, you might glimpse a man, a cloaked man who strays from the typical path. You might fancy him an illusion or a trick of the eye. But whatever his form, he's there. Were you close enough to discern, you'd find that he is without a face. E...