All Comments on 'The Temp Secretary'

by rnebular

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just the kind of story I love

I wasn't sure for a while, but there were enough clues to keep me reading. Just a man and his wife, in love with each other and keeping things hot. Perfect. Five stars. Now we'll just wait for some asswipe to come along and slam it because there aren't any cucks or whores in it.

kimi1990kimi1990about 7 years ago
Sweet!

Hot and sexy story about people you meet everyday. These are "real" people. I always see comments about how these total douche bag characters are "real." Well, this couple could easily be my neighbors. They aren't out there having sex with random people, just a loving couple with a vivid imagination.

Isn't it a relief to have characters that aren't schizoid sluts or murderous madmen once in a while? Entertaining story. Full marks from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Following Kimi and Justgr8

Very good little story. Right down my alley. Keep up the good work. I'll always tune in to your stories. BR1958 has an eye for talent. Excellent story.

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
THE VERY BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

a roomie, a helpmate, and a shared rider. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Bravo!!!

Refreshing to read a very erotic story without that cuck crap!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
It's always good to read a real Loving wife story...

It's always good to read a real Loving wife story...and if the idea isn't new, this is well writen and a very good read...3*

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanabout 7 years ago
Cute story

Nice twist, well done.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Very Nice!

I had it figured out early, still a nice twist!

AhazuraAhazuraabout 7 years ago
My kind of story

Loved it! Ithe is so refreshing to see happy couples. I don't mind the other types.of stories but it is always fun to read about loving couples. Well done!

Thanks for sharing!

Ahaz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Bang!

Excellent! 5 Stars!

JimC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very nice indeed

Great actual Loving Wife story.

I think I caught on a little early in this or, at leat has a suspicion.

A little role play along with working for/with one's spouse; wonderful and, the way it should be.

Erotic_librarianErotic_librarianabout 7 years ago
Very cute!

I really liked it. It's nice to read about an actual LW keeping the fire going in her own marriage unlike so many others I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wrong category; should be in Romance!

Wait, wait. You forgot to tell us what she was wearing, down to the brand of the shoes and the variety of french lace that her thong is made of. Or how they met and when they first fucked and when the first signs of cheating started. And the dimensions of their tits and cock, c'mon, to the nearest tenth of an inch. You obviously have not been studying the great quantity of writing that stuff's these virtual pages. How dare you! Well, at least its interracial, I think, but you got the genders reversed if we are to presume she's a big cock slut. What a fuck-up.

Did I have you, for a second?

You actually had me, for a second. I thought, what kind of betrayal and scum is this author celebrating? Then, because the debauchery was just too obvious and intentional, I thought, oh, they're married. Then I smiled.

Sweet yet erotic. What can we say to those who have never experienced such a marriage, who don't even believe in such a marriage? Does this couple sound bored? Does this sound like a woman who's sexuality and satisfaction hinges on the size of a man's cock, or a man who cannot find interest in any breasts smaller than 38DD? I'm not sure what the significance of their different skin color was supposed to convey, which is irrelevant. And maybe that was the point? Couldn't care less. Its the color of their love and the culture of their respect that impresses most.

Thanks for opening the window and replacing some of the stink with an alternative view of love and respect and marriage. It was a fun read, and a reassuring sentiment.

rnebularrnebularabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you to everyone, but especially the Anon 3/8 (Wrong category; should be in Romance!). You made my day sir/ma'am! It is often said by many authors that we only get paid with votes and comments, which is true. It's always nice to know that other people enjoy our work. So thank you again, and stay tuned for more...I actually think I have a few more hijinx in mind for this couple now :)

RNebular

xiluaxiluaabout 7 years ago
loved it!

This is a true LW story. Thanks for the effort. I gave it a 5*

dreamer3366dreamer3366about 7 years ago

Delightful story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
One Question

I get her begging him to not share her with his normal secretary/assistant... But it makes no sense to continue saying he'll only come home to her when they both start the interaction admitting they each (& each other) have spouses!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 7 years ago
Nice

Is that last anon serious? I figured it out pretty quick but it took nothing away from the love. Isn't love grand?

Five Stars

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Nice

Pretty good for a first flash. Had me fooled, but unfortunately that's not difficult.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
O-K

Good flash story. Covered all of the necessary points while creating tension and passion as well. Ending was a nice twist, enjoyable story overall. Good work by you, Thanks.

johnadpjohnadpabout 5 years ago
Nice Story

Have to say I saw the twist coming, and I skipped through the fucking, but you know what it didn't matter. There is so much cynicism, bitterness, and negativity in a great deal of the LW category, that even though I saw the twist coming it still was really nice and heartwarming.

Artie88Artie88almost 4 years ago
I'm Confused

Too many name switches:

Mike, Mark, Maggie, Therese, Mary, Dave...

WHO???

Is Dave fucking Mike? Seems as likely as the rest of the story

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Ah, that's no fun.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Cute

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrnebular@rnebular
838 Followers
4/21/2020 - I haven't posted a profile update in a long time, thought it was appropriate to do so now. I have been slowly working on several projects, but as everyone knows, life is CRAZY right now, in so many ways. That said, I have a new story for the Geek Pride event coming...

story TAGS