All Comments on 'Heated Whispers'

by simply_cyn

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
such lovely memories

Well cyn, it's been a long while since that happened. I had nearly forgotten you had posted it here. Imgaine my surprise when stumbling across our story! You were a delightful and unexpected gift and one for which I will always be thankful.

*winks*

a long-lost slutling

NonStopFunGuyNonStopFunGuyalmost 13 years ago
WOW OW WOW OW WOW

Hun, I've written a lot of Lit stuff in long detail for a decade (check out my profile), so I've read a lot here too. This is the BEST "chat" sex story I've read. They are hard to write, even harder to convert from an actual chat (I know, I've done it). This was HOT, sensual, sexy, fucking delicious. I felt guilty reading it, like I was a man sneaking in to see two HOT kitties go at it, I wasn't supposed to be here.

And, I'm sure I'm not the first to say, YOU ARE FUCKING GORGEOUS. You must get tons of attention. Real shame your sex drive compels you to submit to the whims of a male-- really, I think, glorious and sexy women like you can have a dozen men's hearts on a string, if you wanted! The real power is in the mind and body of a sexy woman, nooo question about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous