All Comments on 'The Turning of a Cocksucker'

by Usualsuspectksa

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Prejudices and homophobic language coming from a supposedly gay character, and a - even for a fantasy - implausible plot...

I don´t completely mislike HOW you write, but find the WHAT pretty offensive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Totally believable

A perfect fantasy come true. It is so obviously what so many bullies want as they hang with their bros. Turn about is fair play, Gay God Guys are just much smarter and more creative In how they beat someone up.

Re: previous comment

As to language used, IMO it was totally believable for it to be used on a homophobe and bully.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

While I was never a homophob, I never had thoughts of sucking a cock. I am not going to go into detail, but ,when I sucked that first cock, I knew that I was now a cock sucker. I was only pissed that I had not done it until I was 48. I found later that night that I loved being fucked too. That was 20 years ago and I have not been with a woman nor wanted a woman since then. I am a cum loving cock sucking fagot slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
just how I like it

Nothing like a superior man taking control of a small clitted man, which I am, and ruling his life. It has been a long time since I sucked but I am always looking for a man. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Adam trouble

So not only did Adam inspire Sean into the cock-sucking realm, he came back and inspired Sean's dad into the same realm too. Then he went so far as to record a video of the event and share it with Sean's mom launching a divorce and creating a broken home. Not a very mature thing to do, KARMA will catch up with him for that behaviour.

Because of the ending I have to give the whole story a 2 out of 5 as I found it rather sad that Adam would be this cruel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I am a Fag now

As a formerly "straight' man, I enjoy being called a faggot by an alpha gay stud. I am his "cocksucker" and "cumbucket" while on my knees and his "faggot fuck toy" while he breeds my ass. It is restitution for all the derogatory comments I made before I found my true place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
married but...

What a beautiful story. The writer understands that most men really prefer to suck cock even if married. Wish I had the opportunity to fulfill the real reason I exist but it is not so easy to find the opportunity.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 7 years ago
Wow!

I would love for him to make me his cocksucker. I just don't want to be outed like he was, that part of the story I didn't care for, but he did deserve it for the way he treated his son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good story

He does need to take his money and start cruising for some fresh cock of his own instead of relying on his sons lover. With the money he is throwing away he could get himself some nice breasts and a make over and perhaps a new life as someone he may enjoy being He no longer has a wife or son to tie him down to his old life.

4yourpleasuriam

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good story

He does need to take his money and start cruising for some fresh cock of his own instead of relying on his sons lover. With the money he is throwing away he could get himself some nice breasts and a make over and perhaps a new life as someone he may enjoy being He no longer has a wife or son to tie him down to his old life.

4yourpleasuriam

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
what's in a word

COCK SUCKER!

The real meaning of the words overcame my consciousness as I tasted the first load of cum that I had ever taken into my body. Words that I had used as a casual insult about third parties for years. I swallowed more of the warm, creamy drink and tried to lick up some that had escaped out onto my face and hands. Sat on the toilet seat, I had seen the cock being pushed through the hole in the public toilet partition, with the rough edges taped to protect the precious flesh, and heard the whispered "Suck It".

I'm straight was my first thought, but I soon realised that this was a chance to try out a "forbidden" act with (as I thought) no one else to know. I bent forward and took the cock in my mouth, marvelling at its warm silkiness and at how it grew to fill most of my mouth, but without stretching it (as MANY later cocks did). I began, without any prompting as it seemed so natural, to bob up and down on the shaft and suck in the same rhythm. I soon found the action hypnotic, and began to compare it to riding my girlfriends cunt. A cock is placed at a point on the body that makes subtle use a real problem, it's just bang away hard. Sucking a cock, I found, was an action that I could easily vary to please myself as I used speed, depth and SUCTION, with my hands and tongue, to pleasure the cock I was on the end of. Of course the fact that the guy being sucked could not use his hand to grab my head, hair or ears to Skull Rape me did not occur to me at the time (I got it in spades later) and I enjoyed a measure of cock teasing. Eventually, he did cum and I sat there overcome by the event, until another cock came through the hole!

I SUCKED COCKS!!

And the "S" here is important, as I immediately began to suck on it. My stay at the toilet now began to extend as a succession of cocks were presented to me and I found that I couldn't leave one, put through the hole, un-sucked. I was called a FAGGOT and a SLUT and a BOTTOM and many variations of BITCH, with a lot of adjectives thrown in as well. Eventually the cocks stopped appearing, and I lay back, jaw aching, to try and make sense of the afternoon.

COCKSUCKER!!!

I finally accepted that as a single, powerful word, It was the true description of myself

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another Cocksucker

I was sixteen, and although I had sucked the cocks of half a dozen other boys I never thought of myself or what I was doing as anything other than the result of innocent adolescent curiosity. That all changed when a boy I hadn’t been with before told me he heard I was a queer, and asked me to blow him. I was shocked to learn other boys identified me as queer, but agreed to his request. While sucking him he said, “That’s it faggot, suck my dick, called me a cocksucker and a queer. Instead of feeling insulted, having him call me names aroused me. I have been a queer cocksucker for over twenty years, and am still turned on by being called humiliating names.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
so erotic

if only he had made him tounge kiss him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Turned!

"there are some guys like me that are meant to have their cocks worshiped...." The young white alpha who said this to me while I was on my knees in front of him knew all about the power dynamic. I'm Hispanic and was his tutor at State. He bullied me into writing his papers then made me give him a BJ one night when I resisted. The following week I was on my back on his bed, my fat brown thighs on his shoulder as he showed me that though I was a male he was a man.

daveflydaveflyover 2 years ago

so erotic, my boi clitty was hard all the way through it

DNYDillonDNYDillonover 1 year ago

I was making fun of a guy who I knew at thevtim e was gay. This was 40 years ago mind you. He followed me to my car and got in. Before I knew what was happening, he had forced his cock into my mouth and i was sucking his cock with nothing less that adoration and deep desires. He asked me if I wanted more and I begged him. He made me drive to a secluded location where he pulled me to his wet lips and we kissed. I began cumming in my pants as we kissed. Before that day was through, he patiently and in a way quite lovingly, defowered my ass and my mouth. I met him often afterwards, frequently getting a motel room to spend more time with him. I'll never forget that amazing lover. David, if you somehow read this, thank you, I have never forgotten you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved it,never saw myself as a cocksucker but now I'm divorced I have revisited fabguys several times and love meeting up with guys just to suck cock,even a couple where I was hooded,tied and face fucked,they wanted to fuck me but that's a step I've not taken but been tied up with stockings and force fed two bug gorgeous cocks,lovely

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbc8 months ago

The monetary extortion at the end is a bit of a turn off, but other than that this is a really hot story. I love stories about dominant gay men turning married straight men into cocksuckers. The fact that Adam has turned a lot of straight men is really hot. I believe that what he said it true, that there are some men who deserve to have their cock worshipped, while others are meant to be lowly cocksuckers. However, there are very few of the former and very many of the latter. Adam says that all men can be turned, which would suggest that all straight men are really cocksuckers, just some of them don't know it yet, or haven't encountered the man who can make them suck. I liked that he makes all his cocksuckers strip naked in order to show proper respect for the dominant cock. Making Mr. Thompson suck his cock in front of the open living room window was really hot, as was sharing the video with his wife and son (in real life this would really suck, but as a fantasy it is great.). In stead of demanding money, I think Adam should have pimped out Mr. Thompson to other gay men who would relish fucking a married husband and father in the ass. Anyway, really liked the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous