All Comments on 'In-Fucking-Sane Ch. 01'

by fsqueeze

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great work

Looking forward to part 2!

wolf9696wolf9696about 7 years ago
5/5

ch.2..NOW....lol..pretty pls

horny2doithorny2doitabout 7 years ago

Almost seems like Jen is trying to show her sister Ann; that her husband's cock is her's alone. Who knows, maybe the sisters shared cocks before they got married or Ann wants to try her BIL out ?? Something must be up, if Jen is acting so strange. The bathroom door stays open and so of course Ann is going to look.

Cannot wait for another chapter or two to get the rest of this great story, thank you.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 7 years ago

Yeah, Jen was feeling the sister competition and made sure to be first and protect herself and her hubby's cock !! She wanted to show him she had some new tricks to keep him focused on her only. However, his SIL now seeing him naked can make her own plans to get what she wants too. Hopefully, he'll get to experience how hot and capable his SIL is in the sack ?? Cannot wait for more. Thank you.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 7 years ago
Game on !

Author baits hook well with stream of conciousness that trends causal for readers ' purient benefit. Female characters are distinct and each own intrigue.

RANDOG61RANDOG61about 7 years ago
DAMN

I ALMOST SKIPPED THIS THINK I'D READ IT ALREADY. GOOD 1ST CHAPTER! I HAVE TO ADMIT FOR SOME REASON IT IS A WOMAN THAT USUALLY WRITES A STARTER THIS WELL. THANK YOU. KEEP IT UP, PLEASE!

sparkle8sparkle8about 7 years ago
Great Start

I don't usually read the really long stories, but you got me hooked with the first chapter. I can't wait to see what happens.

plumberdonplumberdonalmost 7 years ago
great

What a great start to a story.

I see there are more chapters so I will continue on Thanks

amsterdamamsterdamover 4 years ago
Good start - laughed out loud at one line...

..."Left the apartment and almost forgot Jen's freakin' phone".

Not hugely funny to most I'm sure, but I do that all the the time - go to a different room to do something or get something, get distracted and come away before realising I haven't achieved my original goal. Not that I've ever got distracted by a panty drawer (shame!) but it just resonated with me and made me laugh. :-D

Good start but prefer the longer chapters of your other stories that I've read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hard to say. I made it 20% down the first page. This is one of those that is painful to read. It seems perhaps too detailed, like it's based on a real infatuation, and that's just weird. The made up stories are ok, but the "when my wife is asleep, I'm going to put you in a chokehold, then have my way with your unconscious body" are a bit off.

DentalFlossTycoonDentalFlossTycoonover 1 year ago

I like your writing style, it’s unique but entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So the door was open when Jen went o her knees- interesting!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous