All Comments on 'Who Knew?'

by DRobbie06

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Hot

I enjoyed this story very much. That is the kind of man that can get almost anyone to get on their knees and​ suck his cock. I would love to read more about this neighborhood.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

Wish it was me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I’d love to be him.

Sounds a lot like my first incounter. I hated it at first but knew I had to do it again and again.

maxieintexasmaxieintexasover 3 years ago
Story suggestions

I loved the story (and part 2). It might be fun if Jackson had to suck Greg's cock, in front of Greg's girlfriend; or Jackson was the sissy-bi maid at one of Greg's parties.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

In my world, i.e. the real world, Greg goes down 1/2 second after he "commands" me to suck his dick, let alone exposes himself to me and assaults me. Ludicrous story, even if fantasy. (And, I'm a solid bottom cockslut. Even if I wanted to be dominated like that, Greg would not be .... ahh.. successful in his effort.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was a 26 year old car salesman when the dealership owner who was driving one of the new models had asked me to go for a drive with him. After a few miles, He pulled the car into a secluded place and took out his cock and told me to suck it...He said he had been watching me and concluded that I was a "fairy".....He was right...So I leaned over and took his hard cock in my mouth and sucked him to a climax and swallowed his load....After that I would suck him two or three times a week and finally let him fuck me. In two month's time I was promoted to shift supervisor and given the use of a company car, while he continued to use my mouth and ass .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The 2nd time I went to get a blowjob of a married man he was naked when he answered the door then pulled my shorts and briefs down and asked me to step out of them, he had me sit on his huge old sofa and he was soon sucking my now Hard Cock after about 5 minutes he said sit right back in the sofa, then as I sat back he quickly stood up on the sofa with 1 leg on the armrest and shoved his Cock at my face, this wasn't meant to happen, but my mouth opened and he slid his lovely cut 7" Cock straight into my mouth and started face Fucking me. OMG I felt like his slut there to service him and to my surprise I fucken LOVED IT. I didn't want this to Ever end, my head was pinned against the lounge as he Fucked my mouth And throat with force. Hearing him grunt and moan just made me want to let him have my mouth. I probably would have even let him roll me over and Fuck me if he commanded, it was al over in about 2 minutes, way to soon. As he grunted and filled my mouth with his warm sperm I didn't swallow. Then he quickly dismounted and said show me your mouth, I did and he demanded I swallow his load which I did, I gulped his yummy cum down and actually wished there was more. Then after showing him my empty mouth he said you better go my wife will be home any minute. I quickly dressed and scooted out the door and into my car before I realised I could still taste his cum in my mouth, All the way home and I didn't even get what I went there for. But I was very happy what I did get, for sure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDRobbie06@DRobbie06
335 Followers
Middle aged guy telling some true stories and some I wish were true.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Who Knew Series Info