All Comments on 'Uncle Ben Has Taken My Wife Ch. 02'

by realto

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
shit

Shit is shit!! No matter chapter one or two. At least she cleaned up some. I guess next chapter Tony and Fran shit in his mouth, but he has them both under control, right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
you got something on the people at literotica.com

After the first crap i said no more, NO MORE, PLEASE NO MORE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Much better

Now that you've got her to fucking someone else and loving it, I think you should work on haveing Tony or some other big cock get her pregnant, and both of you loveing it and begging for it.

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
Still garbage

You said in your last story that there would be more if requested. Looking at the Public Comments, I can't see that anyone wanted more of this poorly written shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Loved them both

The stories and the characters. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Garbage, By Garbage, With Garbage

Nothing, and I mean NOTHING was sexy in the least about this story. The "hubby" wasn't a man and the "wifey" wasn't a wife, either. As for Uncle Ben. JEEEE-ZUS!

Where the fuck did you dig that fat arse up from? Let them have each other! If you're a gay blade, no harm no foul! Go and be one, BUT! For the sake of your own mental health, and possibly physical health, get the fuck out of there!

While it IS true, that size DOES matter, HOW you use whatcha got is ALSO very important! If you give women grEAAAAATTTTT!!!!! head, the do that most of all, and they'll all come flocking back! They always do!!!

So don't go around feeling sorry for yourself! And as for the size, go see a doctor! Plastic surgeons have LOADS they can do for one in that area!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Deuchbag

Your anti-intellectual thinking is the bane of this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
if you kill yourself now

it will be a public service

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it.

Very nice, I loved the first one mostly but not very keen on the stuff where they made him lick his dirty ass.

My opinion is that you are good in writing and you should write more stories and I love stories with wife watching, submission, etc.

My name is Leon and the author can write to me so that I can tell him my problems with my wife and maybe inspire him to write something else.

Please write to LeonSp2010 at g m a i l dot c o m

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous