All Comments on 'Husband's Revenge'

by aliveinpr

Sort by:
  • 84 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not much of a story

We pick it up after they are divorced. We find out his ex-wife was a complete slut. Why didn't she contract a number of diseases or get pregnant? Seven years is a LOT of fucking. And even a porn star isn't going to be fucking 9 or 10 times a week, His dick would fall off. So your love of hyperbole ruins the story. And why does he keep letting her into his house if she never says anything of substance? This story was a train wreck.

kimi1990kimi1990about 7 years ago
BTB written by a robot

I'm not sure what you were trying to accomplish. You sounded like a court reporter reading back testimony. Not disgusting, but not very good.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 7 years ago
I Believe

He did the Right thing. Tell her Thanks But No Thanks! I have proof of your antics. and there's No Way I'll trust you again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
365 days of sex a year

The dude is a retard for not noticing. She must gape more than the grand canyon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Not much of a story. Yes its BTB but seriously? Less than one page???

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 7 years ago
Bad premise

Physically impossible to have that much sex. Someone who wants sex often is mentally disturbed, and would not even enjoy it. It is only a compulsion they must satisfy.

shadowjack17shadowjack17about 7 years ago
So....

What ARE the states where Adultery is a legit reason for divorce? (HINT!!!! 4 states....)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
what runs through my mind

How many wives (i am sure not the majority) have a similar sex problem... i kinda liked the tale. smiling

looking4itlooking4itabout 7 years ago

Pretty good as a flash story. Not sure why the pictures or DVD bothered her, she was there wasn't she?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
so dull

pretty dumb, too. and where's the revenge?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wish my wife

Was half as adventurous. So very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wha?

What about STD?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

How many times were we reminded that she was being truthful? Nearly every comment was prefaced by some variation of, "I'm being truthful..."

Yeah, we get it.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Feh!

“She claimed to be a sexual deviant and one man could not satisfy her needs.” – Assuming that’s true, so why would he take her back? And he’s fucking her every day; how much more could she need?

“Even the sex we had was fantastic.” – “EVEN the sex?” One would expect the sex to be good. I would say “especially the sex…” or “even the quiet times…”

When she realized that she couldn’t control her urges she should have told her husband. MAYBE, however unlikely, he would have consented to her outside sex, otherwise get a divorce and have all the guilt-free sex that you want.

Since she didn’t use protection, how many disease did she expose him to?

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 7 years ago
What was the point of this?

Is this supposed to be some sort of BTB tale? Is it supposed to be erotic? A cautionary tale? I really can't tell!

Two things:

1) 27 guys? Really? How would someone even set up something like that?

2) It irritates me when writers use numbers instead of letters. 27? That's acceptable. But you're too lazy to type out "two" or "five?" Come on, man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another

Another comment deleted. Why? This was just plain bad. No revenge here. It was just a reminder of why she can't be trusted.

And the 27 guy gang bang...really?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Can someone use a shoe and slap

That moron swingerhoe in the fucking head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐀𝐆

Hey, 𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐀𝐆, go eat your usual cum treat from wifey's pussy, and when you are done, do us all a favor and go eat a gun for dessert, you CUCK MORON.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5

annony is just an old fat ugly fag who can't get it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka NEEDYOU200 aka 5+ANNONY!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 7 years ago
Damn

Hard to believe she really thought she could get him back.

A cautionary tale? A BTB tale? No, just a flash story of fiction which produced a realistic ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So what exactly was the revenge?

The only thing I can think of is a very, very slim possibility that him agreeing to hear her would create some possibility in her head that he might consider taking her back, only to have him shut that down. The problem with that is it makes no sense.

<P>

He was simply saying the same things he'd been telling her all along about being able to trust her ever again, about how they will never, ever be a couple again. Her "explanation" was too little, too late and thinking it would be enough for him to even partially consider taking her back is absurd.

<P>

There's no revenge in this story, Closure, maybe, but not revenge.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 7 years ago
What was the point of this story?

Doesn't broach any new ground, it is basically the old 'once a slut,always a slut, story.The ex admitted she was a sex addict, said she had been in treatment, so why would the video of her gang bang be all that disturbing at this point? She didn't deny what she had done,how low she got, so that revelation shouldn't have meant so much.

Seems to me like he didn't have revenge , sounds to me like he simply wanted to be ano asshole. While whether he should have given her another chance is moot, all this shows is he needs help, he is just a bitter,angry person who no wonder can't find a relationship, he is wallowing in self pity and anger rather than moving on.He wasn't screwed in the divorce, so why the bitterness? As a flash story this is simply cliche, with other chapters it could be a tale of forgiving while moving on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
We need a part two here

and some honest to goodness scorched earth nuclear fire

then the revenge requirement in the title will be met

KristieBechirKristieBechirabout 7 years ago
Where is the revenge, exactly?

And where is the rest of the story?

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
As @njlauren says...

As @njlauren says: "What was the point of this story?" 2*

c24jc24jabout 7 years ago
Very readable, but (in my opinion) needed a bit more . . .

It was quite readable, so if I may, I'd suggest developing a plots a bit more, maybe throwing in a twist or two. This story was sort of:

I'm sorry, I want you back.

No!

Really, I'm sorry, I want you back.

No!

But I want you back . . .

NO!

The End

Now, even that plot will work . . . if you can mix things up a bit . . . a twist here, a turn there . . . but why not throw in some more points to play with? Make us guess a bit. Push your writing and plots. I'm eager to see more!

fr_Chaste_2_Chasedfr_Chaste_2_Chasedabout 7 years ago
I'd like to see it continue

Well, John needs to meet w Janet's shrink alone and as a couple. She needs a job where she is out in the public or maybe something like volunteering. Volunteering as a surrogate mother in a NICU (nick-you) [Neo-Natal Intensive Care Unit] might help her focus on someone else's needs & help ground her. Of course, placing her in a place w empty beds and horny doctors might be too much for her.

He could also keep track of her. This would be to her knowledge so that she knows he is actively working to help her resist temptation and to let her know that he is willing to help to make things work out. This would let her know that she is not alone in her battle. Put a tracking app in her phone (and make sure she knows it). Call her randomly during the day and make her show what she is wearing and her surroundings.

But, if he wants it to work he will have to put forth some effort. If she wants it to work she can not be left alone w nothing to do. You can't just stop doing something. You need to replace it w something else.

Things like hypno-therapy, EMDR, bio-feedback can help but nothing will replace regular maybe even twice weekly, therapy sessions individually for each of them and as a couple.

Addiction recovery and healing from emotional trauma are long and arduous efforts. It takes years but there can be light at the end of the tunnel. Both will never forget the hurt. But there can be a future for them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
very readable?

You got to be kidding. Maybe for somebody that's in grade school.

chytownchytownabout 7 years ago
Please Walk Slowly Away From The Keyboard**

And never write another word!! Sorry!! This was awful!!!

FD45FD45about 7 years ago
Wow Chytown

I have never seen you write that before!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great.....

Satire. Right? If not, see Chytown..

chytownchytownabout 7 years ago
FD45

Just a play on the closing sentence of the story. I was trying to be funny. I guess I failed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Reading about the sexploits and dysfunction of the mentally ill is not erotic.

I'm not sure what the point of this story is. His wife's mental illness destroyed their marriage. She admits she still suffers from the dysfunction, and the ex-husband is wise not to allow her to use him as a means to moderate her sick behavior. If he finds her presence loathsome then he should keep her out of his life. In time he might find it in his heart to grant her the mercy of his forgiveness and understanding, and maybe even some sort of companionship. Its not like he has any better prospects for future relationships. They are both crippled. Perhaps they can find enough common ground to make some sort of life, absent love and romance, but at least not alone.

Really, not a bad story. Just an unfortunate use of mental illness as a plot device.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
2*s

This is a scene. A part of a story. She committed an action. He had a reaction. The writer,aliveinpr, has that as the resolution or climax of the story.

Gave you 2*s, incomplete.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: anonymous-wish my wife

Be careful what you wish for. It might happen. Then what? Cry or laugh?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Finish it

It's a good start, but that is all it is. Finish it. Let hubby get his revenge. Make her sit and watch while he bangs some teeny bopper, have her wear a chasity belt that only he has a key to. Etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Revenge???

Where is the revenge.

Is there a part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Who was the Revenge ON!

That was just sad he divorced her after seven years. The title is Husbands Revenge who did he get revenge on. She was kicked hard to the curb so in this story if he was getting revenge on her again this is a waste of effort. It also makes him look like a total whinnying Bitch himself. Part two is needed to end that mess.

(Either he shoots himself or her but if he shoots her a different title will be required.)

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Just Curious

What did she do when they were camping or on vacation? She was with John all the time, somehow she did without then!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I Was Once Married To Janet

But her name was Brenda. We were both in the military together. My orders to be transferred to her base were expedited and I got there, unannounced, two weeks early. And I sped to her living quarters where I caught her "pulling a train" of roughly 50 men. Do I believe Janet had gangbanged 27 men? Absolutely!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can You Say HIV?!

WTF?! The guy is damned lucky he doesn't have HIV,although you'd have to guess he does with all the slime-balls she fucked while they were married!

Taking her back is just NOT an option! (It's a death wish!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting dumb cuck SHIT.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
BUT WAIT>>>???!!!!!!SHE PROMISES SHE HAS CUT DOWN

to maybe 1 or 2 nites per week.....for a self addict,,,,,that aint bad, TK U MLJ LV NV

single file 4 abreast, mlj

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dear Anon

What's your obsession with typing 'cuck shit' on every story? Please get help

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 6 years ago
...And?

What happens? Did she wear him down to finally take her back on a trial basis? Was she gone for good? I would love to know. Other than that, it was a good story. 4 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dear Anon...

If you already know that these are cuckold stories, why sit and read them. What? You're beating your pud, and then get all upset after you've blown your wad? Make up your mind. Either stop reading these stories or stop bitching about them. You sissy cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Q: where's the revenge? Where's the BTB? Am I missing something?

I don't get it; where was the Husbands revenge? Did I miss something? Near as I can figure it he's moved on, kept the PI's report with her screwing around, he's moved on emotionally- crippled, but still making emotional headway. Where's the revenge? Where is his closure? Guess it must be located somewhere between "shit" and "Shinola" in the dictionary.

jharpjharpabout 6 years ago

I'd give it a negative 5 if I could. I despise bait and switch and that is clearly what this is. I see no revenge here, so this story is obviously a lie. It's just another cuck excuse and exercise in machismo. I think I'll pass. Sadly I can't bleach my brain of it.

anonymousinblueanonymousinblueabout 6 years ago
hilarious

This is pretty funny, almost comedy... "only fucking Fridays and Saturday, and never more than two men at once." Really takes cheater justifications to the extreme. 27 men? She showed she would be repeating the same mistake of trying to control it but failing.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
What!

That's It!... End of Story? Gather your stuff, lick your fingers that were in your Dates Wet Cunt! Then Head Home To Your Wife!...Shooott Pretty Boring Night Huh?

Sheesh I feel sorry for the Slut!....Honestly Finish The Story! ★★★☆ WOOF!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
So bad

Give up man, you only go.lower. I'll stop reading your stuff now. It's not that good.

Tiger27Tiger27over 5 years ago
Too much!

27 men is way over the top! A gangbang with three or four guys, but not 27.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Boy he is

Really paranoid ,that wasn't even 30 , hardly even a train. They could start a black market insemination corp just by siphoning all the spare sperm. He definitely didn't give the bright sides consideration.

trandall9991trandall9991over 5 years ago
I guess she got het answer

Silently. Or I guess very high definition.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Well he got his revenge by showing her the videos and breaking her down. What did it prove, Nothing. He still sits home alone playing with himself. She is in therapy trying to cope with her sexual needs. Eventually she will get over her problem which probably is hormonal as well as phycological. Then she will start a new chapter in her life meet someone and have a good sex filled life. Hubby on the other hand will still be watching pron and playing with himself.

Flar1958Flar1958about 5 years ago
All he get

Like the last said. Revenge ist all about. I think he needs help very bad. After 2 years and he dosent trust other women. Having her back dosent mean to marry. How many times i read about revenge after that you are ALONE ! Be a friend maybe fuck her if you dont trust her OK. We in Europe can be together without marrying. But help her to be a better person!

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

You would not touch her with a ten foot pole. Imagine the STDs you’d get. My God!!!

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Yup 27 men. I love writers who think like a 14 year old virgin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why?

Why even talk to her? She didn't know what she did? Or she was hoping he didn't know? And all he can say is, "I don't know if I can trust you?" The answer should be obvious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Was there a point to this story?

Where was his revenge?

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownover 2 years ago

Shit ending, get creative and finish this. But no RAAC cucky bullshit.....

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

So massively stupid it makes MAGA cultists feel like intellectuals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Shouldn't that user name be 'iamweasel'?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuck the slut bitch!

5 stars

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

Getting away from the blast radius of a self-destructive person isn't revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Confusing. The ending was not one. Do something about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Made no sense. What about STDs?

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

Well that was fucking depressing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Keep in mind that what interests, and entertains, you as an audience is not the same as what's fun for you to do as a,writer.

Put another way. LW readers are rather discerning and, by and large, will dump a story, hence the writer, if the chracters behavior, or story line, is just to foolish, implausable or aimed at serving the writers internal machinations with little or no regard for the intelligence of the reader.

Many of these stories, such as this one, unfortunately, get savaged because they evoke a reader response such as,"Oh, for Christ sake. The guy/plot is some damned stupid/beyond acceptance at any level, as to be a ,waste of my time."

Look at your story ratings and think about it.

I'm not suggesting copy cat writing but look at Bill&Kate, Todd 123, Saddle Tramp, Ohio, anf Black Brandi avoid MC characterization and or plots as in this story.

Ex? Any divorce that keeps momentos from the good old days IS AN IDIOT-'especially after a year. Why do that? Masochistic self inliction of pain?

Or, allowing her to hound his door? After what she did? Really? Most men would get a restraining order. The woman is sick. He knows it. They never get better.

Your story fell apart before page 3.

I'm not saying this to burn you. I think you have some talent. Please just stop banging your head against th door andxexpecting a different response .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Regards my earlier comment. Look at the other comments.

Re-evaluate what you do.

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Sorry , did not like the story at all. A+

NickCaveNickCaveover 1 year ago

Did she come back again like she had been doing? Did he never see the slut again? I really need to take a vacation from LW. I'm constantly disappointed lately.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What is wrong with guy? He said he has have a hard time finding another woman he could trust. So just keep fucking his ex when he need sex, and keep not trusting her, after he said she was a great piece of ass..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the Anons said my thoughts exactly, "what's wrong with this guy"?! The perfect wife. Fucks him blind! So she gets another little on the side, so what. If she Would come clean on her other fucking around, she would be just fine.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny10 months ago

Yeah get the fuck away from me Patient Zero, this is how zombie outbreaks start!

rickylaw01rickylaw015 months ago

Wow. Some of these guys who say to take her back??? No one said anything about her wearing condoms. How many times did he get sloppy seconds? Have you fools ever heard of Aids, Syphilis, Gunoriua, Clamidya, or Herpies?

Helen1899Helen18993 months ago

I don't believe any married couple, who both work and have been married 7 years have sex every night of every week and twice on Sats, and Sunday's, its bull shit, like the rest of the story. I didn't mark it down, not my way.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

NEVER take her back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Good for him. No need to put yourself through that gauntlet ever again. Everyone suggesting keeping her around to fuck, ya'll are assuming the best. Bitch is patient zero for every STD known to man. You don't just fuck a bunch of randoms because of your charged libido in all those shady ass places and not catch something. Those that are suggesting reconciliation, get real. She said she still fucks around, and never suggested that she would stop. She only suggested that she could stop. Drug addicts say the same shit: "I can stop whenever I want." Only a matter of time before she gets a gift that keeps on giving.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous