All Comments on 'Interception!'

by PenPal2001

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
Zarek11Zarek11about 7 years ago
hmm...

Wonder if you'll ever write a story in which the husband doesn't get the shitload?

PenPal2001PenPal2001about 7 years agoAuthor
@ Zarek11

Probably not, but you might like my "Liberal Leanings". The black guy always gets the girl in my stories. If you ever write a story you can have the white couple live happily ever after! Thanks for commenting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
very hot

I enjoyed this story so much. It touched on so many wicked fantasies in a realistic way. His wife is unaware of her real beauty and power that is brought out by the love of her Black baby daddy. The touch of drug use and nipple piercings helped it tread that edge between dangerous and exciting. Thanks for such an arousing story!

OOAAOOAAabout 7 years ago
Great story!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Husbands are too easy a target

For whatever reason many of the stories in this category are about humiliation and therefore are not erotic. Authors seem to get a charge out of tweaking their readers.

PenPal2001PenPal2001about 7 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous 'Just another...'

I warned you not to read this story if interracial relations bother you. Maybe you should somehow tear yourself away from this website, but my guess is that you secretly love the idea of black men taking white women and you can't stop reading every word.

gordo12gordo12about 7 years ago
Decently written

but really added nothing new. There are dozens of stories in this category that almost identical. Perhaps if you put your mind to creating a NEW story! 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh well...

Oh well, turns out Rob and Belle were both whores.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
White Wives

I think that what PenPals2001 and others posting in this category, not only show the superiority of the Black Studs, but how most white wives are easy and natural sluts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5

when annony wrote his reply he was thinking of his wife. Now there's a white slut!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

loved it , I hope there is a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
when the first encounter

liitle detail on first fuck would be nice guilty plesure first fuck or something

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved this story!!!

A well-written plot with some clever turns. I like how star-struck Rob pushed his wife toward Delvon and later came to regret it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
hate such story

if there ever is a sequel, I want to see Delvon truly incapacitated, not dead, losing at least one arm and one leg and Belle then leaving him unmercillesly, and struggling to get Rob to take her back. All were in vain as Rob has moved on and got a better gal than Belle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Man was ROB happy!

He got rid of a slut. Got to keep all the assets. Got his house paid off. And after the divorce he got paid to expose the relationship between Del and Belle while she was married to him. The Gossip rags and shows were happy to pay him boat loads of money to trash the lovers. He was very happy. Del dumped Belle after his teammates made his life miserable. The end to the stupidity.

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
She

Will be used and abused! Then just like that she will be sold off to a cartel whore house! Stupid dumb white slut? What else can I say? Yes I know! That pro Delvon cares Nada for Belle! I know a few footballers and most are Gentlemen but a few "My previous remarks! Thanks for sharing this Fantastic Story with us! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF! Please note that my Brother in law is a Negro Basketball Player and I stand For my remarks ! She to Them - She is a Stupid Cheap Slut a Cheater. They don't tolerate Cheaters See Ya!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why are White Guys so stupid???

You are a racist WHite Asshole, you hate sex stories about Black Guys fucking White WOmen, so, ummmm... Why read them? Then post your stupid comments? I mean, WTF? Its so funny how these racist White Men obsess over Blacks and Big Black Dick! White Crackaz please!!!

PenPal2001PenPal2001almost 6 years agoAuthor
Interception! redone

I've reworked and expanded upon this story to add more sex action and depth. Give it a read (or re-read) and tell me what you think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Oh, for fuck's sake! A big dick, even a "big black dick" (I'll never understand that fetish but whatever) does not "resize" a vagina, unless it's way bigger than a 10lb baby. Dumbest thing I've read here in awhile.

luedonluedonalmost 6 years ago
Well said, Anonymous

A 're-sized' vagina would be an amazing thing. If the cervix can dilate to release a baby and then close completely, what the vagina has to do to regain normalcy is (literally) child's play.

But it seems that vaginas are stretched beyond their ability to recover by large penises (especially those of a darker hue) in many Loving Wives stories. It's a unique characteristic of wives who are apparently mesmerised by large penises and who feel severely disadvantaged by not having one provided by the husband at home.

Lue

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Fucken Hell

Forget The Slut!.....Find Himself A Better Looking, More Faithful Wife!

I So-So Liked the Story (if that makes sense) ★★★★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It seems awfully close to home.

Been there. Done that. Mine got dumped with their kid. Don't ever let a wife come back. Mine lasted about a month until she was chasing black cock again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What a niave wife

Typical another black who can't find a woman but enjoys stealing others. I know it's fantasy but have a little reality. After a while the black will dump her as her husband said. Stupid white wife. What is it with American an woman so fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Something has to happen in a story like this, or its just a retread of what we get about 5 or 6 of a day. A lot of details that led to nothing really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Less drugs and smoking please

I generally admire your work, but drugs and smoking are a big turn-off for me. OK, I know that's just me, and you're going to write what you're going to write, but if you're interested in what your readers think, here's one vote to eliminate or tone that stuff down. It's not necessary for the story and is, to me, a major distraction, as I try to mentally skip over that stuff. For that reason, I'm not voting, but if those elements were to go away, I would give you very high marks.

Raleighman53Raleighman53over 3 years ago

Hope you will consider a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

they would be looking for a new football player she would be working in the biggest whore house in the middle east were she could fuck all the black she could............................................................

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Honest to God you just hate the wife and football player in this because their cowards

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hubby was a piece of worthless shit who deserved what he got.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My husband showed me this story and thought I would get a laugh about it. You see, I ran into a couple of black football players one night while out with my girlfriends for a bachelorette party. They were pretty sexy and yes, I ended up back at their hotel fucking one of them. They were in town to play our local team so they didn't stick around long. He did have my number and actually called and told me how much fun he had and hoped to see me again sometime. He plays for a division rival so he is here once a year. But guess what, both teams made the playoffs this season and guess which team came to town the first week? Yep, I got a chance to get that black cock one more time. Hubby loves hearing about how an NFL player fucked me.

PenPal2001PenPal2001about 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous "My husband..." Thanks for the fascinating reply. Without naming names, you should expand your story (including Hubby) and submit it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The writing was good. However, there is nothing else to recommend the story, the wife has no conscience, the football guy is too immature... the husband is clueless and it all adds up to a story without anything hot about it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stories such as this make me want to simply puke. If you're going to write a BTB story, then BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Belle and Delvon need to stop breathing…and soon. One star ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Football is one of America's many cancers.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You should have ended it with Delvon dropping Belle for another younger/better version and using the prenupt, that was only favorable to him, to kick her ass to the curb with the baby. Then she would come crying back to Rob who was already remarried with a family of his own and tells her to fuck off and that she'll just have to settle for low-level bbc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

"Since your husband hasn't figured it out yet, you need to tell him that we're having sex."

He still had that blind loving trust in her. Always a wonderful time in life. The reality of hypergamy and women really sucks, but glad I lived the dream for awhile. Women get sick and old, men get wiser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Delvons stuff will go up in value when he is gone...

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

You know, this is a hard and loaded story to tell. Him for his naiveté and her for her disrespect. This dialogue says it all:

"He'll get tired of you and he'll find another blonde to charm the pants off of."

Belle lifted her chin high and distinctly stated, "I don't think so. He'll always be part of my life. He's my baby-daddy."

It so invites a comparison to OJ Simpson and Nicole Brown Simpson. She would have said that too in her early years, having been swept away by him at 18 years-old. Maybe someone will write a sequel to this a few years on with race sensitivity, Whether we like it or not, it's STILL a factor in everyday American life, and this story begs a comparison. The Anon who observed this as a case of hypergamy maybe cynical Burt also cogent. Not everyone separates "love" from status and wealth, but that is just a reality for many. Hope Penpal is still writing, or maybe a FTDS style.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPenPal2001@PenPal2001
1384 Followers
2/5/23: My new story, "In Good Faith" has been submitted and should be posted this week. Whether I write another will depend on your response to this effort. I hope you enjoy it! PenPal 1/13/22: I enjoy your Feedback, and if you want a reply to your comment, please tell me...