All Comments on 'The Loving Wife'

by rutger5

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
wylie236wylie236about 7 years ago

At least this one made me laugh.

kimi1990kimi1990about 7 years ago
I suppose that was supposed to be funny.

It wasn't. I never read this author before. God willing, I never will again. So little effort and entertainment can only be awarded one nice star. The beating of straw men is seldom entertaining.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 7 years ago
On the plus side, it was short.

Other than that, it was rather boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I recommend you post in gay next time

That's a perfect description of this story: gay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
?

What was that ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hilarious

And the targets of this gem is missing the point completely!!

SystemShockSystemShockabout 7 years ago
Aw, what's the matter?

Did you get your wittle feewings hurt by the criticism of your last story in this category? Tough shit, no one cares about you.

Question: Do you think writing some retarded, passive-aggressive "story" making fun of your critics makes you any better than said critics? If anything, you've shown that you have even less of a life than most of them. If you've got time to waste and don't have anything better to do with it than write shit like this, that's just sad. Maybe you should get a hobby? Not writing thoughk pick something you're actually good at.

Another question: Was the poor grammar and terrible punctuation part of the "satire" as well, or did you just not pass 5th grade English?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
lmao

You sure showed that handful of people who gave you flak over your last story. You got em real good buddy.

Do you feel better now?

Probably not, huh?

You've got some talent. I'd personally like to see you attempt a confrontation/reconciliation story to cap off Graces tale. Or hell, do more cheating stories if that's all you're interested in.

Or just keep wasting everybodies time with shit like this if it floats your boat. I hope you don't though.

SelqSelqabout 7 years ago
Well, I'm sure you made a point.

Not sure what you were going for though.

If you are trying to insult the trolls, you failed because you reacted to them, which is exactly what they want.

If you are trying to insult those of us who enjoy consequence stories, sorry your story didn't bother me.

If you are upset about some of the comments you received and this is your response , well I guess if it makes you feel better have at it.

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
DREAMS AND DELUSIONS

add grandeur, booze and drugs and you have a story in the making, TK U MLJ LV NV

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 7 years ago

great story, laughed my ass off.

i suppose he posted his comments anonymous. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
SAD

Sad but true about most hate comments here.Even this humor draws nasty comments.What a shame

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
Ahhhhhhhhhh...

Ahhhhhhhhhh...This story without the previous one (about a married whore called Grace) could be a little bit funny...But after that shitty story had been demolished by all the comments, this turns out to be just a feeble, selfish and mean revenge on those comments. And a writer that can't accept good and bad comments, and feels the need to get a revenge insulting those who didn't liked his story, will never understand what being a writer is...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved it.

I kind of imagine the same thing about that sad little man who has to post all the negative things in the story comments. Although, in my mind, he gets done with the negative comments and then he looks at gay porn as he beats his tiny pecker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hilarious!

*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Aahaha

Great job! You got Impotent_64 so upset he wet his special Loving Wife reading panties. FIVE STARS

cap5356cap5356about 7 years ago
funny

great story to break up the serious ones here. got a good laugh out of it

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 7 years ago
Awesome humour

Great story, would have been better served in Humour and Satire though, but funny nonetheless - with the obvious over-the-top attitudes during the dream, leading to the stark reality it was a laugh a minute.

5/5 for the laughs

rutger5rutger5about 7 years agoAuthor
My Bad

This story was for the Lit April Fools Day contest but my note mentioning that seems to have not made it to the final draft posted,

So sorry, carry on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hey Systemshock

I thought after your comments I should look up your stories as you are obviously have a talent and were at least giving your expert opinion.

Don't critic work if you have not proven yourself capable of being in a position to allow yours to viewed and commented upon. Oh thats right you havn't put yourself out there.

Not read this author before....thought this was very funny, didn't need the ending. I will score this 3 1/2 but cannot, but due to the disappointing comments and scores from others 4*

JJ

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicabout 7 years ago
What a dream !!!

This one made my week. Thanks and please keep writing.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXabout 7 years ago
After reading some of the trolls' comments that I dealt with before.....

......including Mr. Selq and Mr. Impo, I can't help but chuckle and smirk at this satire. Well done, sir! I love seeing the trolls hoist from their own petards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Chuckle and Smirk?

For what? This attempt, not worth the time it took to read it. Looking forward to March 17, the day the real authors of this site will favor us with erotica, not tripe like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Humorous

As I read this piece of humor, as it turned out; several things passed through my mind.

His dream world could've been a reality had the world stayed on a certain trajectory pre-1960s or as early as 1920s; could be scary or enjoyable, depending on one's mindset. But, what I find kind of ironic is that some women (and, in some cases a growing trend) prefer this guy's dream life. To be a stay at home wife & mother (forming the future through raising children) but, not being as subservient as the wife portrayed here (although, some enjoy it that way too); they enjoy being taken care of, looked after and, supported.

In any case, to each his own; try to enjoy life while not hurting others; attempt to make the world a better place.... Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hate women much?

Or are you just mad at everyone? Or were you trying to be funny? I'll go with the trying and failing to be funny bit. I get the point, but you missed the target by a wide margin. This just wasn't funny. Plain and simply badly written.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Eat my

Used condoms ya cucky bitch!. You must be HDK .

SelqSelqabout 7 years ago
@rutger5

You got me. Lol

I always appreciate satire and sarcasm, even if I am the one that looks the fool.

Good job.

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
Good, but a little heavy handed.

Still, it is effective satire.

SelqSelqabout 7 years ago
@severusmax

I'm a troll? I commented on one of your stories one time and will neither read nor comment on any more of your stories from now on.

Just because I won't blow smoke up your ass and tell you how great you are and criticized something within your story doesn't make me a troll, just means you and I have differing tastes.

Since you can't handle criticism, maybe you shouldn't play in LW, cause here in LW everyone is going to get criticized, including commenters. It's part of the entertainment.

And as I said before, I hope you keep writing, I just won't be one of your readers.

RedstonesRedstonesabout 7 years ago
Kept thinking Stepped Wives...

But liked your ending better... He should have signed in as anonymous ...

mike9698mike9698about 7 years ago
Funny

Your a laugh a minute. What's even funnier is how when I look at authors other stories it will let me know what to expect from them. Most cuckold authors will have at least one gay male story. Why, because they are. So what do I find in yours. A story about incest with your mother. Nice. I love when someone who thinks it's hot to fantasize about incest looks down on me. It's like a heroin addict telling me to not have a second beer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love it! Well done!

It's nice to see someone taking a poke at all the commenters who can't stand stories about open marriages and hotwives. I wish there was another category for them, since loving wives seems to be more about unfaithful and unloving wives. Still, when we read a story about couples who are non monogamous and enjoying that status, the trolls come out of the woodwork to bitch, moan, and call the authors names. So well done for this one. I gave it 5 stars and will look for more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
SeverusMax has a habit of favoriting his own stories

He's even on his own favorite author's list. That tells you all you need to know about him. What a nard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Would have worked better in Satire

This doesn't really work as a LW story. The satire was almost too obvious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yeah sure whatever you say...

Let me get this straight pretty much every story in the loving wife category is about a husband who can't please his wife in any way and will never be a member of Mensa. So now you find the need to pile on some more in this satire and tell us what a bad father and overall poor human being husbands are.

If the comments bother you so much there is a simple solution - turn them off.

gordo12gordo12about 7 years ago
Well, wrong category

But I'm not going to complain. Gave it a 5*

Such a perfect description of the whiny anons :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The Point?

...please.

So, the boy says "lowly woman..." to his teacher. Wow, great writing.

ChloeTzangChloeTzangabout 7 years ago
Love the humor AND the comments

That was such a lovely humorous ending. Worth reading just for that.

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
@SEVERUSMAX...

The question is: who's the real troll is: the reader that quite frankly says what he thinks about the story, or the writer that insult the readers that don't like his story? I think the answer is quite obvious. You are the real Troll, Mr. SEVERUSMAX.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WTF

You call this a story? Why did you even bother, only the low life sewer rats would think this erotic. Not worth the time it took to type it up. Next time, think before you spew this "dreck" again. Impo64 you're right, we all know who the REAL TROLLS are in loving wives. Cry babies, always whining about other readers, defending this trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ONE STAR

Non-erotic drivel,nothing more needs to be said.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXabout 7 years ago
I seem to have gotten under your skins, Impo and Selq, but.....

.....let's try to keep this about THIS story, okay? Just because you can dish out criticism but can't take it doesn't make this story less funny, okay? Move along. As for the troll who couldn't spell my name right and thinks that he's entitled to define "erotica" and "erotic" for us, that's a real hoot. Graduate middle school some time before your 18th birthday, and then we'll talk. At your age and not even in high school? What a shame!

looking4itlooking4itabout 7 years ago

I hope that was cathartic for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hey serverass

Who cares how you spell your fake name. It looks like you're one of those ass wipes that comes back time after time to check on your comments. Erotica? Look up the word and tell us if this story meets that criteria. Ass wipes like you eat this shit up, don't you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Looks like sever maximum

got his feathers ruffled. That cocksucker wouldn't know a good story if it bit him in the ass. Look at the shit he writes about. Rest my case. Lock that fucker up for impersonating a writer.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXabout 7 years ago
I'm impersonating a writer?

That's funny. I think that you're impersonating a civilized human being, when in fact you're just a troll. Typical, of course. Maybe someday you'll leave your mother's basement and she might even put out for you, that being your wet dream and all.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXabout 7 years ago
Btw, you not liking the subject matter....

......does NOT make it a bad story. News flash, I know, but it can be a story about things that you dislike and still be erotica. That, Sir Troll, is my last word on the subject. I won't waste any more of my time on you. I have some oldies to listen to and that's a lot more fun than trading barbs with subhuman scum.

VickieTernVickieTernabout 7 years ago
avenginghubby4?

Sounds to me more like the anonymii who ruin scores of intelligent and perceptively subtle stories and inflate scores of stupid cliche stories depending on the absence or presence of a BTB conclusion.

Finchy1955Finchy1955about 7 years ago
Dire!

Yes the END! (Hopefuly)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
:-) congratulations

Judging by the comments, you've achieved what you wanted. This is one case where a very low score would be a compliment (considering the target readership)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5

I gave you a 5!! Eat shit annony

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 7 years ago
Four, yes. Five?

Nice Stepford Wives message! But, I just can't put this core in with the best stories of Rehnquist, qhm1, Francis Mac, oshaw, JPB, and numerous others. (See March 10 LIT announcement of coming March 17 extravegasm. But it was nice (probably not the best adjective). I was glad when the alarm clock sounded ... otherwise it would have been a Two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: anonymous-5

I gave it a 1. Eating shit again? Best meal of the day for you after creaming your panties reading this crap. Take any cream pies home for hubby today?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Bwaahaahaa

Now that was hilarious! It probably would have been better under humor and satire but I understand why you put it in LW. The only thing that I think would add to the story would be his wife's name being June Cleaver.

Funny story, thanks for the laughs!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
LOL

Good old servus maximum made it back like I knew he would. You're so predictable. Can't help yourself, can you? Trolls are like that. Always come back for more. . LMAO Did read your bio, now I understand. Don't fret, nobody will hold it against you. You got friends in this category. Vickie Slut is one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@VickieTern

Did you mean to call this a intelligent and perceptive story? You're kidding right?

Can't wait for March 17 when the cream of the crop LW authors take over this category, for at least one day.. You mediocre authors may learn a thing or two about story telling.

Sorry, won't score this attempt at satire or maybe it's supposed to be funny. Who knows.

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 7 years ago
With Tongue Firmly in Cheek...

Not bad for a light bit of fun. Can't take everything dead seriously. Sort of pokes fun at some of the stuff we suffer through on Literotica. Couldn't take a steady diet of this, but once in a while....4*

BriteaseBriteaseabout 7 years ago
One mistake

Wasn't Bob's real name Harry????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Best , EVER

The internet is now yours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pretty clever!

But you're not getting my vote due to lack of spankworthiness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Can anyone.

Say for sure why impo is such a cunt?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loving wives

Is populated by the most ridiculously base readership.

The neanderthals cannot wrap their little brains around anything other then stupid implausible btb stories.

Unfortunately the completely talentless writers who are desperate for validation cater slavishly to their moronic needs.

This story was fiction as far as most of the btb fanatics have never been married and most are probably still Virgins living in mommys basement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

dumb shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
THE STORYLINE WAS VERY INTELLIGENYLY CONCEIVED.

It is a very good story. I am glad i stumbled upon it & read it.

(Warning: not suitable to jack off to.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I see this struck a cord with a lot of the angry little men who frequent this category. Yes, your punctuation and grammar need work, but I thought this was very funny and right on target.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hum

This is a combination of reality and cutting humor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
****+ (4.4/5 = 88%).

Intelligenly conceived. The story is good.

When people say "good old days" they forget they probably were good for some & harsh for others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LIKE YOUR STORY VERY MUCH, GAVE YOU A 4+ (4.4/5 = 88% = A)

The twist @ the end of the story is PRICELESS.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Ha

Ha. Ha. Ha. It was good until he woke up.

OnethirdOnethirdover 5 years ago
Profiled

Good one- we all suspected that this was the origin story of many trolls on this site. I got a good laugh out of it.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 5 years ago
Damn

This sounds like a republican dream. Let's vote democrat so it doesn't happen.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionalmost 5 years ago
Funny

That hit the spot, even if it was in black and white all the way through.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Ha Ha Ha Ha good couldn't you give him hives and rashes also

4 stars been 5 if you put arm and leg etc in cast blind in one eye and

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
Funny!

How could it end any other way? Very good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hilarious ...Hahaha !....Please keep writing ...I enjoy your stories ...

PaulinndPaulinndabout 3 years ago
Nice

Great comment on the situation!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous