All Comments on 'Held Together with Sister'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
ansdguyansdguyabout 7 years ago
Another good one.

Another page would be a bonus. I'd like to know what would happen in sis's dorm room for the rest of the week, at least.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice

Ok, this is great but now you have done a mother/son and a brother/sister all you need now is a daddy/daughter and for the final have Giavanna and her own daughter doing it while they look at all the photos and maybe a video of the shoots.

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uabout 7 years ago
Loved it

Makes me wish I had a sister

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 7 years ago
I like the story suggestion of anonymous

I'd love to see that next.

CEB19CEB19about 7 years ago
Great Story!!

Another great story!! would like more from these 2 and where there relationship goes, just like the mother and son from the last story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
good story

Liked it. Editors missed a few little items. Important but not a deal killer.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
fabulous

will be fun to see where this goes from here. Now Emma has had a taste of her Bro will she want more?

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesabout 7 years ago
Ahhh Y E S !!

You just made this 74 year old, Old Timer get a stiffie! When will this continue? PLEASE let it continue!

masterslave00masterslave00about 7 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE...

Hope that "The End" was just for a first chapter and that this will develop in something much more...

horny2doithorny2doitabout 7 years ago

This is a great story with a lot of potential yet. Different but skillfully brought the reader down the path of thought and peaked arousal. I think Emma and Sam will want to screw each other once they have the house to themselves and maybe do more oral too. He enjoyed it and so did she. Thank you.

bob03567bob03567about 7 years ago
Nice job

The story was a good read. Just wish you would stop reading my mind. Oh well someone had to write it. Glad it was you. Back to the drawing board for me.

p.s. I gave it a 5 you deserved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The visit is a week long

Sam is visiting Emma for a week. They need to continue their relationship, especially since they both enjoyed the art session.

tidalwavestidalwavesabout 7 years ago
More?

Would love more chapters to this. Maybe even one of Sam and Giavanna?

mammoetmammoetabout 7 years ago
great story

more please.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
AWESOME STORY...My cock was so hard

LOVED IT. Writing was erotic and editing was excellent. It was a pleasure to read. Love to have another chapter when class was over and they were back in her dorm.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneabout 7 years ago
WOW

Great story. Thanks

Dutch9290Dutch9290almost 7 years ago
Please keep going

Thank you for adding to the Giavanna story line...naughty and sexy...and, of course, for the chacters...eye opening..delightful !!! 👌😊

2Luminate2Luminatealmost 7 years ago
Complient brother and sister

Fantastic! I need more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Deliciously hot!! I think the brother played up the righteous brother card a bit too hard... That seems to be something that is over used in a lot of stories though. I just don't think the majority of brothers would have any problem, much less give attitude, hehehe, with a willing, forward and able hottie sister! :)

I loved the artistic setup, with the third party that makes suggestions which allows the actors to further lower their inhabition and together treat her suggestions as orders/commands, kind of like removing the guilt because they were told to do it... Heh, yeah doesn't make sense looking at it objectively but works at the time!

I'd love to see a follow-up chapter with them back at their place in a few hours! Thanks for the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Giavanna

Would have been a blast to have Giavanna join in so the brother has his fantasy realised

JagnagJagnagover 6 years ago
Now thats what i call a hot, horny story :)

That was just so good, everything was just timed to perfection.

Thankyou so much - 5*

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 6 years ago
Aanndd . . . .

That's why I love your stories! Please keep writing!!!

JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years ago
Short and sweet

A cute, simple and straightforward incest story. An original setup, making it a tad more believable. You promised and you delivered, we can't ask for any more. Overall - lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
And in those two hours...

Or maybe after school and on the way home, Sam and Emma could sneak off someplace and fuck and maybe this time, maybe Emma WOULD let him cum inside her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story. Extremely well written.

I would love to see a second chapter to this.

CommonSenseMediaCommonSenseMediaover 4 years ago

Delightful. Could we get a second chapter, per chance?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!

What a totally awesome erotic story!! Makes me wish I had sister who would do that me and me to her!!! Hope there is another story of them later that day!!

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 4 years ago
Good but

The dirty talk of bringing in mom and dad killed the mood for me. If he cared for his sister he wouldn't want to share her or give her ideas about being with anyone else. Incest is a love shared between two people mom/son, dad/daughter, brother/sister, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was a good story. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I would love to hear about after class or maybe bring Giavanna into too

Gym52Gym52about 3 years ago
Excellent

Enjoyable story with a feasible concept.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Great erotic incest story that could have additional chapters. 5 stars

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 3 years ago

Short,but hot. Amazing what a leader of the art world can get some people to do! I too would love another chapter to see where this goes. They could have some really hot smoldering sex in her room!

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53about 2 years ago

5 Stars. This one is just as hot as Held together with Mom (which I was fortunate enough to read before this one. I understand the mother/son reference)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely red hot. I absolutely adore cunt in every way. Fab story. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story, thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Real turn on. A part two would benice.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story. One discordant note. In many of your brother-sister stories, I find the sister uttering snide remarks to her brother like "pervert", "horny bastard", etc., forgetting that it was she who had initiated the proceeding and almost forced her initially reluctant brother into it. What irony!! It's like the kettle calling the pot black.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
22227 Followers
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...