All Comments on 'Iceberg'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A bit Dick Smith

You are an excellent writer. Enjoying your work

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
A Cute Story, But....

....I think it belongs in Romance or Erotic Couplings...

It's clearly about two people who love each other to pieces, plot devices be damned!

Thanks for a fun little read!

pooky12349pooky12349over 6 years ago
Iceberg

That was a fun read complimented by excellent writing. The only problem I found, if you could call it that, was that I was hoping you'd stick it to Trump a little more, but that's life.

It was fun the way Ken set up the media to create an iceberg, a stunt I'd love to pull off but I'm several hundred miles from the ocean. Well, I guess I'll have to take a page from his book and come up with a stunt just as good.

Thanks for the great story. And I really hope things go well for you, but you sound pretty strong so it most likely will.

Best of luck,

Ted

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago
I don't quite get it?

Not sure about this story, maybe I missed the punch line? But keep writing

tinfoilhattinfoilhatabout 1 year ago

I love your stories. This one is just a couple of pages short.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5528 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...