All Comments on 'Caitlyn Fucks Her New Daddy'

by NonStopFunGuy

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
submissive?!

I liked the story, however I did not like how totally submissive the father was. I just had a hard time picturing an abused, submissive father to an 18 year old. Not that he should have been abusive, but just didn't do anything for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hmmmm

What a LOAD OF SHIT, he needs to smack the fuck outa that damn bitch!!!!!!!! FUCKIN SHIT!!!! I'm sorry I can't rate it lower than a 1.......Hell I could only skim through it I could'nt stand to read it all...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Whoooa!!!

I liked... no loved 99.5% of this non stop fuck fest. My only wish was I was hoping that after "Daddy" left to go home, young Katie would have freed her biolgical father and squatted down on his face to have him clean her up with his tongue like the caring father that he is. Then, if the author wanted to keep the humiliation thing going, maybe she could have shoved her biggest dildo up his ass so he could feel what it was like to get fucked by a "real" man. Then she could have made him walk with the "dick" in him to his room where she would pull the covers back and make him sniff and lick the wet spot in his bed that her and her "Daddy" made. She should have made him sleep in the wet spot so he would be reminded all night long of the propper fucking his little girl got from her "Daddy" and how pittiful he was for not being able to service her the way a little girl needs to be serviced.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Love Caitlyn!

Hey great story here! I love femdom stories where the daughter has got her daddy by the balls. I think you wrote this piece really well. Are there going to be further sequels on Caitlyn?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story

Great Story, Loved the fuck fest part of it. We want more, add a sequel to this as well as your other stories. (heather and Danietta and the babysitter...just write more)

Your stories rule

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
CRAP

Too long and boring.....i highly doubt the dad could be that submissive....come on now just a little bit of reality in these stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Sorry I read it

I'm sorry to admit that I read the entire thing. Too bad she didn't strangle on the guy's cock and leave the MF handcuffed to the bed where he could have been found six months later. A very disappointing ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
MMMMM deciding

I actually enjoyed reading this... got off on it too! Imagining being the one "stuck" under the bed and listening to everything .... W O W ...

The only complaint I have is the fact that the father was too "submissive"... other ending would have been that the daughter freed her dad and he threw her on the bed and banged her really hard... bet she would have love that..

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Some of these comments are damn funny

It seems some guys can't handle a story featuring such a Dominant, cruel woman but I bet they'd be fine if the daugther was the submissive one *Smirks*. Never read so many pathetic knee jerk responses while perusing literotica. Anyway I agree with Anonymous' "Whoaa!!!" comment. There definitely needed to be more eroticism between father and daughter, would have been nice to read how Caitlyn managed to have daddy wrapped around her pretty little finger. I for one enjoyed this, very unique take on this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HOT!!!!

AMAZINGLY HOT HOT HOT!!! So deliciously kinky and naughty... it totally makes me wish I were Caitlyn/Katie!!! Would LOVE LOVE LOVE to read more!! Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
good, want more.

It was good, pretty good, thought i didnt like the last part where "motherfucker" came out from under the bed, prehaps thats just my preferrence to the subject.

On that note, i would love more of these, but i would however also love one where "motherfucker" gets feed up, snaps and shows her just how much of a Daddy he is, he is bound to dicover that big dicks arnt everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Um...

I didnt really like this story, seriously she should have gotten slapped. And honestly, i was very disappointed that you wrote this piece of crap (for lack of a better word). It could have progressed into her actual father making her the slave, that would have been awesome.

MissVixennMissVixennalmost 15 years ago
wow

I didnt even make it to the end before I had to stop reading and take care of stuff. =p Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Weird by Good

I had to see how it ended. Wished it had a surprise ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Cut it from

When they finish fucking just leave it there let everyone think his still tied up better finish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

That was the most sad ass, pathetic thing Ive ever skimmed through in my life. I don't know what should happen first, that the dude should shoot himself to end his pathetic, miserable life or if someone should slide her gaping, sloppy car tunnel of a pussy down on a splintered fence post and beat her ass with barbed-wire till she learns some fucking humility and manners. Before they shoot her too and rid the world of her.

Whew! I feel so much bettah now! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
got off on it

love his imagination of what was going on upstairs, perhaps the degradation at end too much but it was I imagined what he wants from the relationship

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bitch

I would've kicked that bitch out my house after calling me motherfucker

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Page 2

The only reason I made it past page 2 was so I could come here to post a comment. Not worth finishing. I hate when people allow themselves to be treated this way. I was thinking you had some really hot sounding stories on your page but now I'm not so sure any of them are worth reading after this. 1 star was all I could give...too bad there wasn't a negative star. Sorry.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
My list

I barely made it past the first paragraph. As soon as it said he was handcuffed under the bed I lost interest. Making me rethink whether I want to read anymore of your stories. You may earn the next place on my "Never read their stories again" list!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lost

This story was so confusing. Her biological father is being punished (handcuffed under the bed naked) while she brings another guy to fuck and he enjoys it and is happy about it? She's borderline disrespectful and that makes his cock hard? I feel like with more explanation about the dynamic of their relationship, it would have been easier to understand. Next time start with "my daughter is my dominant and I'm her submissive, we don't have sex but she forces me to watch her or hear her fucking other men". Lastly, this is the wrong category!!!! I absolutely hated it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It’s neither ncest or taboo

Like, wtf. Isn’t it s’posed to either be incest or taboo? At least put it in another category. My hardon suffered from your mistakes.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 5 years ago
That is One Sadistic Bitch!!!

Of all the stories I've read on here this one is by far the most sadistic,Caitlyn is like the devil incarnate,if that girl had been my daughter I would have turned her ass black and blue with a leather belt.I am just glad this is a story of fiction,too violent for my taste but I guess its like that old saying "different strokes for different folks".

readyforfun1readyforfun1almost 4 years ago
cream pie

I was hoping her dad would be able to eat out the cream pie but alas!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNonStopFunGuy@NonStopFunGuy
3413 Followers
The photo is from a REAL fan... who was, shall we say, favorably impressed with my stories. Ahhh the rewards of being a Lit author!! *** AS OF JUNE 2023: OVER FOURTEEN MILLION clicks on my stories!!!*** ***Author loooooves feedback, esp from dripping wet female readers!!!!...