All Comments on 'The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 10'

by ManUnited1086

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
trueblueblondetrueblueblondeabout 7 years ago
So happy

So happy to see more Britney, thank you!! She and Duncan should get together, i think she has feelings for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Notes

Can't wait for Duncan x Gigi.

Emma Watson is an incredibly beautiful actress, though she doesn't seem like a woman to fuck, but to make love to; as is Victoria Justice and Alexandra Daddario. We enjoy reading the story, not just skimming to the sex parts.

A man cumming inside as a woman orgasms is far hotter than having the woman pullout and eat all that jizz like a cumslut, this is literotica, not a porno.

Some actress's s deserve respect; that being said, still a big fan.

SamoaJohnSamoaJohnabout 7 years ago
Epic Chapter

Damn! I almost have no words to react to this. I'm really concerned about Cole joining this Illuminati type of group. It's weird because Kevin seemed like he was not part of that group, but is that group really innocent like Duncan claimed? Just thought it was weird in that moment, but other than that this was awesome.

I hope Duncan is doing OK after having sex with all those women. That's some unbelievable stamina. I'm just glad he's not dead after all of that. I imagined him looking all drained from such an eventful day. Regardless, it was awesome.

ManUnited1086ManUnited1086about 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Thanks Samoa I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter. I'm a little confused at what you found weird with the Kevin reveal could you go more in depth about that?

To the anonymous comment about Emma Watson, there's actually quite a bit I'd like to say on the topic because it kind of plays with the central themes I've been exploring in this series. Could you please message me directly or comment more in depth about what problems you may have had with the Emma Watson portion of this chapter?

I disagree with you adamantly when you say that SOME celebrities deserve respect, I believe that all celebrities like all people deserve it.

ManUnited1086ManUnited1086about 7 years agoAuthor
To annonymous

No need to apologize and thank you for your comments. I appreciate that you enjoy the story and want it to remain on the right track. Emma wasn't used as a sex charm and I think you'll see that I'm future chapters! Criticism is good and I try my best to listen and get better, so thank you very much for sharing your concerns and thougjts!

SamoaJohnSamoaJohnabout 7 years ago
No problem with the Emma Watson stuff

Look, this is a work of fiction. I think Emma Watson fans worship her a lot because she has this really respectful dignified image. She's an outspoken feminist and she always acts so prim and proper in public. I imagine some of her fans just worship her to an insane degree and are like, "ok if you are righting erotic fiction about Emma Watson you should be treating her respectfully and not having her act this way." But whatever. It didn't offend me. Even though Emma Watson is a real person, this story is fiction and this isn't the REAL Emma Watson performing these actions. Yes, all people actors should be treated with respect. But the commenter seems to be of the mind that your sex scene for Watson wasn't respectful enough because of her image? Eh whatever. I thought the scene was fine.

As for my question, it seems that Kevin hates the cabal that controls Hollywood and was acting independent of them. What I don't understand is, isn't that cabal, The Order, not innocent at all? Didn't they do a lot of nefarious and shady business in the earlier chapters? Maybe I misinterpreted that. I could've gotten some groups mixed up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Duncan x Britney

I hope he knocks Britney up and she has his baby!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous