All Comments on 'A Pleasure to Serve'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
avidfaavidfaabout 7 years ago
Eccentric

I love your quirky, eccentric, apparently real life stories. They are told with warmth and affection and a pungent sense of reality, whether you are talking about your wife, your truck, or your clients.

Savor the memories of your life and continue to share them with us, whether from decades ago or earlier today.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Very touching story, Thanks

luedonluedonabout 7 years ago
To each his or her own pleasure

MGM, I did enjoy your story of bringing pleasure to somebody who may not have had too many other pleasures in her life.

I also appreciated the way you developed it, with a clear background leading into the main part of the story.

Thanks,

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Massage is life

Thank you for relating a sensual and true story. As a massage therapist (male) also, I really appreciated your side of the table too. Isn't it a unique situation both in school and the 'real world' of massage? Maybe I should start writing about my experiences... some day I hope.

PoorwriterPoorwriterabout 7 years ago
You're the best.

Magmaman, You are still the best writer on here. I love the authenticity (realness) of all your stories. Thanks!

kalodinkalodinabout 7 years ago
What talent!

You drew a truly "round" character in NM (god help me, no pun intended, just as opposed to a "flat" character); not an easy write to pull off... I've found the long lens of my years helpful in writing; I suspect that's true for you as well. Straightforward, sensual and honest. Well done!

Jim44444Jim44444almost 7 years ago

Your skill as a storyteller is unsurpassed. Reading your story is like sitting around a campfire with friends, listening as one relates a life event.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Absolutely wonderful tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2702 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...