All Comments on 'Bred'

by vargas111

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
swtwcumsswtwcumsalmost 20 years ago
Totally twisted...

This has to be the most misogynistic story I have ever read. Its treatment and attitude towards women is appalling. Any real heat that this story generates is lost in it's overwhelming swell of hate and loathing towards women. The characters are mere cariciatures lost in the author's dark, repulsive fantasy. I only gave it as good a rating because it is reasonably well written.

SoftlySoftlyalmost 20 years ago
What an interesting twist?

Vargas, you come up with great stories.

Softly

batjac69batjac69almost 20 years ago
Worst part is

Worst part is you somehow with your "new" additions made an old story even worse.

pooppoopover 19 years ago
**********

its sucks at the end ....be a bit more explanatory!!!

shootingstarshootingstaralmost 19 years ago
Lousy

This story is bloody sick, and the bastard who wrote it should go off somewhere and shoot himself

EvertideEvertideover 18 years ago
...

I was still reeling from back when I read this story about a week ago on some other site; now, I'm ready to make a comment. This story joins the ranks of some of the things I've read which, regardless of how well or poorly they were or written, honestly made me feel like I was going to throw up. Not only that, but the sheer hatefulness thinly veiled as love actually scare me, as in, enough to give me nightmares. Taking a thing of beauty like motherhood and turning it into something like this makes me ashamed to be a human.

Even putting morals aside, the plot was totally unbelievable. People do not enjoy having their bodies and minds violated; when someone does these things to you, you f*ck them up.

I'm only giving it a 25 because it may have been your goal to evoke these emotions, and if so, congratulations.

keairankeairanover 16 years ago
Pregnancy is hot

but this is not. I normally like stories that end with one of the ladies getting pregnant, but this is a sack of shit. Your actual writing was decent, but the content was a complete and utter pile of rotting hagis. The attitude towards women was disgusting, the total and utter rape of a person was downright evil. The plot is total and utter shit.

ChasedChasedover 16 years ago
Promising

It started off excellent, the control and the pregnancy. I was surprised you did it from a girls format considering by the end you sort of turned her into a mindless babymaker. It is possible for a woman to be intellegent AND a mother. I am not saying she had to keep her lawyer life, just not mindless its almost insulting to females. But it was an excellent start, at the start I was believing it was a female writer, unfortunatly the ending disillusioned me to that. Still very promising!

Cutie18Cutie18about 15 years ago
ok

i liked the start but it ended mean and out of line

HisHarlotHisHarlotover 14 years ago
I'm sorry...

Normally i like your stories, and this one did start out ok. it was actually believable; until the end. then, it turned quite nasty. NO husband, or family, act like these three did just to ruin another woman's career and dreams.

And add Blackmail to the mix? i found this to be repugnant and repulsive.

HisHarlotHisHarlotover 14 years ago
Read again... same conclusion

Only this time I lowered the vote. Too bad I can't lower the star count as well. I am appalled at the 'mindless stupidity' of the supposedly smart lawyer... to notice that her brother-in-law wasn't drinking, and that her drink may have been drug-laced.<br>

</br>

She should have stuck to her guns as far as going back to her job was concerned; then explained to the Senior partners of her law firm what had happened, then charged her husband with adultry and blackmail, his brother with rape and blackmail, and the sister-in-law with conspiracy, as well as blackmail.<br>

</br>

She could have sold off Jack's business since it was doing so well (if Jack didn't co-operate with the firm's prosecution of his brother and sister-in-law), gotten her nanny for her daughters and stayed with the law firm. She didn't have to go along with the blackmail.<br>

</br>

You took a smart woman and made her stupid and mindless.

marty407amarty407aover 12 years ago

Forced sex and rape senarios are a real turn off for me.

BjorntufukBjorntufukover 12 years ago

Haha, I notice all the haters are single. Bitter much? One guy even enjoys incest stories and he has the never to call you sick? Your one of the best writers on here, Dude. Keep up the great work. I've had this fantasy many times before and you finally put it to type beautifully.

ohioman48ohioman48about 12 years ago

I like and have done incest but this was different. i don't think you could call this incest ndid his sister just the others wife.

spankingfunforspankingfunforalmost 12 years ago
Pregnant women are happy with loads of orgasms

Being a female lawyer was a good idea if she needed to work.With her husband making plenty of money she is more productive regularly fucked and pregnant! Husband and wife each have a place in their family and fucking,sucking and lots of orgasms are had by all!

CalligraphyCalligraphyover 11 years ago
It was okay

I'm into reluctance, impregnation and incest but not so much into men who ruins someones life because they think it's a womans obligation to be a stay at home mother when they have children. It would be better if the lawyer woman was perceived more as the uptight bitch her brother in law perceives her to be because then I would not be so sympathetic towards her. Though I did not entirely like some of the content, I believe it's a good story and worth reading atleast once.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
Bred: (Jack and Katherine, and Kenneth and Suzie - Brother's and their Wives)

Baby-makers and Baby-ovens. Keepin' em pregnant and happy. Two brother's with sperm shooting cannons and their wives with extrememly fertile wombs!! Whow! Both brothers fucking alternatingly with each others wives, not knowing the father of all the babies yet to be bred, nurtured and reared in the family of the respective mother. What a mind-altering incestual thriller! Awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not right

I think you should have let the girl have her career

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it as written...

A breeding resulting from such a hot female's sex drive is intoxicating. I love "seeing" the horny hard cock entering and pleasing a hungry-for-cock female. Her wetness and his hardness join together (no pun intended) to bring any man (and some women) to great masturbating climaxes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
best story ever

Love it

shadowdustershadowdusterabout 9 years ago
Jack should hve cut his brothers balls off

What type of a fucking lawer woul not found a way to get the tapes and prove that he had druged her. But then she became as bad as he was than him by cheating on her man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I don't like rape. I read the whole story because I don't comment on what I don't read, but this is bad. Drugged sex is sex without consent no matter what you make your character say in dialogue. I have never taken a woman without her permission. And it is her choice. It should always be Her choice since the woman is the partner who is taking the most risk. Risk with her body, and her heart. I don't like men who fantasize and write stories about rape. Some fool might read this and actually try it. Besides this story, as in almost all cases of rape, is not about the sex. He was getting that from Suzie. It is about hate and power. Neither have a place in the budoir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Can Y'all Remember It's Fiction?

Good story....excellent writing!

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
???

A rape story. that's not erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tiny comment

Is "borther in law"meant to be brother in law or birther in law?

ZabrielZabrielalmost 6 years ago
Look..

This is the first time I've said this about any story, but basically, it started off good, but your plot twist ended up ruining it for me. I see a lot of stories with a similar basis, and they end up pretty much the same. Protagonist is forced into compromising position. Protagonist enjoys it. protagonist continues it until something happens to antagonist. Plot twist. Protagonist gives up everything to make antagonist happy. Whether you agree with me or not does not change the matter of I say that you should have left Ken out of the picture once you said he had a job, and had it all work out in the end, with her keeping her career. Also, the whole "everyone knew" plot twist is very tacky. I personally feel it took quite a lot from the story. In this regard, if Suzie and Jack had to find out, they shouldn't have been co-conspirators. Just like the basis of the story, I have read too many stories that do the exact same plot, with and without the detail of them being related.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(7/31/2021)

I'm conflicted here. I enjoyed the read but can't figure out why. First, I'm NOT into rape stories but I kept reading believe Ken would get skewered in the end. Second, then on the second page, the story turns hard into Netorare territory. Which I really can't stand to read. Third, The woman loses her carrier. Fourth, the cuckold cockblocked hubby is okay with his brother raping then totaling owning his wife. Why because he got to screw his brother's wife and now gets to keep wifey at home making babies? I'm into babies and harems but I'm not afraid to say this story has me totally confused. In no way, I could have given this story a 5 and I've never read anything like this before so I couldn't give this story a 3 so I gave it a 4. I have a headache. Why the hell did I write all this down?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous