All Comments on 'Dark as Daylight Ch. 18'

by Prolonged_Debut10

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Go Slower if you must...

Just keep churning out this top quality material and we will continue waiting with baited breath for it. I was not happy with the way you repeated 'I will get to the end' because eventually, we all will make that final trip one day. I would rather see you finish this story, and begin another, another, and another after that one, and finished them all. I love your work, so I guess I'm greedy. I would like to hear you say, in my minds eye, over and over again, 'I will get to the end of the next one, too.'

Darrell, Arlington Texas

cliuincliuinabout 7 years ago
Slow or fast,

it's always a pleasure to read this story. Take the time necesary for everything, and the other problems can take a hike. If life keep trowing lemons at me I'm going for some salt and tequila, that's my philosophy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Relax

Take all the time you need, this isn't a job with a deadline. I'm always happy to see your post and look forward to the next. Please be well and take care of yourself.

Bob

aka snarky jake

Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8about 7 years ago
PD,

When are you going to learn? Those of us that love your work, and by extension care for you, are willing to wait for you to do the thing that you do, when you are able to do it. (Say THAT 5 times fast!)

But I digress. You post when you post. We'll be here.

SC8

GrandPaMGrandPaMabout 7 years ago
Bob, I have to be honest with you.

In my opinion, the last 2-3 chapters really weren't quite up to the high standards of your previous works (which in this case means they were merely 'very good' but not quite 'extremely good'). With this chapter, you have shown us that you are able to return to your best possible form, despite the difficulties you are dealing with. Kudos!

I have been worrying about you a bit lately as the weeks have ticked by, so I am delighted to hear from you like this. Keep on keeping on, and permission to reduce speed as needed is granted in advance. If it is going to take a while until the next one, could you just drops us a quick note once in a while? ...we worry about ya if we don't get to hear from you for too long.

- GrandPaM

DMaster_14DMaster_14about 7 years ago
Your Health comes first

Take as long as you need. Excellence in writing like yours requires time and effort, you need to spend your energy in getting better so that you can be here for many more years. Those of us who really enjoy your work will wait as long as necessary. Rest and get well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
We love you

Take as much time as you need we who love you will Waite. Your health comes first that is a given. As much as I love your work your health has to come first and foremost. So take care we will be here for you take your time and try to keep yourself as healthy as you can.

WALK WITH GOD

SGT HG WOLPIN USAF RET

LynchjimLynchjimabout 7 years ago
Loved it

Now that was an amazing chapter but please let Jemma live like was foretold by tiny lol.

I really do pray you get to finish this amazing tale thank you so much for your perseverance it makes a lot of people happy me included.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great to have you back

Good to see you haven't lost your touch.

myassisdraginmyassisdraginabout 7 years ago
Thank you.,.

Another great chapter Bob. I am in reasonable health and when a new chapter comes out I have to go back a re-read the previous one to keep track of where we left off so don't feel too bad. You are doing a fantastic job on this story, in fact the whole series has been amazing. You have a great imagination to keep coming up with new ideas for this "book", determination will see you through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Too bad Holden and Richard can't go to the future and bring back a cure for Jemma!

tomscardstomscardsabout 7 years ago
5 stars as normal

WAS GETTING WORRIED AGAIN.

SO GLAD YOU ARE STILL WITH US.

THERE IS ANOTHER STORY HERE THAT I FOLLOWED, AND THE AUTHOR LEFT US BEFORE HE GOT TO FINISH HIS DREAM. I WOULD MUCH RATHER WAIT FOR YOU THAN HAVE THAT CONCLUSION AGAIN. HIS FAMILY ALLOWED SOMEONE TO TRY AND TIE IT UP, AND IT WAS OK, BUT NOT THE SAME.

TAKE ALL THE TIME YOU NEED. JUST KNOW THAT, AS SOMEONE ELSE SAID, WE ARE HERE FOR YOU AND EAGERLY AWAIT THE NEXT ONE.

TOM

---[ THIS WAS NOT AVAILABLE FOR ME UNTIL TODAY. THERE WAS NOWHERE TO ADD COMMENTS. ]---

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

As I have said before please take care of your health, I have always been a fan for as long as you have writing on Literotica... Good Luck !!!!!

teedeedubteedeedubabout 7 years ago
Crazy

story. Incredible detail as usual. Don't worry about speed. My father always used to say 'the hurrier I go, the behinder I get'. And take care of yourself. I do want to read the final chapter. Someday,.

Flymaster60Flymaster60about 7 years ago
Another Great one

Another great job Bob.... your descriptions and insight into each character heads and keeping them interesting is amazing keep it up... I LOVE YOUR STOIRES .... i am glad i found this one.. as everyone has said... dont worry about speed you put the out.. your health comes first... 5 stars...

j76475j76475almost 7 years ago
Thank You for your stories.

I have been reading your stories for several years. I am glad you are doing ok. Don't worry about how fast you get an update done. Your health is the most important thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Phenominal Story Telling

It is about time someone decided to write a "STORY." No A PIECE OF Garbage with 4 letter words attached by verbs, adverbs, & adjectives, but a piece of literature with a plot, and sub-plot, and a vision for the future. This section was a joy to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProlonged_Debut10@Prolonged_Debut10
1985 Followers
B.S. Professional Studies M.A. History I Love Books with great content, and words in general. Language is my love. I write for my enjoyment. I write non-erotic pieces, and add some titilating scenes in every so often, to pick up your heart rate. If you are looking for smut, l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES