All Comments on 'Trinity Ch. 01'

by Castis

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Well written story

Well written narrative about the dangers of getting what you think you want. He needs some serious couseling, or will never have any lengthy relationship, as too self destructive. But of course, it's just a story, right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
i concur

I read your story and related to your feelings and Im sorry to say i would have reacted the same as you

Jerry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Absolutely first rate

This is just about the best "willingly cuckolded husband" story I have ever read - probably because it is the first one where the protagonists act like real people

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
well

Well, hubby can always get him a guy to marry that has a fantasy of fucking a woman, and a fantasy of having a woman shit on his chest.

This bi shit just tickles the hell out of me. "Robin and I made love". I thought the arrangement was just sport fucking for the copious couple.

Sounds as if Ela was the healthiest of aqll the three players. Albeit a potential slutwife, she at least knew what she wanted sexually. The only thing she would need to be beware of was the ass holes her lovers had been in with the dangers of the gay sex that these two corn holers were involved in. Maybe he next lovers/husbands, will be straight and know to keep their assholes for shitting instead of for fucking. Ela will make it good in the USA. She got a taste of her fantasy of being a hooer. Now she can make a living at it if times get tough. Hubby can go to a podiatrist's office and jack off watching feet.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Bisexual guy

I don't like homo guys so I gave it a 1

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 10 years ago
Weird

I've never read such an 'I don't know' piece of work. There was a weirdness about the whole story that was compelling - read on, just a little more, see how strange these folks can get. Threesomes can be quite entangling physically and emotionally. I am not creative enough sexually to find stimulation in jacking off over my wife and her lover's feet as they screw, to plebean I guess. I'll try chapter 2 but I may well bag half way through. Ela was the most interesting character in chapter 1 and if she's gone the weirdness may not hold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A story about retroactive jealousy?

I think this is a terrific story about 'retroactive' jealousy and its consequences. Retroactive jealousy is jealousy over a lover's sexual past. This form of jealousy can really be a torture for anyone who suffers from it - the sufferer can be free from it for weeks at a time - then a single word can plunge the sufferer into the deepest hell. See how the protagonist constantly pushes his wife with interrogations. The protagonist's not gay, by the way - just a thorough masochist. Hence the jacking off over the couple's bare feet.

cyferxcyferxalmost 7 years ago
Good story but too heavy on the foot fetish

Very good story, almost great. Would actually give it a five except the foot fetish was too much to the fore. Should have failed it back some. Kept it low key and it would have been a great story. 4*

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Hilarious

A cheap smut writer trying to wax poetic. Like a jackass in a tutu.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous