All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 072'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 167 Comments
MuledriverMuledriverabout 7 years ago
Yay

woo 1st comment lol. Interesting ending...

ms904191ms904191about 7 years ago

At last literotica decided to post the ch

NyctophiliacNyctophiliacabout 7 years ago
only regret

My only regret is in devouring this new chapter so soon, now I have forever to wait for the next one :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Random thoughts

While waiting for this chapter I decided to reread from the start and came up with several points. These aren't criticism's just random ideas.

Are there other nymph's left? John said that they are very rare but if they don't die of old age there may be a few somewhere in the galaxy. I'm sure John and crew could collect them with lead or silver.

The Ashanna pictographs showing Progenitors enslaving and destroying may not be as bad as first thought. The John have been traveling the galaxy, collecting specialist crew and killing thousands of people of various races. The pictographs may have been a warning by a defeated enemy or a boast by a saved race. The Ashanna put up a faint statue of John and crew. How much bigger will they be in a century of 2?

Edarlae plan to take over the Malari seems more like something that PJ would have her do. John wanted to help the Malari but I don't think he will be entirely happy with multiple​ assassinations and massive threat's by fleet. It may be the only way she can control the Malari to get them to change but it still doesn't seem like John's preference.

Speaking of that plan it seems quite similar to the Glowing Queens plan to control the Trankarran's. They were both Progenitor affected species so it make sense but it seems that the only reason the other Progenitor hasn't tried that on the Malari is their full body armour. It may have worked to keep them safe, for a while.

I think that the only person that will be able to reach Tashana is Ceradan, the male Malari merchant that John has known for years. She won't hate him and may trust him more as he is not enthralled.

I'm not sure what John and Edrale's end game is. Are they going to continue ruling the whole Malari empire forever? The people can't be free with immortal demi-gods in charge. They will need to stay till the culture of torture and death have been changed, the birth rate has been equalised and the men return to the core world's. Then they have to leave and let the Malari make their own decisions, otherwise they will still be slaves. All 90 odd thralls can leave and or simply stop feeding them and let them die of old age in a century or two.

Finally we haven't seen them for a while but the TFNN news team reminded me of North Korean news broadcasters. Intensely patriotic and breathlessly excited. Not a complaint, it just funny.

In case you haven't guessed I'm enjoying this story immensely due in large part to the well written characters. When I'm reading and the characters are talking about a situation I at first get annoyed because I, the reader, already know these things. Untill I remember that the characters haven't had a chance to learn them yet due to their limited point of view. It must be quite hard to remember exactly who knows what and when they learnt it, let alone matching their personalities to each new situation and knowledge gained.

Please forgive my spelling of names and races, I didn't write them down and don't want to have to rewrite this post

Great work​ as always.

EclecticReaderEclecticReaderabout 7 years ago
Where do you get such

INTERESTING ideas? I check back daily to see if you had John's high-speed capability and could write these fantastic chapters overnight.

Ah well, i'll just check back tomorrow anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Story Length?

Thanks again for another great chapter.

Curious if you're writing this as an ongoing epic story with no defined end or if there's an end planned and if so, how far are we through the story? Just want to brace myself for the loss if the story will be ending soon.

TravelinTheRiverTravelinTheRiverabout 7 years ago
Great Story

If your worried about the end. Go to the author's site at patreon. Get him writing full time. Only a little more to go Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hmph

Guess I was a little late with my bounty hunter suggestion. Oh, well. Maybe a certain cyborg assassin has a juicy reward on his chrome-plated head?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Addition

to the saga. Thanks for the effort you put into updating the story in such a timely fashion. You are a gifted writer and I can't wait for the next installment.

TeflerTeflerabout 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Random Thoughts

I enjoyed reading those, thanks for leaving the interesting post!

"the TFNN news team reminded me of North Korean news broadcasters."

Yeah, they're effectively a state mouthpiece that delivers propaganda pieces for the Terran Federation high Command. The Terran Federation is a -mostly- benign military dictatorship, so the comparison is a good one (except the benign bit for North Korea!):-)

Tefler

TeflerTeflerabout 7 years agoAuthor
Re: EclecticReader

You'll see little homages here and there to some of my favourite sci-fi tv shows, movies and games, and the rest has just grown organically over the last year!

I'm about 3/5 of the way through chapter 73, so hopefully it won't be too long a wait for the next chapter. :-)

Tefler

TeflerTeflerabout 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Story Length

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the latest chapter!

To answer your question: Yes, I have a plan mapped out for the rest of the story arc, which I sketched out about 6 months ago. Here's what I've covered since then from my notes:

Maliri -> Rachel side mission -> Trankarans (Thruster upgrades) -> back to Maliri (Laser upgrades) -> Terran Federation (AI uprising) -> Terran Federation (assassin) -> Terran Federation (deal with traitor) -> back to Maliri (Tashana) -> ???

There's about the same amount to go for the rest of the story, so I'm guessing at least another... 30? chapters.

Tefler

TeflerTeflerabout 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Bounty Hunter

It's a great idea, and if it doesn't make it into this story, there's always the sequel! ;-)

jperk31260jperk31260about 7 years ago
Sakura'a first time.

I was surprised that Sakura ended Hades life. Is she going to be having issues? Before when she killed it was as Shinobi and she had no choice but this combat it was all her and she killed the last person as a mercy killing but it seemed cold. Its once thing to be trained to do something and another to actually kill a sentient being. She went from school girl to robot assassin to killer.

FatherSinFatherSinabout 7 years ago
Dead anyways

Hades was bleeding out from two amputated arms.

Nobody was likely to try and save his life so with hundreds of murders in her memory, mercy killing a psycho like Hades is the least distasteful option.

Well spotted on the character nuance. It is a tell on how Sakura feels but she is definitely the best prepared to do that dirty job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank God

I have to say thank you I am really enjoying the story and eagerly look forward to the next chapter.

Just wish I could be the one between two Maliri twins lol

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusabout 7 years ago
Kudos and a bit of re-reading:

BTW: Before I start: Fantastic chapter Sir.

I do have a query about a loose end, though.

Tefler, when Alyssa was making John's and Sakura's new swords: Alyssa said/thought, "*Next time, remind me to just do a separate sculpture for her. Then I won't have to shape the metal eight times to make it!* she replied, returning his smile and stifling a yawn in her exhausted state. There was more she wanted to tell him about their new swords, but with Sakura upset, then wasn't the time."

Your story arch didn't get back to that tidbit with the POV changes/rescue/return. So I am a bit curious. Was she referring to the strength of the swords or their immunity to power weapons, or something else?

I am also VERY curious how you are going to bring Tashanna into the fold. The crew's compassion for what she has endured is understandable. And, John's reluctance to heal her without her consent is as well.

Tashanna's impressions of Progenetors is so indoctrinated as a result of her archeological exploits, there is no way she is going to be able to accept John for who he is without something forcing her to accept him.

I am not sure how Tashanna can escape the ship with the genetic access codes as they are. Obviously she is going to try, or even better, be allowed to leave on her own. But it is obvious she is going to go to her mother to warn her. That reveal is not going to go over well with Tashanna.

As far as the all or none theory for making her part of the crew is concerned: if the other Maliri (shipyard techs) can deal with just one mouthful, so can Tashanna. The healing she will receive is the only way to shatter her preconceptions so she will listen. I am sure this is what you have planned, either directly, from a plea by Edraele and/or Irillith, or indirectly, due to a confrontation that ends with Tashanna's life being threatened (like Irillith's situation) so John's guilt can be asuaged.

Once Tashanna is willing to listen, I have no doubt the Enshunu will be dealt with.

I noticed what you did there with the Vicier. He admired Tashanna's handiwork with his contact at the Underworld when he saw how she made him suffer. This speaks to a culture of sadistic and emotionall repression which is endemic.

The Enshunu are not unlike the Maliri in that respect. But quite different in that they are a male oriented society operating oth subjugating women and other races for their sadistic pleasure as opposed to a female oriented society over focused on discipline that just allowed their men to leave for their own safety.

sailandoarsailandoarabout 7 years ago
Grateful Reader . . .

. . . but just one of many. We owe you a debt of gratitude for the all the pleasure your work has given us 'Oh Great Literary Creator' . . . ; )

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusabout 7 years ago
@Jperk

"She went from school girl to robot assassin to killer."

I just don't see it that way at all. She went from school girl to a subjugated robotic killer, to emancipation, to making a conscious decision to join the crew to stop those like her enslaver, to part of a strike team doing just that. The difference now is she is not assassinating innocents but enforcing justice against those who believe and behave like they exist outside the rule of law with impunity. Much like Law Enforcement in the Old West in America during the westward expansion of the continent.

I don't see her having any moral or emotional qualms at all. In fact, she was the one who approached John about ending Hade's life, not the other way around. That shows a great deal of emotional/psychological certitude.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusabout 7 years ago
@Anon and Random Thoughts

You said: "Edarlae plan to take over the Malari seems more like something that PJ would have her do. John wanted to help the Malari but I don't think he will be entirely happy with multiple​ assassinations and massive threat's by fleet. It may be the only way she can control the Malari to get them to change but it still doesn't seem like John's preference."

I am not sure I agree with your assertion that Edraele is taking over the Maliri.

My impression is she is trying to pull the house matriarchs into a ruling council with each member being autonomous with the expectation the council of matriarchs will work together for the common good of rebuilding Maliri society and saving it from collapse.

While Edraele did take out intransigent house rulers, she did not eradicate all house leadership. She allowed the standard transfer of power in each house to occur and then attempted to work with those new leaders in an attempt to work around the centuries of distrust and hate built up between the houses.

In this chapter alone, it is said that Edraele lets the young Matriarchs rule their houses/planets without interferance, only offering advice when asked. That is a HUGE difference with the Glowing Queen who set up a revolt against the political establishment to destabalize it and take over rule of the Trankarans.

TeflerTeflerabout 7 years agoAuthor
Re: jperk

Sakura had seen and inadvertently been responsible for lots of brutal murders as Shinatobe, but Hades was in agony, and killing him was an act of compassion. It was something Shinatobe would never have done.

With regard to her being on the fireteam that swept through Underworld, as she said, "It felt good, knowing the people she killed deserved it that time."

Tefler

TeflerTeflerabout 7 years agoAuthor
Re: sailandoar

You're welcome! It's always great to hear that someone's been enjoying the story!

Great Literary Creator :-)

TeflerTeflerabout 7 years agoAuthor
Re: PLRus

Fantastic, glad you enjoyed it!

I haven't forgotten about the supersecret bit concerning their new swords. I'll reveal more in due course!

Tefler

pmpktypmpktyabout 7 years ago

I'm glad Tashana doesn't fall for the progenitor vibes. I like the resistance to every thing. I've been wondering for a while how all of this would go and I have to say I really like this direction. I like that she has more free will than the other Maliri.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusabout 7 years ago
Population Growth

If John fixes 75 Maliri a day for three weeks, including the 100 he has already fixed, and they have 1 child a year, 50% being male, the population will grow by 34,934,271,057,485,000,000. Half of which will be male. From there the population explodes even more dramatically as the male children will have begun to have children of child bearing age. So the 'fix' by John and the girls will take only a few decades to take full effect and restore the Maliri Regency.

My question is this: Will the children be 'connected' in the womb? If so, throw that number out completely as John could accelerate the entire process.

jperk31260jperk31260about 7 years ago
LOL Matriarch Tashana?

Leader of her house? It would be something for her to do. LOL John obviously can't trust Edarlae off by herself. Of course that would still leave her tumor. And he is to honorable to do it against her will. Of course her sister might do it to save her and make up for past mistakes and then deal with the fall out. Give John a BJ and wait until she is asleep and then slip her a snowball, enough to at least heal her. Then there would be another round of Its all your fault I can't trust you and when she sees her mother has been taken over she will kill her and take her place as Matriarch and sever all ties with John. I don't see it happening but Tefler always keeps us guessing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So Tashana is extra sensitive?

In the past John cummed plenty in maliri girls, the engineers and now half a load for the fleet commander and captain.

And after all that beside the lust and white hair none are full on converted thralls.

Is Tashsana too sensitive that even one dose is too much?

And even if that's true why can't he use less? he used 1/6th for each terran girl and that was enough..

And get Dana started on Faye's body!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cyber Semen

Does John's magic semen also have effects in cyberspace with non-organic beings? It would be cool if it did and allowed Alyssa to link with Faye's thoughts. The connection could enable John to draw eldritch energy from Faye and her computing power.

Also what about spirit semen? If John is ever in spirit form long enough to get it on with someone it might become relevant...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Is Tefler's work worth $1/Ch?

And getting his stories a week earlier than Literotica readers as well?

If you are like me and think that good art and gardner work should be rewarded, become a Patreon of Tefler.

Once he achieved another $250/Ch of supporters then he is going to become a full time writer. This should lead not more and better stories.

OzkiwiOzkiwiabout 7 years ago
population will grow by 34,934,271,057,485,000,000.

WTF, How do you get to that number? It seems overly simplified, and excessive .

75/day * 21 days + 100 = 1675 births year 1. Given most (Human) populations self regulate (to a degree) based on life span, disease prevalence (infant mortality rates), reproductive age, and death rate, there is no way this number is possible, even over a 100 years.

Human populations have gone through massive changes recently because, infant mortality fell significantly, but people did not change the need for 10-12 kids to ensure 1 or 2 survived long enough to keep them well cared for in old age. Even, so it is somewhat exponential, with ≈1.1% growth per annum. Even so this will be 7.5 billion this year, and 9 billion by 2043.

Given a Milari reproductive age will be something like 40 (their extended life span/assumption of 15-20% of life span, 200) then generations are going to be on the order of 40 - 50 years apart. It would also be highly unlikely, that Milari women would necessarily be able to reproduce yearly. Even for human populations where there is no birth control rarely have a child each year (15 months is more common); breast feeding has a limited but natural birth control.

Even if John inseminated the same women every year for 40 years that only gives 67,000 new births, before the first off spring may be comes sexually reproductive. Hence, if he knocked up 100/day for 365 days, he could have 36,500 offspring/year, doing this for 40 years is 1.46 million new Milari,

Its a lotta of nookie, its also a lot of child maintenance, particularly those private school fees.

Mal

andyaandyaabout 7 years ago
Tashana joins ?

Not sure but i think she will in the end.

now we know her sister took 3 doses of john cum to link her to blondie we dont know and the mother link to john as it was not told.

yes the normal maliri engineers only needed a small mouthful to link them

so by that info we can guess that Tashana will need 3 doses to link but she may be affected by the cum to do more ?

Thats my guess

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerabout 7 years ago
Little tired of Alyssa

Yeah, alyssa is becoming very one dimensional. horny, lusty, always laughing melodiously, walking and moving gracefully and being a tease and never being serious. Just seems like who she was is gone and instead is someone else. Not saying bring back insecurities or anything, just that, well, add something else to her, her amazing mind bring it back or show her anger or something

JC

DpEmpireDpEmpireabout 7 years ago
A little too afraid?!? Praise!!! Future!?!

I'm just a little confused by Tashana. I get the brain tumor has her irrational, but if John was the big bad projenitor then he would have subjugated her already. Can she have a little logic? I would have Faye maybe show her video of around the ship, demonstrating that this is not the dominator dynamic she thinks it is.

Loving everything elsewise. I've been following silently since the 30s and decided to join in. Working on getting online stuffs to support on the patreon. Would love to see this worked into traditional book formatted pages etc.

excited to see where this goes, although I could imagine the milari refit possibly becoming stale as far as reusing old material, so perhaps put in scenes addressing the upgrades and the test drive after, but put the attention of the chapters upon the twins. Also, Saving Tashanas crew would have been good to possibly diversify johns ship a bit, he does miss guy time and why not add some men on board, even if they aren't proj enhanced. I'd just like to throw in a couple different races into johns paradise. Maybe some new race only found on one planet. Can literally make it up as you go. Have we seen birdpeople yet? Just saying feathers instead of hair would be neat. Hollow bones and compound muscles allowing for flight, and more agile movement with the reduced weight. I like where the Faye biz is going and PJ needs to go before they leave valaden. Psychic training montage with matriarchs during refit?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@jc the continuer

You've got it all wrong; john turned her into a progenitor. Everyone noticed (I'm sure) that he was having more trouble than usual controlling his thoughts, keeping up the mental barrier that separates his concious mind from his progenitor tendencies. My guess is that Alyssa is going through the exact same thing, but hasn't yet noticed it. Predicting that in the next 2 or 3 chapters she does something that goes against her morals (or what they used to be?) and then loses trust with her mind. Also, this was 100% a foreshadowing chapter, there was no plot advancement, minimal overt character development, and very little progress on the Tashana front (not to mention the lack of sex). Tefler wouldn't post it if it was meaningless filler.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A Few Questions Of Morality

Hey Tefler,

How soon does John's cum start affect a girl's mind, with the first dose, or the third? Like with Sakura, she'd taken some of his seed for her surgery, so had that little bit already started affecting her thinking and making her enamored of John, thereby making her later choice to join his team a psychically coerced choice, rather than one made by a completely uncontaminated and free mind? Do Athena or Alyssa ever do any psychic nudging to encourage the girls to joining Team John, or do they just analyze them to see if they'd like it and how well they would fit?

Alyssa, Calara, and Dana were all entrapped in the mental enthrallment of The Change before anyone realized it has a mental aspect, and John has never talked with anyone but his psychically devoted girls about their enthrallment. Is he ever going to get an honest outside opinion about them and the enthrallment, even if he doesn't plan on changing anything at this late date (he's kinda morally deficient in my book until he does)? If the girls had been asked before The Change if they would be okay with the mental aspects, what would their answer have been? Is there any way for John to ever find that out (can he go into someone's mind to interrogate their memories and ask them things as if they were younger, for instance)?

Sincerely,

7OO Tnega Terces

P.S. - I hate this comment form, the new line function won't work!!!

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusabout 7 years ago
Mal: Population growth

There is a formula for Population Growth, which is exponential.

Population growth rate = (New Population-Original Population)/(Original Population times the time interval in years).

So for a child every 5 years with an original population of 1525, the growth rate would be (3050-1525)/(1525*5) or 20%.

Since this is a growth rate you add 1 so the rate becomes 1.2 in decimal.

The formula for Population Growth is New Population = Original Population *e^(rt).

In this case, the new population after 30 years with an original population of 1665 and a growth rate of 1.2 would be 1665e^(1.2*30) or 7,178,200,525,946,800,000 or enough to populate 1,000,000,000 worlds with populations of approximately 7 billion each.

This assumes no deaths due to illness, accidents, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stalling

Hi Tefler,

I love your story and your writing, and I always wait impatiently for the next installment of the series. Although I understand the importance of character building scenes and also integration of new members, I feel like you may be dragging it slightly. This is of course just my personal sentiments and probably not one many share. My suggestion for later chapters is to extend the time periods a little longer and also cut down the loving words between John and his girls. This is just my two cents, and I hope you continue writing as well and as fast as you do. Because of your stories, I cannot read anything else on Literotica these days. Thank you so much for sharing with us your amazing thoughts!

From,

Jason

Sid0604Sid0604about 7 years ago
5 stars...

Thank you for sharing this amazing story. Another great chapter and very easily worth 5 stars.

ms904191ms904191about 7 years ago

It was good chapter tefler

But I hope the next chapter will be more exciting

SirCarlSirCarlabout 7 years ago
I AGREE !!!

With the comment "Great Literary Creator :-)" Keep doing your thing. Us regular "folks" love it!

TeflerTeflerabout 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Population growth

"If John fixes 75 Maliri a day for three weeks, including the 100 he has already fixed, and they have 1 child a year, 50% being male, the population will grow by 34,934,271,057,485,000,000. "

I'm no expert mathematician, but that number just doesn't feel quite right to me, even over a 30 year time period.

Unless your number above assumes that John keeps fixing Maliri girls for not just 3 weeks, but day after day for years? Then each of those women get it on with Maliri men immediately afterwards?

It would take say... 20 years for the new Maliri children to be considered adults. With half of those initial pregnancies being male, when they're old enough to run amok through the unfixed Maliri female populace, you'd definitely see a massive population explosion (with a few caveats below), but until then, you'd be limited to the available female women of child-bearing age that John had fixed.

There'd also be a few practical limitations as well, for example... only a couple a day to avoid exhaustion/boredom, needing a vacation to recharge the batteries etc. Plus most women wouldn't want to have an enormous brood of children, probably a maximum of about... five each?

Interesting to think about, thanks for the comment!

Tefler

OzkiwiOzkiwiabout 7 years ago
Pop Growth overly simplistic

as I said overly simplistic.

Firstly, your assumptions are way off. 5 years, no Milari will be reproductive after 5 years, Tefler suggest 20, however with long lived species reproductive age is typically delayed. For example, Orange Roughy (beautiful eating fish) is slow growing, where a nice 24" (60cm) fish could be as much as 100 years old, and they don't become reproductive until they are about 50. Given the Malari are longer lived than Terrans, then reproductive age would be delayed, not brought forward to 5 years, Literorica has a strict 18+ requirement for characters. Can't have Tefler banned, with the Malari have a 5-year reproductive age. Hence my reproductive age for Milari is 40.

Secondly, any population has losses, old age decrepitude, accidents, disease etc. Deathrates must be considered in any population calculation. The population grows is the difference between addition (births), and losses.

For, large scale populations, you need to use The Logistic Equation (look it up), which has a strong limiting factor K. K= carrying capacity of the population; defined by ecologists as the maximum population size that a particular environment can sustain.

Although, bacteria grow by your formulae, they crash and burn once resources are consumed. But they also simply divide by a sexual reproduction, so 1 becomes 2, 2 become 4, 4 become 8 and so on, whereas for sexual reproduction, 1m+1f becomes 3, or 4 or 5, depending on the offspring, then the 1m+1f, becomes non-reproductive for humans (we are one of the few species that go through a menopause and die long after they become non-reproductive). Given that most "Sci Fi races" are based on a human type plan (generally bi-pedal, 2 sexes for sexual reproduction {hey the reason its call literotica}, higher thinking and reasoning capability) then a logical assumption is these "Sci Fi races" will behave reproductively similar to humans. Eredale only had the 2 children, but is how old (can't remember, but thought is was about 90ish).

The calculation, I presented has only 1.4 million possible new Milari after 40 years with John, knocking up 100 /day for 365 days for 40 years (assuming no twins, triplets or the like, or still births). That gets the first generation to reproductive age. Human, reproduction and population as a whole population is ≈1.1%, and for 1.5 billion people to be added here on earth is going to be about 26 years, that is from a starting base of 7.5 billion.

PLU, with all due tongue in cheek respect, some of the things that leave your fingers are pure BS.

Mal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Tashana

Many have questioned how Tashana will enter the group. She's about to go cut something out of her neck in the bathroom. Done wrong, she could end up mortally wounded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Female/male ratio

First of all: Thank you very much, 'Oh Great Literary Creator', for sharing your work with us, poor mortals.

That been said. About the study several of you have made about the increase of population. All wrong. In Ch. 44 Ceradem said, "Probably because of the birth ratios; Twenty Maliri girls to every boy.". Now, you can start anew with that premise.

Greetings from Spain

Miguel

Draco9881Draco9881about 7 years ago
Tashana's Quandry

I agree that showing Tashana the recordings of life aboard the Invictus would probably help her to realise that John is not the type progenitor revealed in the archaeological records she has studied. I think that the recordings from the time when John was agonising over the mental changes that he was subconsciously imposing on the girls and the aftermath of his possession when he removed or failed to reapply (can't remember which) the compulsion to "obey without question" would be particularly helpful here. Also the TFNN recordings plus any recordings that show John being strongly protective of the girls would help to prove that John's personality and ethical/moral drive does not fit her preconceived notions.

It also seems to me that as the Maliri Alliance expands Edraele will have to devote more time to Pan-Maliri affairs and less to intra-house ones. This would make an opening for someone to take over as House Matriarch with possibly Tashana as the first choice candidate. I know Tashana is reluctant to take the post but with Irilith out of the running, being an Invictus crew member, Tashana is next in line. I am sure that there are in our history cases of people reluctantly taking positions of responsibility and then finding that the responsibilities are not as onerous as expected and the job is more satisfying than expected.

Tashana will have to decide whether she will be able to do more long term good as Invictus crew or helping her mother bring about the change to Maliri society.

jperk31260jperk31260about 7 years ago
Alyssa and Progenitor Alyssa

I thought for some reason that Athena was Alyssa's version of Progenitor John. Did I get that wrong?

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusabout 7 years ago
Miguel! Thanks for posting!

I remember Ceraden saying that. I was going on Rachel's and Alyssa's and John's conversations where they were planning on correcting that skewed birth ratio. Now that will only happen with white haired Maliri (WHM). By the time the youngest males born of the WHM will be helping with rebuilding Maliri families it is not known how many non-WHM there may be. Those numbers were based upon no more original WHM being created after John's current visit.

I know some have been a bit skeptical of my number for rate of increase. I note that in just the last 50 years that rate has increased from 1.1% to 1.6% due to better nutrition and medical advances.

While I did assume 100% pregnancy rates (I daresay that assumption is close to accurate): I made no adjustments for deaths due to illnesses, birth defects, accidents, etc.. However: I also ignored the very plausible increase in WHM over time, the increased lifespan and child bearing years of Maliri over Terrans, advances in medicine, non-WHM having mostly female children, the effect of WHM on overall birth rates among the Maliri, etc., etc., etc..

Without direction from Tefler on his concepts there, such adjustments are not possible. My actual point was, Maliri society is being RADICALLY transformed and it is going to happen a whole lot faster than many think possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A question

Can john decide whether to make his child a progenitor or not?

Nature has her own way of maintaining balance and the bigger and dominant the species is, longer is the gestation period since we are reading fiction so rules might be different. I think a progenitor can produce one progenitor only that too depends whether he wants to or not(they are power hungry species). Otherwise we would have been seeing a lot more progenitors.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 7 years ago
Great... now that Tashana has likely burned out the tracking device...

I'm going to have to worry about her "escaping" John only to fall prey to the other Progenitor...

Hopefully, not only does that NOT happen but I don't have to wait on tenterhooks long for it to become a non-worry...

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusabout 7 years ago
Pop Growth overly simplistic

Ozkiwi:

Yes it is. But the 5 year period is the time between births, not quintuplits as you seem to suggest.

I am sure you read my previous post so I will refrain from stating that all again.

Can we agree that the changes in birth ratios and birth rates are going to be dramatic? And that such changes will be radical in nature in correcting the population issues among the Maliri?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
will there be a next "book"?

Hi Tefler,

great chapter as always, cannot wait for the next one to be released.

my question is, since this story arc or "book" has an end, will there be a new "book"

after this with the further adventures of the Invictus crew in this fun universe you have created?

(please say yes, you already have it all mapped out)

Draco9881Draco9881about 7 years ago
@PLR re Population growth

You give the population growth formula as being New population = Old population * e^(r*t). In my book a population growth of 20% per annum means that the population multiplies itself by 1.2 each year i.e. the formula should be New population = Old population*r^t. So for t=30 years we get 1665*1.2^30 which gives a new population of 395,231

OzkiwiOzkiwiabout 7 years ago
a new population of 395,231

Finally someone else with a reasonable number for the population growth :)

@PLRU, please re-read what I said, I never implied quintuplets.

Mal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
i agree with ambivilence my thoughts exactly ( sry if i spelled your name wrong).

.

purpl3purplepurpl3purpleabout 7 years ago
Population

How do we know what the current Maliri population is and there is the fact that all the white haired Maliri will have stayed within house Valaden.

FatherSinFatherSinabout 7 years ago
Population growth very simple

There is a simple way to see the change in population.

Because of staggered influence and a ramp up of influence I would give five years, with much of that an allowance for gestation. Since the current population is mostly female, the population will almost double. Allow five years between and then it is triple and another ten years possibly quadruple.

I expect that the influence and new attitude will have most of the population pregnant.

The White Hair Maliri are most important as trendsetter influences.

After two or three children per mother, there will be a decline. I am also neglecting age. Some Maliri are too young and a few Maliri live to be too old by my read. I make it 80% or so of population have another two or three children over next 20 years.

Keep in mind that it is frankly a liability to have so many young that will not mature for 35 years. The population increase is not a help at all in the short term.

I understand that a main focus is on how soon can the fixed gender bias propagate.

I think that the extra males will be part of a larger baby boom. They will be a disproportionate part of the males in that generation. I suspect that will help them be part of the fix. Females are a larger contribution to gender bias in fertility so the extra males from White Hair Maliri might be unimportant.

Draco9881Draco9881about 7 years ago
@ purpl3purple

The Maliri have a birth rate heavily skewed in favour of females (20:1). John has corrected this in the white haired Maliri and the population discussion is over how soon this change will have a strong impact on the Maliri

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusabout 7 years ago
Overly Simplistic

Ahh...sorry Mal. Didn't read fully before responding.

I see you think I meant 5 year olds having babies....umm...I hope you know I did not mean to intimate such.

The rate of growth was based upon one child per woman per five year period. I did assume an age of 18 for sexual maturity, though. And I see your point about 40 as a possibly better assumption due to the extended ages of the Maliri opposed to Terrans.

Not sure that holds up though in Tefler's universe since the girls on the crew are effectively immortal and can have children at 18 (Yeah Terrans, I know, but still questions the whole, longer life span=longer time to sexual maturity). Additionally, Maliri go to advanced schools in their early 20's which suggests a maturity rate closer to Terran's than the 40 you proposed...but I agree, that is an assumption.

As to the attrition rate: That is constantly changing over time with medical and nutritional advancements....sooo, not sure one can hang a hat on what that attrition rate might be hundreds of years into the future.

As for twins or triplets? If John wants to fix the population problems among the Maliri, who is to say he didn't set up the WHM for that to happen on a vastly higher rate? He has done more interesting things than that subconsciously....but again that is conjecture.

And concerning the limit of the environment: Maliri cities are two thirds empty due to population declines and murder rates from only the last 100 years (when the men moved away). And there are worlds the Maliri can inhabit for additional resources (the planet the Fulmanax were on for example).

As for the formula: You may have a point there, I just looked up the exponential formula for population growth and ran with it, knowing there were adjustments for modern day attrition...which I ignored because we do not know those attrition rates would apply in the new, advanced, Maliri society being created.

Concerning the growth rate: each woman giving birth to one child every 5 years is a 100% growth rate over 5 years which relates to a 20% growth rate each year. I even divided that by 2 for the male/female ratios. But I see your point that 5 year olds would not have children.

So let's do it the long way:

Assuming the women have one child per every 5 years and the boys have 20 children every year after reaching the age of 20 with a 1 year gestation (to make it easy) with no deaths (20 children per year is a bit low for a 20 year old who can have as many babies as he wants ;-) ). Further assumptions include the biological change will be transmitted from the offspring of John through generations, both male and female, with no further additional Maliri women incorporated as thralls. It goes something like this:

Year 1: 1,650 more Maliri

Year 6: 1,650 more Maliri

Year 11: 1,650 more Maliri

Year 16: 1,650 more Maliri

Year 21: 18,150 more (1650 from WHM+825 from female+16,500 from male children)

Year 26: 85,800 more (1650 original+1650 from the female and 82,500 from males)

Yr 31: 169,125 more (1650 orig+2475 from female and 247,500 from males)

Yr 36: 334,950 more (1650 orig+3300 from female and 330,000 from males)

Yr 41: 1,168,200 more (1650 orig+11,550 from female and 1,155,000 from males)

Yr 46: 5,334,450 more (1650 + 52,800 + 5,280,000)

Yr 51: 17,328,200 more. (1650 + 171,550 + 17,155,000)

Yr 56: 34,328,200 more (1650 + 341,55,000 + 34,155,000)

Yr 61: 77,827,200 more (1650 + 770,550 + 77,055,000)

Yr 66: 359,465,700 more (1650 + 3,559,050 + 355,905,000)

Yr 71: 1,225,793,200 more (1650 + 12,136,550 + 1,213,655,000)

Yr 76: 2,950,620,700 more (1650 + 29,214,050 + 2,921,405,000)

Yr 81: 7,340,934,150 more (1650 + 72,682,500 + 7,268,250,000)

Yr 86: 25,755,757,500 more (25,500,750,000 + 25,500,750,000)

Yr 91: 97,235,982,500 more (962,732,500 + 96,273,250,000)

So in 91 years there will be 134.65 trillion new Maliri whose genetic code has been changed. And that is just with the male children having only 20 children a year after they reach age 20 (which is probably waaaay too low a number for their offspring...I know it would be for me! lol). And that number will increase by approximately 341 trillion by year 101, 1.19691 quadrillion by the year 106. And it goes up by a factor of approximately 3.5 each year after. Of course, until the population reaches stasis with their environment.

My question is: Will the children of John be Progenators? THAT would be interesting: The equivalent of a whole civilization of Progenators????

maddictmaddictabout 7 years ago
Just wondering why

Tashana gets all paranoid when she see John, but other Maliri wet their panties when they see him. It can't be her history background alone.

"Earth's girl's are easy." Ain't that so Gina Davis ? John/Tefler your sorta pissing me off not fulfilling the new girls desire for your "member"ship. Just say-in from this lonely boys perspective. *~*,

A really good introduction of Malificent to this story, another story of its own excepting her crew got wasted

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusabout 7 years ago
@maddict

Possibly because the brain stem tumor is affecting her cognitive abilities and emotional stability?

1handslapping1handslappingabout 7 years ago
one thing

with the six girls, Alyssa didn't insist with them that "XO is in charge of recruitment" (I think for the first time when it's a real opportunity)

Another thing, If Tashana cuts the implant out, won't that ring alarm bells on Edraeles monitor as it will no longer detect her being alive? surely that will cause her to panic and shout at John telepathically Tashana thinks its the wrong person whos implanted the bug for the wrong reasons so probably won't anticipate everyone turning up to check she's still alive (Irrilith in tears as she'll be convinced it's all her fault) and if she's hiding she might be exposed to what irrilith thinks when she doesn't know she'd being watched. (plus good luck hiding from Faye if she's really looking for you)

MelanPoncaMelanPoncaabout 7 years ago
Tefler...

you beautiful cliff-hanger writing bastard, THAT. was. awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
About Tashana

A solution to this situation with Tashana I think it's simply some alone time with John. Just have him talk to her, even if she won't talk back. Despite all she's been thru I'm sure she's still curious at heart and​ would at least like to know more about him. Put them in the same room and without violence I'm sure they'll come to terms. To this might be too late...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Re: About Tashana

They could use Alyssa as proxy to have Illirith guide John in getting her to a calm State of mind. I just thought that's what 3 days would be used for. Oh well, maybe I'm much worse at sorry telling than i feared... Lol

FreemenFreemenabout 7 years ago
Status of new chapter

Just checking the status of the next chapter

celrdwelr1946celrdwelr1946about 7 years ago
Long time sifi reader

as a long time SIFI reader I must complement you on having a style of writing that captured my attention. I find myself muttering when I have to wait so long between chapters and checking every time I log on, as well as two other writers on this site one of whom has disappointed me in failing to complete his series. Being older than a lot of your fans I probably have a different viewpoint from them I refuse to comment on small errors of grammar and spelling as my spelling causes me to thank spellcheck for all it's help. Keep up the good work and please do your best to get the next chapter out as I would like to be around for the final chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Re: Re: About Tashana

The description of the chapter made it clear that Tashana is broken. Between the betrayal of her sister, decades of physical and psychological torture and being confronted by the boogeyman (John), she has completely lost it. Add in the brain tumor and you've got a woman who has lost her grip on reality. How else could she not have realized that John has de facto control of at least two Maliri houses including Valaden?

No amount of talking is going to bring her around. Eventually she will realize that it was her mother, a progenitor servant that implanted the tracker. At that point, I figure she will try to cut it out of her own neck and John will be forced to heal her or let her die.

-aderi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Tanye

Do you plan on eventually having Tanya join the crew? Because it seems like something she would enjoy and willingly choose if given the choice.

hellinahelmethellinahelmetabout 7 years ago
Well done again Teff, well done

Each time I get into your most recent installment, it´s like I go through the whole story again in my head, it´s that well written...reminds me of C.J. Cherry ´s (C.J. CHERRYH) "Gate of Ivrel", hell all you write reminds me quite a bit of her style (tough 3rd person and how your characters minds are working, in their own thoughts and words)...leaves you with that ´Gotta Have More´ hunger...Thanks again and keep it coming...

hellinahelmethellinahelmetabout 7 years ago
Doesn´t look like I´m alone

Doesn´t look like I´m the only septuagenarian fan of yours, and we´re comparing you to a lot of the great SCIFI and Fantasy writers we´ve enjoyed over the years...don´t know if it´s good or bad, but, I do know we like your style....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More Please

Why is it that the end of each chapter leaves me needing more? Great chapter again. New Under-world plot will be interesting.

Loving the idea of a sequel.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusabout 7 years ago
If you want Tefler to keep writing

Support him on Patreon. For as little as $1 a month you can join the club.

Draco9881Draco9881about 7 years ago
Septuagenarians

I am also a member of the club. I have over the years built up a library of over 2,000 books in the sci-fi and fantasy genre.

joseppiiijoseppiiiabout 7 years ago
Tashana meets Edraele

I don't know how long it takes a thralls hair to grow back in but I think Edraele needs to dye and cut her hair so Tashana doesn't go ballistic at the site of another thrall and give her time to enlighten her

TeflerTeflerabout 7 years agoAuthor
Just finished Chapter 73!

Hey everyone,

I've finished Chapter 73, and handed over the second part to my editors. Hopefully it'll be up on Patreon tomorrow or Tuesday, and on here by the end of the week.

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Can hardly wait for the next chapter. There really should be more than five stars for this story.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusabout 7 years ago
@joseppiii

I thought the same thing. Great minds think alike, eh? I was thinking the bodyguards, too.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusabout 7 years ago
@ Tefler

Fantastic news: So: Is it worth a dollar to see it 4 days early? Patreon....hmmmmm.

OzkiwiOzkiwiabout 7 years ago
@PLRU

"I thought the same thing. Great minds think alike, eh? I was thinking the bodyguards, too."

Or the alternative

fools seldom differ. ;)

Mal

Thatoneguy1218Thatoneguy1218about 7 years ago
Paetrom

Crap!.... now I gotta subscribe to paetron.... I CAN'T

WAIT TILL END OF WEEK.... starting to go through

Withdraw here lol

Thatoneguy1218Thatoneguy1218about 7 years ago

My bad, stupid autocorrect

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusabout 7 years ago
Chuckles @ Mal

I am a super intelligent person in my own mind....just ask me! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Tashana

Re an earlier comment, Tashana is able to resist John because of the tumor, just like her sister and mom. The solution that might bring her around is to talk to the former slave Terran girls that John is hauling around. On the station Tashana had the impression John was killing everyone and she was passed out when they left. Speaking to these former slaves who know what John did, who were healed with one dose of cum, and not turned into thralls may cause her to reconsider her former assumptions.

Speaking of the former slaves, is anyone concerned that when they get home they will start spreading the word of John's magic cum. I see the potential for a PR nightmare.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Tashana

Tashana is sort of in a tight spot right now. It's more interesting than I thought.

Just think about it. From Tashana's perspective, how can she ever be sure John is good or evil? It's almost impossible. What can't he manipulate, what can't a progenitor change to give off whatever appearance he wishes?

Tashana can't trust any thralls or maliri, they were born and modified to be under his control.

She can't really go by other witnesses, since few know about the progenitors and John could easily just be manipulating the rest as well by solving what are to him trivial problems.

She can't trust Faye, who was created by them as well, by her sister no less!

She can't trust videotapes of jades death or something, since good acting is possible and torturing/killing your thralls is par for the course for the average progenitor.

So what's left? Well, Tashana has never been shown having regular communication telepathy powers like Alyssa.

But her fire powers are centred around emotions. Particularly passionate emotions, like hatred, rage, revenge, jealousy, lust.... Heh, basically all the stuff you're NOT supposed to do in Star Wars. Did I mention lust? That could get.... Hot.

(I'm sorry. I even winced at how bad that was. But I'm guessing that will be an plot device in the future, with flames being the by-product of certain "activities.")

Anyway, Back to her and emotion. The only way I see the crew being able to convince her that they're the good guys is Alyssa forcing Tashana to relive some of the crew's memories. Pretty sure those cannot be fabricated without it being obvious.

The crew will hesitate, since they would be forcing her. But technically It's just an attempt to communicate, so it's an acceptable compromise to me. Alyssa can get in touch with her sympathetic and motherly side.

The real question is this: can Alyssa fully immerse a unaffiliated stranger in another's memory? That could be difficult.

I'm also confused about Alyssa right now. Since she's now a progenitor, would she remain immortal if she was left alone? Or is she still dependent on John? The next time the crew needs to make someone a thrall maybe they need to experiment with Alyssa's milk. Might as well not put all your eggs in one basket. Maybe with Tashana to prove that the Invictus crew are different from other progenitor groups?

I have a theory about progenitors and their history that I will tell you all about soon.

Anyways, let's talk about powers. The Invictus has people with insane skills for days, but why should Alyssa, Sakura, John and Irillith get all the fun with physic powers? John already proved with Sakura that powers are only limited to imagination, so powers for everyone!

An obvious choice is Dana having the ability to control electricity with her mind. (Electrokinesis, if you want to be fancy.) she could power and control electronics with her mind.

I could imagine a scene where the raptor is in trouble and suddenly the weapons systems go haywire and destroy every enemy. Everyone wonders what happened until they turn around and see Dana on one knee, grinning and panting from exertion.

Rachel could learn high speed regeneration wolverine style.

(Vitakinesis)

I'm not sure about the others. Any ideas?

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusabout 7 years ago
Special Powers

Dana gets her laser shooting eyes. And Calara needs to be able to connect to the weapons via psycic link as well as have prescience. Being able ot see the future, even if just a minute ahead of time, would be an almost insurmountable tactical advantage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Re: Special Powers

At this point I'm just ripping the names off of a website, but how about chromakinesis? The ability to slow down one's perception of time is insanely useful for thinking, fighting, etc. You already have the ability to predict actions ahead of time by reading minds with basic mental powers, we don't need more, I think.

Wait, I thought Dana said she wanted fireballs from her eyes? I don't remember. Either way, it's irrelevant to me. Point is, her name at the start of the series was damn SPARKS, for thralls sake. If this series ends and she can't control lighting, I'm literally going to cry. (Well if the series ends I'm going to cry regardless but you get the point.)

What do you think about Alyssa being the one to turn Tashana into a thrall? Less awkward for the sisters(at least at first, he he), help with Tashana trusting that this crew is different from the other progenitors and that's backed up by the fact that Alyssa can show her memories to Tashana to convince her.

BruceWoBruceWoabout 7 years ago
Patreon supporters of Tefler should've getting Ch 73 this afternoon

Great to see Tef's work getting very close to the magic number that he can become a full-time writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Re Special powers

Dana should be like storm from the x-men, Rachel should be a white lighter like paige from charmed & Calara well I like the idea about controlling the ships weapons

Terra_LupisTerra_Lupisabout 7 years ago
Re: Powers & Tashana

While we've all been milling over what fancy new powers the girls will exhibit we have forgotten about a certain flipside that we have rarely seen in the saga which is phobias. What are certain characters phobias? It would actually be a really interesting arc to delve into finding out what are fearless crew's phobias are and how they manage to over come them. What would even more interesting is an arc on what would happen and how they would react if they were separated from John?

On the subject of Tashana and her pyrokinetic abilities, the only outlet we have seen for them is the emotions that burns the brightest and fiercest, pure anger. It begs the question of how will her abilities change when she properly harnesses her anger or is joyous about something or as anonymous put it overcome by lust? It makes me wonder when they are going to stumble across a cryokinetic or a hydrokinetic (currently, Alyssa = Telekinetic & Telepath; Jade = Polymorph & Slight Eltrokinetic; Irillith = Electrokinetic & Technokinetic) as then that would bring some balance to the phsycic abilities and introduce a new dynamic to the bedroom of temperature play. When they finally bring Tashana into the fold I have a feeling we might start to see a bit more bondage come into play in the bedroom/ sex scenes as well as the advent of wax play. If they are daring enough I can see John being pampered/tortured by Alyssa with her oiling Irillith and Tashana up and having them play with each other and quite possibly Alyssa and Jade (as Alyssa's double) as well.

Lastly, on the subject of Tashana and Irillith; individually can either of them produce plasma or is it something that would require both of their respective abilities to achieve?

1handslapping1handslappingabout 7 years ago
I'm wondering

If we've actually seen a big step forward for Faye and Alyssa. After their session together Faye had a time sort of asleep, I wonder if it was the online equivalent of 14 hours time working quicker in the online world, and Alyssa will wake up in a day or two suddenly finding new compartments in her head filled by 12 of her own thralls.

TeflerTeflerabout 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 73

I just posted the latest chapter to Patreon. I've finished the first couple of rounds of editing, and once I've finished a final grammar/spelling pass, I'll submit it for moderation to literotica!

Tefler

ms904191ms904191about 7 years ago

So tefler we can expect ch73 to be posted by Saturday or Sunday depending on hoh much time moderation takes

TeflerTeflerabout 7 years agoAuthor
Re: ms904191

"can we expect ch73 to be posted by Saturday or Sunday "

Unfortunately my grammar/punctuation editor isn't able to take a look at it until Saturday. I'll go through his edits as soon as I get them, then submit it straight after, but that probably means it'll go up on the site by about Tuesday.

Tefler

BruceWoBruceWoabout 7 years ago
Ch 73 is well worth the wait.

Tefler's work continues to improve.

It is worth being a Patreon.

BruceWoBruceWoabout 7 years ago
Having read Ch 73, can't wait for Ch 74

So many questions left unanswered.

1. Role of the lesser Matriachs

2. Wtf to do with Tashana

3. The Kintarks (again) after their huge losses

4. What's next for Cederan

5. What is the Terran High Command to do when they find about John's rel'n with both the Maliri and the Greys

6. How many Maliri will have white hair at the end of the 2 weeks refit

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusabout 7 years ago
@Terra_Lupis and 1handslapping

What would even more interesting is an arc on what would happen and how they would react if they were separated from John?

Terra: Last time that happened they got so pissed they utterly incinerated a custom battleship with lots of people on board and Sakura was almost killed. and Alyssa went on a 'die and get the fuck out of my way' spree getting to him.

1hand: That is a FANTASTIC idea!

andyaandyaabout 7 years ago
brucewo

4. What's next for Cederan

Am guessing he become a pimp for the white hair girls ?

LoL

aderiaderiabout 7 years ago
About Faye's future

We've all expected Faye to get a Fembot body for the entire time she's been a named character. What if Dana isn't the one to create a body for her? What if it's Rachel and Dana helps build a hybrid of Nexus-type tech and the Maliri tech that housed Shinatobe?

Rachel has been wondering how Mael'nerak created life. Stands to reason that she would want to try and I can't think of a better excuse.

ms904191ms904191about 7 years ago

Well I don't think too many people will mind even if there are some grammatical mistakes tefler

We read your story for the story telling

Grammatical errors are mostly overlooked and those who want to read proper grammar can wait till it is done editing

I think you should post it as it is

Lots of people want to read the story sooner I don't think they are gonna be thinking about grammatical mistakes

They will going on like damn man story is up

Lest see what happens next in the progenitor saga of john Blake

Btw it's your decision but I don't think anyone is gonna mind 1 chapter unedited if it means it posts early

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusabout 7 years ago
@ms904191

"I think you should post it as it is. Lots of people want to read the story sooner I don't think they are gonna be thinking about grammatical mistakes. They will going on like damn man story is up. Lest see what happens next in the progenitor saga of John Blake. Btw it's your decision but I don't think anyone is gonna mind 1 chapter unedited if it means it posts early."

The simple response is: you need to become a Patron on Patreon. That is the privilege we have for supporting Tefler. And for as little as $1 a month you can enjoy it with us.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
6803 Followers
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES