All Comments on 'Dirty Derek and the Nymph Next Door'

by Randy_Scribbler

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You write really well. It's too bad the subject is so distasteful. Derek is a total douchebag pervert with no redeeming qualities - a dirty old man who whips out his dong and masturbates in a public place.

The girls are ridiculous. Not even the lowest skank would polish her fingernails, never mind toenails, in a restaurant, (without being thrown out) treating people who are eating to the sight of her feet, and the nauseating smell of nail polish. Maybe you should have put them in a park - not so outlandish that way.

It's hard to like a story when you hate everyone in it. It even makes the sex nasty and totally unappealing. Oh, and it's not funny in the least, not to me anyway. But each to his own!

LisaSmilesLisaSmilesover 6 years ago
well written

I didn't keep reading, but admired how well it has been written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

On what planet would a "filthy, fat slob grunting and drooling" be appealing or funny in the least?

Your grammar is not so good either. Your forum post: "They do say us Brits have a unique sense of humour." Should be "we Brits." I would expect someone raised speaking English to know better. I am appreciative of Brit humour, but this is not it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous