All Comments on 'Library Lust (Irish Accent)'

by AttractiveGeek

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing

Oh how I enjoyed this as a lover of libraries and Irish men. Please keep it up! Amazing!

sensualwhisperssensualwhispersabout 7 years ago
Omg

OMG your voice is so sexy. Love the accent so much I wanted to be her.

AttractiveGeekAttractiveGeekabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I really appreciate your comments, it means a lot. Thanks for taking the time.

sarahland55sarahland55about 7 years ago
Thank you

You tamed the wild cravings this married woman had been experiencing. Thank you. Perfection. I can go on with my life......For now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Found this one by accident and very glad I did! Your accent drives me crazy can't wait to hear more!

DirtyVoiceGirlDirtyVoiceGirlabout 7 years ago
Holy Sparklin' Pots o' Gold!!!

What a perfect treat right on the heels of St. Patrick's Day! No time to take care of business on this first listen - boo - , but the next time I have a block of alone time I will make a visit to your library for listen #2. What is it about accents that make American girls go crazy? Dunno, but yours, along with that domineering voice that makes my eyes widen, face flush, and eyes roll closed is nice, nice, nice. Yessir, I'll be back for that visit and soon!!

shejustmightshejustmightabout 7 years ago
My goodness.

I don't carry around a lot of specific fantasies, but you got this one just right. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Wow... please tell me there's a part two...

... and the name of the book series you mentioned at the beginning of the audio if it exists :P

dreamer3366dreamer3366about 7 years ago
Memory

This made me smile. I seduced the clerk at Citylights Bookstore in San Fran years ago. I would sit on the stairs halfway up to the mezzanine and read a book. I wore no underwear...just a mini skirt and little button-down blouse. He took me to dinner, a concert and then to his apartment for a long weekend. Keep them cumming, Ha ha. Can't wait for your next one.

tazziin20tazziin20about 7 years ago
Definitely worth keeping my eye... Well, ear on you!

That was certainly a lot of fun! ;) I will absolutely be watching for more. Especially if you mean it about usually being the more aggressive type!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot!!!

Very hot, loved your action and the story you created. Don't listen to anybody who compares you to Gaelforce who I am a fan of too. You just do your own thing, enjoy yourself and we will too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I have a sudden urge to check out a book! Great story! Great voice! Very hot!

Phoenix_echoesPhoenix_echoesabout 7 years ago

That was very, very intense! Excellent work (and you made it out alive) 😋 Looking foward to more!

RebelRiiotRebelRiiotabout 7 years ago
Oh my

Love your accent...and the way you tell a story. You have a few fan <3

VirginiaGalVirginiaGalabout 7 years ago
Oh My!

You got my attention!

I loved it! You are my new favorite! Please make more. Your voice and intensity are totally addictive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

That was amazing, i had three fucking orgasms. You're voice and aggression sent me over the edge

AttractiveGeekAttractiveGeekabout 7 years agoAuthor
Hi, and thanks

Hi all, just wanted to say thanks so much for all the comments, I'm really grateful for any feedback that can help me improve. Some of your comments are also really flattering which encourages me to keep going when I'm having doubts!

RachelillyRachelillyabout 7 years ago
Hot!!

Your story was really so hot.I just had to lie back and close my eyes as i imaged you doing those things to me.You made me orgasm twice in a minute and looking for more.Please let us hear so more.So horny for you xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing

Please keep these coming, your stories are amazing and your voice, so so hot. I can listen to these over and over!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 stars

Well i just discovered why the Irish accent is voted the sexiest accent world wide.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You can spank me anytime

Amazing audio--I loved the way you took control of my orgasm, and the spanking...god yes. I hope you will do more dominant audios like this one! I would love one where you told me how to touch myself and when...pretty please? ;) Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Holy shit...

Yes! The way you can be sweet and sensual and also be aggressive and dominant... You kill me! Keep it up, you are wonderful!

AttractiveGeekAttractiveGeekalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Hi, and thanks again

Just want to say thanks so much to everyone who takes the time to comment. I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to do that, it's great to know how you react to these audios and it encourages me to keep going.

AG

AbbyForSirAbbyForSiralmost 7 years ago
Yum

Loved it all--especially sliding your cock deep into her throat. Yum!

lily_ylily_yalmost 7 years ago

I love how dominating you are in this. Would love to hear something with edging from you, where we would both be on the brink of it. Can't wait to hear more ;)

thedemonIxthedemonIxalmost 7 years ago
errmegerd!

I need to go to the library suddenly. ... Badly. Thank you...

BrewlewBrewlewalmost 7 years ago

Omfg I love your dirty mouth. The way you talk....

RachamberRachamberalmost 7 years ago
If only...

Outstanding as always, what I wouldn't give to be these lucky ladies!

Interested in what happens for the rest of the night ...

MrsR0806MrsR0806over 6 years ago
Another side of you

An outstanding listen as always A.G. And to see this side of you / the character is het another thing you are able to portray fantastically.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

What's the name of the series you were talking about?

I adore your voice. I've always had a thing for a sexy voice whispering naughty things, but you've exceeded my expectations! Please don't stop submitting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It was superb. Thanks a lot. Keep updating many more like this.

sszreadssszreadsover 6 years ago
Yes!!

Love your dominant side! I've been going to the wrong damn libraries.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Never thought...

...that a librarian could be fucking sexy.

P.S. Sorry I came too early.

AnnSupressedSubAnnSupressedSubover 6 years ago
Please

Make more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please continue

I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that you know exactly how to make a woman hit her stride and explode (maybe too quickly). Please don't stop making these recordings.

LolomitdoppelOLolomitdoppelOover 6 years ago
So freaking Hot!

You made me Come so hart!

I so wann your dick.

I want you to fuck me, use me and make me your slut

Naomi97Naomi97over 6 years ago
Yes

Just yes. Loved it. Also, have you ever read The Original Sinners series by Tiffany Reisz? This reminds Me of the character, Daniel. He was a dominant sexy librarian too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fucking hot!!!

I wanna be your slave daddy. Please give me an opportunity to serve your desires. Please don't stop updating.

JustLonelyEnoughJustLonelyEnoughabout 6 years ago
You sure know what you're doing

The audio is fucking hot. The idea is fucking hot. Your voice? Hot. But the personality and the treatment of it all is what makes it almost unbearable. You know how to appeal to your audience, sir. And that's something worth applause.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please

Oh dear god please, I need a dildo so bad! I need to fucking cum to this its so fucking hot god... I could do with master, instead of daddy but fucking hell its hoooot

jacqueline_reneejacqueline_reneeabout 6 years ago
Checking you out

damn, this is my new favorite fantasy! Your voice is so sexy & genuine, I wish I was spread out on that library table

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You and only you!

I can't get as hot reading or listening to anyone else! You are amazing and my ultimate fantasy! If only it would come true with you... You know what to say to a woman and it works every time! PLEASE don't ever stop uploading new material!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

God, you're so fucking delicious. Any chance for a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mixed feelings

So this is the first time I have listened to you and while your accent is coitally appealing and the fantasy story line is rather arousing, I could not help but burst out in laughter midway through over your grunts and squalls of pleasure. Despite this, I am rather surprised that I still came... so ummm...

thanks lol

ChaoticBreathChaoticBreathover 5 years ago
Wow

I came right when I wasn't supposed to- down to the fucking second. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So good

Whew, the pauses for response were dead on. And I came when I wasn't supposed too. Very nice! Keep up the excellent work. Would love more Dominant work from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Straight out of left field

I’ve been having library fantasies for a week now and nothing was working and I just listened to this and am so pleasantly surprised and grateful it was freaking perfect and I came so so quick. So thank you sir keep up wth the hotness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Overachiever

I came on the first thrust, and kept on right into the spanking. Jesus Christ, you kill me... but in the most delicious way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You were born to do this

Seriously dude. You are fucking hilarious.

And felt like an emotional connection too.

I am stunned by how good you are.

Xoxox

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Oh shit, that was amazing.

I love this audio, everything was perfect from your locking up to the sound of your every groan. Mmm getting wet all over again just imagining what's in store at your place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
OMG!! You made me orgasm so hard !!

That was one of the best orgasms I have ever had. Thank you. I need someone like you in my life !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ok this is super hot and all but....

on some real shit though, what is the name of the book you were talking about???

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Super Feckin Sexy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

That was so fucking hot. You are so fucking hot. Ahhhhhh.

30sElizabethI30sElizabethIalmost 4 years ago
Sequel?

There needs to be another infraction. This was so hot!!

30sElizabethI30sElizabethIover 3 years ago
Repeat listener

I know we have the same definition of aggressive!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please record more!

I truly enjoyed this and would love for you to do some current recordings. So fucking hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best!

I get worked up just thinking about this. Wish you were still posting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

oh baby that spanking was a bit weak. can you do it harder next time? mmm loved hearing you get excited

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Where. The fuck. Are you? & why aren’t you posting more? Holy shit, you’re so good to listen to

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As someone who has had more than one fantasy set in a library, thank you so much for this one. Please post more... No pressure but please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why arent you posting no more?? :( i miss you !!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

please post again

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was fantastic! You are very very good!!! Please come back!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

That was insanely kinky and so naughty the spanking was a huge turn on as well as your growls and grunts good lord pretty please master make more sexy audios I loved every second of this 🤤🥵😉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAttractiveGeek@AttractiveGeek
1118 Followers
I just did some adding up and there's been more than 2.6 million listens to my stories..mind blown. Thank you. I'm considering taking them down so feel free to listen/download until then.