All Comments on 'Playing in Secret Ch. 01'

by mast3rsurg3

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
maddictmaddictalmost 7 years ago
A+

Own it girlfriend !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Absolutely marvelous story

Short and focused with enough details to actually feel it and not too many to get boring. Perfect choice of topics to make it sounds quite possible and believabile. I have only one humble question: WHERE IS THE SECOND PART!!! Think about your new fan!!!

Naughty_PenpalNaughty_Penpalalmost 7 years ago
New roomie joins in?

I enjoyed this short story and feel that there's lots more opportunity for a second part to this story.

Maybe the roomie catches her masturbating and joins in or masturbates herself. Or what if Sarah gets addicted to secretly masturbating in front of others? Or maybe the roomie finds the toys, tries it out but gets caught by Sarah?

mast3rsurg3mast3rsurg3almost 7 years agoAuthor
My apologies for the delay

Hey, sorry about the delay on the 2nd part. I've been swamped with work for my classes and a few comissions I'm working on, but rest assured. Like George R.R. Martin said, "it's coming, don't worry." I think he said that. Anyways, by the end of this month I can guarantee a sequel, and maybe a 3rd part if life lets me. I do have a story planned out, it's just difficult finding time to write.

NekidinazNekidinazover 6 years ago
What a wonderfully erotic and sexy tale....:)

A wonderfully sexy story and written with just the right amount of detail and description to make it totally believable...like maybe you might have been writing it from your own personal experience...maybe? lol ;)

I loved it and look forward to the next episode and especially dinner with the sales guy...that has potential written all over it....lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hope you write a second chapter...

I'd like to see her go out with the sex shop clerk. Nicely done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous