All Comments on 'Awakening the Beast Pt. 05: Ghosts and Demons'

by TheInnerBeast

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More please

Whoa... I don't think I've ever read a story like this here. Those characters are amazing. Please keep this going!

EmeraldGreenWhoreEmeraldGreenWhoreabout 7 years ago
And it just keeps getting better!

Thank you thank you thank you!

I'm seriously loving these two and their story

Will be waiting patiently for the next one now

xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Blown Away

There is something very sensual about a man being vulnerable. I love how you captured that vulnerability and how that led to some very erotic and intimate love making. Loved loved it, can't wait to read installment 6.

BrendaCBrendaCabout 7 years ago
Nicely done as always

Very unhurried writing style that gives life to your characters :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Life Preserver

She is his life preserver who will now allow him to drown in his nightmares. She is creating new memories for them and thus only love will evolve from this union as well as resoection and devotion. A happy ending and beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I need that!!!!

I already have the demons, now I need a male dominate version of Kelly!!!! As difficult as this is to read, I loved it, keep it up!!!! Naughty Brat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Jody

There's a special place in hell for women like that Betty character. Happens more than you think to military men who go to war.

Firmhands5Firmhands5about 7 years ago
Release! after a long inner turmoil!

Thank you for a revelation! Therapy here! Go figure?! Has taken a while for me, but your story has certainly helped me in my own Hell!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love Caelin

I love military men stories, but it's always a treat to see the male be vulnerable and spill his soul.

Kelly, on the other hand, is falling flat for me. Maybe my mind will change once we learn of her demons too. A minor point of note to me (perhaps because I don't have an interest in large tits): when you describe a woman's breasts as juicy, it sounds really silly if she isn't lactating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love

I've been reading (and rereading) this series since it came out and am eagerly anticipating the next installment. I hope you haven't given up on it! I need to find out what Kelly's demons are. I check back every day in hopes that more has been posted! Hope to hear from you soon

TheInnerBeastTheInnerBeastalmost 7 years agoAuthor
More coming!

Hey, thank you. Yes, this series does in fact have several more installments coming soon. Thanks for reading, and being patient!

Ramjet75Ramjet75about 6 years ago
To Jody

You know it, far too many of my guys came home to an empty house & a pile of unpaid bills, some got letters first, some didn't. And Yes, We need to know what happened to Kelly. Something terrible is in her past, perhaps telling Caelin about it will help both of them. Then again, maybe not. Also, Yes, I too am in therapy now. Not much progress yet but time will tell. PTSD sucks, worse if it's from your childhood like mine. How bad? Lets just say Basic Training was relaxing and somewhat fun. And that was in the 70's before if got wimped by the libtards. Now it's a bad joke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Have been loving the series but not sure about this chapter. The 'real woman' stuff was a bit much with no character development from her. Should I keep reading? Not sure..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous