All Comments on 'Summer's Eve Pt. 05'

by Gadolfsson

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I really do feel like this does need an epilogue. I feel as if you say this isn't happy story, but in some way it does seem like one. Helena gets to have "her cake and eat it too." She might not be getting her lust filled ending, but she isn't having to deal with any real ramifications of the affair. Impregnation is a potential risk but is it really? She seems to have sorted that problem out. Actual risk or ramifications are Lars and the family finding out and Helena having to deal with that fallout. I feel as if her guilt needs to eat her alive. You sort of hint at that when she has sex with Lars, but again, the moment seems fleeting. Regardless, you are a fantastic writer! I hope you know that! Keep it up. Your story[ies] (I hope there will be more) was a great read. This ending just seemed abrupt. Keep writing when you can, and thanks for beinging the tale to some sort of conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I don't have a problem with the cheating...

In fact i find the story very erotic. However it is also very difficult to accept some of the details:

1) no one ever wakes up when she goes away at night

2) Jack comes over to her parent's cottage and knocks on the door?

3) you said you tried to not go with the interracial cliches but include

A) the huge black cock

B) the condom that falls off

C) the white married women so in lust that she doesn't care that she might get pregnant

D) the single black man who wants to breed her and also not interested what would do to her marriage

E) he's also not the least bit interested in actually having a child

--------------------

Most readers want to give you a poetic license to tell your fantasy story but after awhile it becomes so unrealistic it's hard to enjoy what you clearly took a lot of effort to write.

knight13knight13about 7 years ago
Inspiration

Inspiration

Finding inspiration and fire is tough. Glad you were able to find it. Loved this series.

bear2readbear2readabout 7 years ago
That's it?

So, Helena returns home with husband and children and nothing explained?

Here's the scoop on this one:

1. She's impregnated by Jack

2. She's torn between abortion and carrying the baby

3. If she has the baby, Lars will divorce her and she will be scorned by her family and will lose her two children

4. She can keep the baby and try to find Jack (Good luck with that one!)

5. She goes into deep depression and commits suicide

6. She ends up with neither her family, or Jack, but does have the baby.

The ending of the story lacks so much. This woman truly has no ability to make the right decision; she's so enamored of the big black cock and taboo situation. Too many loose ends and a tangled mess.

GadolfssonGadolfssonabout 7 years agoAuthor

Bear2Read

Whatever ending I would have written i would still have received a lot of criticism. I think that this ending is a good compromise, and ends on a somewhat decent note. If it ended with pregnancy, I would get people jumping down my throat and complain about it being a bad ending, Helena being a whore, and so on. There really is no perfect ending, I am afraid.

Th epilogue will, however, serve to tie up some loose ends.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteabout 7 years ago
5 stars

True erotic literature.

GadolfssonGadolfssonabout 7 years agoAuthor

Anon -

The fact that Helena manages to sneak out every night is, as you said, a good chunk of poetic license. Because if she didn't, well, there would not be much of a story. The same could be said for Jack coming over to the cottage.

I do try to avoid the worst of the cliches. The whole pregnancy fantasy angle in this chapter is, I think, presented as, well, an erotic fantasy. Then there is the rule of drama. Condom falls of is one of them, which I think that anyone who has had sex can testify can very well happen. And as for big black cocks... I think it's hot. Some black men do have big penises. I think that is more interesting to write and read about big dicks than ordinary-sized dicks. I don't think I have stereotyped all black people as having big penises, but rather as Jack having one.

Sorry if you didn't enjoy the story, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Gadolfsson

What I dislike about your story is that Helena neglected her family through the first 8 chapters.Then when you need to wrap it up she is the caring mother.

"she cared for him very, very deeply. Nothing could take that away from her. He was the father of her children, and that, if nothing else, had to count for something." that is something one would say when they were about to leave or already did.

Too me that is such a copout.

"She loved him. Nothing would change that. When this bizarre summer was over she would change for the better. She would be a better wife and a better mother. A better woman. Helena promised herself"

So you think cheating will make her a better wife and mother is a joke.

She cared for her husband that she put his life at risk because she sleeped with a total stranger not knowing if he had an std .You write poeple cheat will poeple spead stds but you did put that in your story

You make the husband out to be idiot that he doesn't question were all the condoms went.They only had sex once in your story.Would you not ask happen to them?

No one in the house heard Jack was knocking on the door?

NirvanahotNirvanahotabout 7 years ago
Seven Stars fr you Gadolfsson

Bravo !!! And Bravissimo Again !!!!!

You should write that Epilogue now and please don't make us wait wait one more year.

Its been such a pleasure reading your descriptive prose.

Just keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
She will cheat again

She claims to love her husband but puts him and everything at risk for meaningless sex with a stranger. She spent her entire vacation obsessed with fucking Jack right under her husband's nose when he didn't have anything to do but be with her and his family. When they get home and he has to go back to work she will have lots of time to continue to whore herself around and have sex with strangers. She is clearly addicted to the excitement of cheating. The only development in this long story is that she discovered that she loves to cheat and that comes before everything. As she is driving home with her family, her lover's cum is dripping out of her and she knows that she would continue to fuck himif she could. This chapter was a waste of time. I skipped to the end after reading page one and gave you your one.

PenPal2001PenPal2001about 7 years ago
Great story

Beautifully written. Thanks for writing it, and thanks for the feedback too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Two Thumbs Up

Great story...been anticiating the conclusion for a while and enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic Series

Pt. 5 was a great end to a well-written series. I tried looking for other stories that reach the same quality as Summer's Eve and I couldn't any. This story is one of a kind. The characters were so well-written, especially Helena with her swirling pot of emotions. Her guilt, lust, desire, love and dedication make her a very human and engaging character. The conflicting emotions surrounding the infidelity added to the intensity of the story. Pt. 5 took away the rather key component of the infidelity with Jack, which always occurred outdoors but that's just a slight nitpick. Every story in the series was written well so that each part could have ended by itself if it had to and I thought that was very clever. The ending to this part left the aftermath of the infidelity in mystery which I also liked very much. I can't wait to see more work by Gadolfsson in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Congrats!

Great chapter, as well as the whole series. I want to ask you some things: I know you're a very busy man, but, is there any chance you write another series with Helena as the main character? (I hope there is).

Besides that, will you go on writing interracial stories?

GadolfssonGadolfssonabout 7 years agoAuthor
Anon -

Anon -

Thanks!

I don't think I will be more stories featuring Helena. I had an idea for a story and I ran with it, and I am not sure I could continue writing Summer's Eve after the conclusion in this chapter. I am thinking about writing an epilogue, but that's about it. But I will definitely write more Interracial stories on various subjects. It's a genre that I, for the most part, very much enjoy.

PS: I'm not a man, but thanks anyway!

handaJizzhandaJizzabout 7 years ago
my nomination for the 2017 (black) man fooker prize

Think the condom falling off was a bit of a copout though, would have been more erotic if helena had noticed the malfunction but carried on regardless.

Sorry to hear you're not writing any more in this series as i believe the story still has legs. What happens when the couple return home? can Helena cork the genie back in his bottle, or will she find a new man to satisfy her newfound lust for risky interracial sex. And what of Lars, will he accept his horns and wear them without complaint. It would be interesting to find out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please Write More

The whole story is Great. It is hard to find this kind of Quality Work on Literotica. I am a Big fan of your work & I am anxiously waiting for more stories by you.

Furthermore I agree with "handaJizz" that the story still has legs. It would be nice if you write One More Chapter in this series, or Start another with Character "Helena". But It's upto you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The baby and the aftermath

I'm hoping that it was ambiguous as to whether or not she would buy and actually use the pills.

I think she would hate herself if she did abort the baby and she'd ruin her life if she carried it to term.

So she has an impossible dilemma.

But I enjoyed the story-a lot of interracial porn and erotic literature is very shallow and caricatured.

You added a lot of depth and realistic reactions and consequences in this.

As for cheating and loving the husband-I've read RL stories of women who are utterly unapologetic about their affairs but also will swear to the end of time they still love their husbands and children.

The heart is a complicated largely irrational thing.

But you ended it realistically and in a way a lot of affairs do end-the ones that don't end in the lovers getting caught that is. Where they depart from one another and things go back to how they were before they fell into each other-yet things are never the same after that.

If she does carry the baby-then she has basically destroyed her whole life, if she aborts it she will hate herself and feel she has betrayed Jack. And probably view it as a missed oppurtunity as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Baby and alternate ending

I know it wouldn't have fit the theme of the story-but it would have been hot if Helena did throw everything-husband, children and life to the wind and ran off with Jack.

Out of all the interracial smut I've read and watched-this has got to be the best I've seen so far.

The setting, the characters, the descriptions everything is wonderful.

It says at the end she will buy pills-I hope it's ambiguous as to whether or not she uses them-if she does her conscious logic will have overpowered her primal urges.

But that seems like a sad ending-if she doesn't carry that baby if she doesn't proudly walk around with an enlarged belly and let that baby come out of her-dark skinned or not it would be a betrayal of her lover. To use contraception is really saying "I don't care enough about Jack or the time we had together to accept the consequences of making mad steamy love with him" because if she does truly relish these days then she should have his baby.

I can just imagine and would love reading Helena five months pregnant and looking for Jack-and then running back to him after she bears a beautiful mixed baby.

There's something really tender about this story-it isn't just "amazing black stud fucks white wife silly and she loves it" there's a sense of genuine passionate desire racially tinged but not the standard "white wife becomes BBC slut" sort of fare.

One thing I also liked is that most of the sex happened outside-adding to the primal subtext of the story.

Because that's what best about this story-it beautifully combines adulterous passion and longing with primal ancient urges for sex and procreation.

I want to read the mixed baby nursing on Helena's breast, her blonde hair strewn down on her chest as Jack fucks her again putting another baby in her and another and another.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Any news of Helena?

Please, let Helena out!

SDFunreadSDFunreadover 5 years ago
Best erotica I have read

I just want to tell you and a writer and a reader on here, I think you are by far the best I have read. Please continue to write, you are amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks for the great read

Loved this series. Your writing and plot development is outstanding. Keep up the great work, and BTW you don’t have to explain yourself, your likes and desires. You are liked for who you are....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Alternate Ending

A hot and admittedly controversial alternate ending, would be Helena electing to leave with Jack. Abandoning her husband, family, job and children. And becoming his woman, and having his babies.

I imagine you didn't want to go this route, but I do think you could have made such a story be about passion, taboo and female agency.

I do think that would be pretty hot though.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 4 years ago
Superb!

Somehow I missed the final chapter of this saga when it was published, but I'm glad serendipity finally led me here. This series was a five star effort throughout, especially since you are not a native English speaker. Bravo, GA!

OOAAOOAAover 4 years ago
Congratulations for this EXCELLENT story!!!!!

A fantastic work!!!!! Super exciting, well written and with amazing dialogs!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Something's wrong

"In the final chapter of Summer's Eve, lust and desire reaches its peak." Is that it? Why does it show only this sentence here?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Where is the ending?

Puhlease post chapter 5. I must know what happens....

GadolfssonGadolfssonabout 4 years agoAuthor
LOSS

Thank you so much for bringing my attention to the problem! I haven't been active on Literotica for a few weeks now, and completely missed that this part of Summer's Eve is no longer available. I have no idea why that is and what might have caused it. I have contacted Literotica and hope that they will get back to me soon with an answer, and, hopefully, a quick solution.

GadolfssonGadolfssonabout 4 years agoAuthor

I was just notified by mail by one of my readers that this episode had disappeared. I have no idea why that is or what might have caused it. I have contacted Literotica and hope to resolve the question soon. Thank you all for bringing it to my attention!

GadolfssonGadolfssonabout 4 years agoAuthor

Literotica seems to be experiencing some sort of bug. I cannot reupload the story and I don't seem to be getting an answer from support. Maybe I will manage to get in touch with someone, but as of now, there is nothing I can do. Let's hope something changes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
About Part 5

Can you write an epilogue or something similar in the mood of Part 5?

GadolfssonGadolfssonabout 4 years agoAuthor
Update

I have still not managed to reach support. I will try to upload part 5 again, but i cant guarantee that it will work.

That said, I have been toying with the idea of writing some sort of continuation to Summer's Eve. I'm saying this because i would be glad to know if there is an interest or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Continue the story

i came back here after many months to read this perfect story, and I enjoyed it as much as the first time reading it.

Looking forward for more parts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
About a continuation

I'm very interested in you writing a continuation of "Summer's Eve".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please more part add

It’s a delicious sexy story .... please add more part... anal and DP..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
How I would end it

Helea watch as Lars packing the car getting read to head home . Glad that this summer was over hoping to get back to her normal life. She has been on edge past few days Lars has been acting a bit odd but he keep telling he was not feeling good counting it up to end of summer blues. He was going to bed earlier and going off to reaing his book more by himself. She wa think just get home and every thing would be all right . She would be a better wife and mother put this all behind her and never think about this again.

Lars was finishing up when she ask if pack all he bags. Lars told the boy to go in the check the house for any of your stuff or they will be here until next summer. As the boys ran into the house Lars walk up to Helea and said coldly to her you are not coming home with us. Helea eyes got big and trying to fight the tear forming in eyes asking what are you talking about? Still with the coldness in his voice he said this as he held up his phone as the picture Jack took of her. She almost screaming where did you get that Lars told to keep her voice down for the boys sake.

He told how one of the younger neighbor Peter told him that he was feeling bad Lars because his wife was cheating on him. Lars was angry that he was going to fight Peter but Peter said he could prove she was cheating showing he the picture. He said that his friend was bragging about bang this older woman. He had her begging to be knock up by him, How he was bareback while she made her husband use condoms sending this pic to all his friends. Peter said he did not like what Jack did and thought I should know.

So the boys and I are going home you will tell them that work called and you have to go out of town for a week or two. I don't know if I can forgive you or fix this right now Or if I want too. All the trust and faith I had is gone I don't know we can get it back. I will not be home tomorrow I'm seeing the doctor to have STD testing and talking to my lawyer the boy's will be at his mother's. You can get what you need from the house please don't be there when I get home . If you are I will fight you tooth and nail for the boys.

Helea was crying and begging Lars please it's not what it looks like please let me come home I will make up to you. Lars said coldly maybe one day but not today. Helea I have no idea why you did this . But you have to look at yourself to why you did this. Now dry your eyes the boys are coming back. Helea tried he best to straighten herself up. The boys ask her why are you crying I'm sorry boys but work called and I have to leave town for a bit. The boys gave her a kiss and hug. Telling her they love her call every night. Lars gave her a kiss on the cheek hand her a card and whispering to her that call the number on the card there is a car wait take he to the best hotel in town and a room is ready for her .

AS the car left Helea stated to break down crying he had a choice try to fix what she did or start over

GadolfssonGadolfssonalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Anon - I have no idea how you would end the story because I couldn't for the life of me understand what you wrote. Try better.

iamthekingoftherainiamthekingoftherainover 3 years ago
Helena doesn't love Lars so why does she stay?

Your story is well written. Your main character Helena is not a likeable.

First Helena needs to stop her lying to herself about the affair. And acting like she protecting Lars . The truth is Helena doesn't want to lose all she has that's why she does not tell him about the affair.

She shows no lack of remorse at all.

Helena never once thought of STD's that she could of pass on to her husband ,Just because someone looks clean and healthy doesn't mean shit.

"Helena was drowning. Water surrounded her and the darkness pulled her further and further down into the abyss. She was lost. Dying. Lungs were filling with water with each jagged breath. Strange - it didn't hurt as much as she thought it would.

The sea devoured her whole and she was no more."

Helena sees Jack as the light or white knight that can save her. She then sees Lars and the boys are the dark abyss that is drowning her.

What she does to her husband by leaving their bed each night to be with her lover then returning to the same bed with her husband still smelling and covered in Helena and Jack's sweat. Shows that she doesn't love or even respect Lars at all.

When Helena has sex with Lars in part 3. That was not because she loves Lars that was revenge and anger against Jack. She did look at Lars and think how much she love him try to make it right. No she was mad about being stood up and made to look like a fool waiting for Jack. She went bareback with Lars just to cover up the need for the morning after pill. It was heartless of her to make Lars to go town to pick up the morning after pills for her total heartless.

To me that shown that she did not love Lars all to cuckold him like that . A way to rub it in to his face without him knowing about her cheating. Why could she go into town to do it?

"She cared for him very, very deeply. Nothing could take that away from her. He was the father of her children, and that, if nothing else, had to count for something." There's a difference between loving and caring about someone. a

The only sex she did for Lars maybe out of love was the blowjob . Then she left him blue balled because she knew the rain storm would ruin he night with Jack.

I think she will keep cheating because she did not end the affair it was forced on her. Helena said she did not have the willpower to stop herself. She has no remorse about it at all. But she does have remorse about affair. Helena sits in the veranda pining for Jack while the rest of her family is in the cottage. Cutting herself off from them again so she can spend another day think of him.

Helena keep telling herself that she would make it up to them when they got back to city. I'm wondering what think would make up for her cheating ?

I agree with others that you wrote a cuckold story your was just lighter but you did hit almost all check list for one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Epilogue questions

Will we get an epilogue? What will happen? Will she have go back to her life with her family, or does she leave them for Jack? Will there be pregnancy? Would love to know and it's been while

blehman4242blehman4242almost 3 years ago

Man I loved every piece of this story. From teh beginning when they meet and swim and then fuck in the lake to this open end.

It's perfect. Absolutely perfect. Made even better when their affair isn't perfect and Helena is very realistically angsting every moment while still having a somewhat active sex life with a not lacking and actually sufficent Lars.

Wish that aspect was something more than a tenth of a tenth of a tenth of all interracial white woman has extramarital affair with black dude (with a white blonde nordic MILF at that!! So fucking hot that in itself was!!) had instead of completely neutering every cucked white dude, no matter how good or bad a person the cuck.

Ignore the dumb haters. This story clearly has a cheating tag in it. A d they could've clearly recognized where things were going in teh evry frost chapter. They could've backed out instead of continuing to read all about 'selfish whore Helena'and 'asshole Jack'. Cowards. Especially these damn anonymous account bastards. Little slanderous fcukrards.

This story really hits every high point for me, gadolfsson. Keep being awesome!!!

-blehman4242

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

EXCELENT WRITING.

Captures a Realistic tone exquisitely as the drama unfold.

Perfect Character development and struggle. Well delivered drama. Holistic plotline, with twists, turns, and plenty of trepidation. . Each individual is well crafted and internally consistent.

Up there with the best of Literotica as a certainty!

PS: I too would love a SHORT Epilogue. I actually have a specific one in mind, I could pen a draft and share. HOWEVER - I think it would be MOST interesting if You penned 3-5 "possible" Epilogues with different outcomes, post them, and let your readers argue which one was their favorite and why :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Will you write a concluding epilogue? I would find it hot if Helena would get pregnant from the affair and then choose Jack and the new baby over Lars and her two sons! Hopefully you will return for this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Lookin forward to another interracial story

Please can you write an epilogue to Helena and Jack's story or come up with another one similar? I enjoy your work a lot.

Pianist01Pianist01over 1 year ago

Loved it,would have given it 5 but for the pathetic ending,I love endings with emotional turmoil👿👿👿

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXover 1 year ago

Absolutely loved this story, the best one on Literotica. Ever

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beautiful

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Will there be an epilogue to this story? Will there be more interracial stories?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Are you writing more stories? Will there be an epilogue to this one?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The writing is excellent, the pace of the story, the characters. Probably one of the best things on here.

I can easily imagine Gadolfsson just not mentioning, that Lars has been following Helena at some point, being fully aware of what is happening and just not wanting to confront and lose her. The whole thing could be written down years later by him to cope with what she's done. At least I would have probably done such a thing. Hit's a bit close to home.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Please, is Helena coming back?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGadolfsson@Gadolfsson
161 Followers
I enjoy writing. My favorite genre is fantasy, which I like to add a lot of smut to. I am also a big fan of Interracial, black-on-white sex, especially with an angle of pregnancy and impregnation. Other themes I'm interested in exploring and writing are those of cheating an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories