All Comments on 'Business Trip Gone Wild'

by carrieoct15

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
boring.....

stupid ending....

Irish_JLIrish_JLover 19 years ago
Enjoyed.

Was fun to read. Good job, shows potential :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
grrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeaaaattttttt

there should be a part 2 and it should be him and his mom out by a lake in broad daylight while a few others are fishing swimming, etc....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Business trip gone wild

There difently needs to be more chapters to this story!

Especially the Mom and her Son!

Loved the story keep up the good work!

But do write more on the Business trip gone wild!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
you made this mom think

i am mom of two teens and i do think this story is close to reality because my both sons make lewd passes and i know they are just waiting for green light.

Good work .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fucking my mom

Fantastic story. It reminds me when I fucked my mom for 4 years. My dad died when I was 14. Mom started dating (fucking) other men soon. She would tell me about her date when she returned home. I offered to fuck her but she would not fuck me until one time she did not get fucked on her date. She came home horny. As she was telling about being horny, I started touching her tits. Soon I was rubbing her pussy. I then fucked her. After the first time we fucked I would fuck her each time she returned from her dates. When she returned from her dates I would eat her pussy while she told me about her date and then I would fuck her. We fucked for four years until I moved away.

Mom would visit me and we continued to fuck. I started sharing mom with other men. I enjoyed seeing her get fucked by other men. I would her pussy after she fucked other men and then I fucked her. I really enjoyed sharing mom with black men. We would go to a bar and pick up black men. Mom got married and we stopped fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
boring my ass any thing but

it is any thing but boring you left an opening you have a lot to this please do not make the next part2 a 3 or 6 parts keep it like it is

juanjsojrjuanjsojrabout 18 years ago
hot story and good

don't listen to that asshole who wrote the last comment he just jelious that you are better writer then he will ever be write at least 10 chapters of this and that asshole should go to hell

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Strory

Don't take any notice of the prune who wrote your story was not good. I thoroughly enjoyed it and YES please write another chapter. Maybe mum takes in both holes.

Keep writing.

Mike NZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
maid

not much detail on the action with the maid

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please continue

Please continue with your story. I'd like to see you pick up with the maid, and perhaps later her son joins in. Just a thought. Good story though.

Tired TexanTired Texanover 16 years ago
Good story. Just a suggestion or two...

Good concept and situation. Just a constructive comment or two. A little more build up and interaction between Jane and Todd before the actual action would make it better for me. Also, just a bit of narrative about how the maid turned up. Did she walk in for a reason, see Jane and get "horned up" and couldn't help but stay, did she maybe see Jane in the lobby and feel attracted to her? Just a few things that I felt might help. If you don't think so, I understand.

Keep the story going, though. Need to get the maid and Todd involved both singly and together. Keep it up... so to speak.

razorblade61razorblade61over 16 years ago
getting hot

yes you need to continue this story it is damn good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
certainly had me horny and hard

great story,enjoyed the incest aspect.Looking forward to the next chapter and perhaps some anal sex?There's nothing like anal, slow and deep... squirting my hot cum up a nice, tight ass in one of my favourite things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Carrie, You're hot!

Carrie, I've seen your photo in your bio and you're hot. If you were my mum I'd be fucking you for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please continue with Mom...

You know, ass, mouth, cunt and give a lot of details.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
NOT BAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOTHER / SON STORIES TURN OUT TO BE THE BEST. SO LONG AS YOU DON'T ADD TOO MANY EXTRAS. MAYBE A MAID, OR EVEN A WAITER . THIS STORY HAS A LOT GOING FOR IT, USE WHAT YOU HAVE, ONLY ADD MORE DETAILS AND MORE SEX LOTS OF SEX................ A NEW FAN ..................LAROC OF AGES

JimOttJimOttover 9 years ago
In Answer to your question

YES to a part two!

Rex70Rex70over 9 years ago
I agree

At least a part 2 and 3!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
a great story and I love the comment

from the mother who wrote "made this mom think." Her two teenage boys were always making lewd comments and passes at her, this was 10 years ago. I hope and trust that in the intervening time this lady's thought deep and hard about her sons and especially about what they've got jumping around in their pants. Lots and lots of moms would give anything to have a couple of kids like that. Holy shit, can you imagine how super-hard their young penises are, how much rich creamy semen they've got in their hot young balls? And to top it all, the horny lads are aching to stick their cocks up their own mother's legs, right up into the same warm wet hole they came out of, their own mother's ever-loving mommy-hole. Could be why we haven't heard from the lady recently. She's too busy watching her boys' sperm seeping out of her delightfully son-fucked cunt.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Yes please

Write some more of this hot story. Maybe her son will turn up just in time to fuck the maid and then Mum too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More, more, more!!

Keep it going! Love the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Rosie gets Seconds

I think Rosie should feel Todd cum deep in her pussy as Rosie feasts on Jane. Rosie’s husband gets Jane and Todd pleasures Rosie the following night.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
NOT BAD !!!!! ^*!^*!^*!

TODD'S ONE LUCKY BOY.

THANKS

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous