All Comments on 'Mistaken Identity'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
Target155Target155about 7 years ago
More

Loved the story. Hope you write more.rhere something that's hot as hell about a white man being forced to suck black cock!!! Keep writing more. Please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Rape?

i love all of your stories. but i like when the guys gives in to his urge to suck cock., not have one shoved in his mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Waiting for more

Great story, but I really want to hear more about the father/son cocksucker team.

excraiexcraiabout 7 years ago

Are father and son going to suck each other or just black cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Nothing quite like sucking that first cock. I think dad should find that it makes no difference what color the cock is as long as he can suck it. I think father and son should also find they love being fucked.

BiGuyNextDoorBiGuyNextDoorabout 7 years ago
Oh yeah

Love forced submission by a BBC. This is one hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hey excrai

My guess is they are now going to have a very nice father/son relationship sucking each other and the BBC as well

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 7 years ago
It was short!

And that's all that I liked about this story - that it was short. I've read many of your stories. They are usually long and enjoyable. This one was short and ridiculous. I have no objection to homo sex and guys sucking other guys' cocks. But I found the premise unrealistic and the development as well. And, unlike the black cock, it was short! I doubt if this will win any prize in the contest. Try again. You know you can do much better.

63lsmith63lsmithabout 7 years ago
VERY NICE

I enjoyed it and found it very realist And would love an other chapter where father and son get it on. Also the two of them with the black guy.

MaidpaulineMaidpaulineabout 7 years ago
Another compelling straight th COCK sucker story

I love all your stories related to turning straight married men into COCK hungry COCK sucking bitches. Particularly I find turning straight white men into worshipers of the Black COCK so enthralling. I find myself imagining it is me enjoying the thrill of Black COCK in my mouth for the first time. Black COCK should be an object of worship as we all know! My favorites are your longer series such as "Becoming a COCKsucker" "Black COCK: Day1" "COCK Sucker" "Curiosity" and "Straight COCK Sucker". The slow but relentless blossoming to COCK loving COCK suckers is always so so delicious.

I make a practice of checking your story list every week Silkstockinglover, always in excited anticipation of another COCK sucking classic. I found " Mistaken identity" mouth watering as always. A little short though (hope there is more to come). The father and son aspect was a little off putting for me, though that's just my personal view not a criticism. Love your work

walt555walt555about 7 years ago
Nice

Love cock sucker stories, love incest. Do another with father and son sucking black cock together pls

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Should be in humor

Well written story as always

keziahhootskeziahhootsalmost 7 years ago
Oh boy

I really enjoyed this piece. I need more like this. Truly one of my guilty pleasures. 5 stars!

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcalmost 7 years ago
Great story - sequel please

Love your stories about straight married men submitting to sucking cock and getting fucked by other men. Especially enjoy married white men being compelled, coerced, blackmailed, or otherwise being forced to suck black cock and serve as gang bang slaves for black men, the more humiliating and degrading the treatment of the white guy, the more exciting it is. Also really enjoy father-son incest stories (especially when dad is straight but ends up on the bottom.) I hope there is a sequel where the black fraternity makes the father and son suck and fuck each other for the entertainment of the frat brothers, who then gang-bang and bukakke them both, for a new experience in father-son bonding. And since the bad guys have the dad's home address hopefully it won't be long until black guys start coming around the house to fuck the dad and son right under the wife/mother's nose, and maybe fuck her too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
more, longer and harder

Another hit. Grand slam? Not without more chapters!!!!

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Hot

Can't wait to read about that night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
...

Where is the next part?

SparkyMark1961SparkyMark1961about 6 years ago

There were quite a few aspects of this story that I really like.

The thought of sucking cock would be one. And sucking a big black cock would be two. Then knowing that more was to cum, three. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Should continue, even if it is a little racist

I like the idea of this continuing. I do find these type of stories a little racist. I am in the minority, and it may seem great for a black man's ego, to say he has a large cock. One not all black men have large cocks. Two, to define someone by the color of their skin, is wrong. While you and your black partners may like it, some don't. It continually reinforces to racist people, that black men are different. Some will say they are jealous, and that may be true, but I have been told horses have big dicks. I think the implication is we are animals.

It is great for people of all races and ethnicities to enjoy black people, lets not define it by our skin color. I always think of what Martin Luther King Jr said. I will not repeat it here, if you do not know what he said, I urge you to do some reading.

This view is not simply about sex. Listen to what Morgan Freeman has to say about black history month.

I enjoy the stories and know you will write more great ones. I just wish people could understand defining someone by the color of their skin, is wrong and will perpetuate racism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very nice story

Like this story and definitely like to read more i think it would even possible go to a family serving this young man mom and son and dad sounds like a good idea to me are even have them taking care of frat house and house subs!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I want to try sucking cock

this story just made me want to taste cock for the first time even more now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Which I was him

Reading this gave me a huge hard on and got my pre-cum flowing,

Would be an amazing experience ,and yes I’m a married str8 white man

IamFred69IamFred69over 2 years ago

There are no aspects of this story that I'm interested in, yet I'm sitting here with a hard on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty awesome! Would love for that to happen to me, as I love sucking black dicks !!

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

348. Glad it is short.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I truly enjoyed the story until his son entered into it. I would have preferred it was his wife or a friend. That said, it projected my fantacy thoughts of being forced to my knees and made to suck a big black cock. The added humiliation and the large load exploding in his mouth had me stroking my dick for all it's worth. I'd like to join him at the frat house. Wish it would happen to me.

JoeMangumJoeMangum4 months ago

Would be an exciting dilemma to be caught up in

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50560 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...