All Comments on 'Siren Ch. 01'

by imbu23201

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 7 years ago
Lovely start

Welcome back Eliya and great opening chapter. If this story turns out even half as good as Revenge, then we are in for a treat.

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDabout 7 years ago
Awesome

Love this story. Love the characters, and the depth (no pun intended). So glad to see it going up! So glad to see you posting again!

LaRascasseLaRascasseabout 7 years ago
Great start

A sumptuous starter introducing the characters and the story. Lots of questions remain to be answered and I look forward to them in future chapters.

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesabout 7 years ago
Pirates!! :D

Hey what the heck! I made a comment last night and now it's not here? Anyway, I'll try to paraphrase what I said the first time ...

An action-packed first chapter! Yay Pirates! Can't wait for more! I love that our heroine is stabbing people in the neck right in CH1. It can only bode well for the tone of this whole thing. MOAR!

North200North200about 7 years ago
A great beginning!

I can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well thanks for the warning.

I really did enjoy this first chapter but if this one is going to be more depressing than your last tale (which I already found the content of almost to much and the ending quite hollowing) I will respectfully pass on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love it. Keep going!!!

I can't wait to see where this goes...

SLWildeSLWildeabout 7 years ago
Gripping, as always

I LOVE your work. I wait as patiently as possible for your next installments. As for Anon back there, fuck him/her. Why comment as a browser when you have nothing productive to say? If Eliya's shit is too hardcore for you, read some other poorly-written fluff and keep your mouth shut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank you guys!

Thanks to everyone who commented and @SLWilde for defending me :) I say bleaker because I thought Anna and Leonid ended up as a pretty comfy love story--apparently a minority opinion, but one i still hold. So maybe I'm wrong and everyone will think Kenna and Roland end up in a lovely romance by the end. I'll shut up and let you guys decide from here on out.

Keep and eye out for the next chapters soon!

NaiaTinkAbellaNaiaTinkAbellaover 3 years ago
Great

I hope she becomes a pirate

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 3 years ago

Anna and Leonid was a fantastic love story, you were right :)

Horseman68Horseman68about 2 years ago
Much Promise.

Looking forward to the story continuing. Very much.

mariasahathewritermariasahathewriterabout 1 year ago

loved every bit of this story <3

philomenacuntphilomenacunt11 months ago

Very compelling so far. I love that these leads already feel like the precursors to the characters in Isolated Property (which is the single best story I've ever read on this site btw): Kenna is as willing to go down fighting as Avery was, and Roland is just as despicable and dangerous as Harrison, perhaps even more so. I'll have to read and see, won't I?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous