All Comments on 'Hypersexuality Ch. 01'

by MichaelScarn

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5star

Great story can't wait for more

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 7 years ago
Well

First you need to carefully proofread. Second it was still hot. Third I lived this story; she wasn't my sister and she wasn't on house arrest but she is bipolar and a total nympho. I spent more time in her throat than any other hole. I also taught her to deethroat and was the first to break her ass in. Awesome month of nonstop sex but she was crazy so I dumped her.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeabout 7 years ago
wow

great story, it makes me sad thou cos im in love with my cousin and i want to fuck her and marry her one day. but she doesnt know that i like here what do i do???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Keep Going!

Quite a good start, I only hope you continue with this

story, unlike some other authors who tag their stories with

"to be continued" but never bother to go any further.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
love it

good job. barely any dialogues though.

lemonheadslemonheadsabout 7 years ago

Good story.... right up until you started with the name calling, much better story without it. Please cool it with the name calling it ruins the feel and vibe of an otherwise good beginning to a potentially great story arch.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 7 years ago

Yes, a very good story - 5 stars. They both need to make out more before the raw sex starts. He should start eating her pussy out and touching her gently then rub his cock over her pussy lips as she holds him and they are looking each other in the eye. They should learn to move together as one and continue touching and do things that keeps them both aroused. So, his sister starts to re-wire herself to connect kissing, holding, touching and rubbing her boobs, pussy lips, lips by her mouth and anywhere else to satisfying sex. Hopefully, she will start telling him how fulfilling their sex is and how much she likes it. Cannot wait for another chapter or two on how she gets off the toys and uses his cock, hands, mouth, etc. to take their place. Great theme. Thank you.

irishcream44irishcream44about 7 years ago
Great premise

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I agree with...

I agree with live4thebj and ignore lemonhead. ***

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More of the hot story

Liked it very much... Please go on with the brother-sister act....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice start but need some care

I like how this is shaping up, mostly I do hope for that baby, but it does need some serious editorial work to be really exceptional. The premise is fresh, characters fit the LE needs, the sex was fun and various enough, and there are no other people trying to get a slice of their pie.

5* for now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lived4thebj fair and balanced

Okay, you cultivated your idea of optimum sexual performance from a person who is acknowledged mentally ill then " dumped the bitch for being nuts ". Sounds like one mentally ill person has a valid " get out of jail free " defence when she commits murder. No wonder women are cautious. Hope something like this strikes close to you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I'm with lemonheads

no issues with the incest part, but when

1. can't call is consent since HE IS taking advantage of her disease

2. no respect (the name calling), and it don't seem to be as "sex play" calling

jsmangisjsmangisabout 7 years ago
VERY HOTT

I've posted some pretty perverted shit on Literotica, but this is as good as it gets. More chapters, please!

cerabuscerabusabout 7 years ago
great start

a great start to what i hope will be many more chapters ....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome

Looking for chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A gift of 3 stars

There is a lot that I like about your story. But this is your sister. I will never give a nod to anyone who thinks it more erotic and more exciting to denigrate a woman, rather than worship her. In this story, this troubled woman is your sister, not a whore. You want to connect with her, appreciate her for who she is. You won't need to dominate her. She'll offer willingly more than you could ever imagine.

You have a unique opportunity to develop a relationship that is beyond imagination. Instead, you used her and her weakness to get off. That makes you the loser fuckup and you the whore.

I for one know that if either of my sisters was insatiable and allowed me the opportunity to enjoy their bodies without limits or restrictions, I would wear myself out trying to satisfy her needs and act in a loving and caring manner and treat her with love and respect.

Sure, the dogs out there think I'm an idiot. Great sex is great with anyone. Great, physical, intense sex with someone you love is better and more overwhelming and satisfying than any other. Don't kid yourself.

Treating women like shit doesn't make sex better, doesn't make sex more intense. It just makes you a shit head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Re: gift of 3 stars

youre living too close to home, pal. you need some emotional help if you take a story about incest with sisters that deeply.

sshh1sshh1almost 7 years ago
Good

It would be great if there was a back story of there relationship. Right now they could be strangers on the street. Just the sex makes the characters lack depth. That's all it needs to become a great story IMHO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sleeping on the couch?

You make it a point to tell us she has her own bathroom, so why would she have been sleeping on the couch? Why wouldn't she have been sleeping in the other bedroom? After all, that had been where the sybian had been before he moved it to the living room. Causes one to pause for no good reason.

m1k3m1k3almost 7 years ago
5 stars from me

If they were any errors, I couldn't find them.

Would I write it differently? Sure, but I would even write my own stories differently, if I were to do them again today.

Good progression of the story, lots of relevant information in a short space, and the emotions of the brother were clear and strong... you can also tell his personality is a business-first one, not being cold, but being thoughtful... yet his emotions are also strong. Very good command of writing to bring those subtle details over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Spelling

Try spell check died hair dyed hair, defied define also continuity of story at times

honybipolahonybipolaalmost 7 years ago
hot

make them fall in love too...adding romance would make the story hotter...thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I’m with lemonheads too.

The story was really nice up until the name calling. The sister is being nice and all, the brother says he feels a connection to her when they touch hands, blah blah blah, and suddenly, he starts insulting her, what the heck?

And please. Please don’t mess this up with pregnancy.

Robinius1Robinius1almost 7 years ago
Something New.

I generally liked this story. There were a few typos and please don't use 'awoken'.

He awoke...he was awakened, it's one of those misuses that get under my skin. Also, I think I will never understand the name calling during sex. I suppose there are people who feel the need to do this - perhaps a way of asserting power - but in my 60+ years I have never done this to a woman. I feel a woman can be sexually aggressive without being a slut or a whore. I would certainly never use those names with my sister had she ever deigned to share her precious self with me. BTW I have only used a whore twice in my life and neither of them moaned or showed any emotion at all. Nor did I expect them to do so.

But back to your story - this was a good and original concept (at least to me) and you did a pretty good job overall, holding my interest and making me curious about the girl and what will happen to her. Perhaps the love of her brother will help her find happiness or, as with some stories like this, her brother will use her and throw her away when he tires of her. I will read the next chapter to see what you do with them. Thanks for sharing.

guineapig0guineapig0almost 7 years ago
Yes, another chapter please

I actually found this in my history a few days after I read it just so I could ask for another. This has potential.

kinkykitten_kinkykitten_almost 7 years ago
fantastic

this story got me off so good

i lost it when he called her a "good fucking girl"

to those who oppose the name calling because he was being romantic and sweet.. remember this: its good sex when your animal side comes out ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome. Great story

Looking forward to another chapter

AJeyeAJeyeabout 5 years ago
Great story

Overall very sexy. Having been around bipolar people, I hope they find out this was a bad Dx from the psych.

As far as the name calling that quite a few hated, I had a wife that absolutely loved the name calling. During role playing she always wanted me to call her slut, and her favorite role was a high priced whore, not call girl or escort. Saying cumbucket as I came, really got her off. It's not disrespect, I had a hard time at first because she was my wife, but she told me she knew I loved and respected her, but calling her slut or whore really set her free to fully enjoy the sex. So what ever floats your boat.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

Great story..... 5*

I read the comments for Ch. 2 and if you like anal read on.

I'll pass.

Anyway, sequels are almost never as good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very well done & it looks as though there’s going to be a finish!

5 stars

Bill

acgandersonacgandersonover 1 year ago

While incest isn't really my kink, this is so well written and so HOT that it didn't take me out of the story at all. I love a libidinous female, so thank you for this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous