All Comments on 'My Black Lover'

by eloise

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
clean?

I'd have cleaned her up with a can of gasoline, and a match!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Find a better story line

There must be more interesting themes than this....this is wimp husband crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More

Continue on with a saga on this one, definately more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hot story

I am a white female who has had a series of black male lovers and have enjoyed myself with each of them. This story reminds me of one of my encounters with a well-hung, sexy black man who was also gentle and sweet. I like the fact that in the story the man fucks her slowly and gently at first. My only criticism of the story is that it moved along a little too quickly. I wish you had taken more time and decribed in more detail exactly what they did to each other. Interracial sex is the best! Keep writing about this couple, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
deja vu all over again

I think this story has been written about 500 times before. You have writing skills, why waste them? How about a story about a black guy without a foot lock cock who is faithful to one women without spreading his "love" around to anyone with a pulse, and supports what he produces.

CumbabyCumbabyover 19 years ago
An Old Story

This is indeed a story that has been told 500 times, why?

Because it has happened 5000 times!

When I experienced my first black lover it was a wonderous experience. Every woman who has been taken by a black man knows the feeling.

As long as there is a black cock available your pretty white wife is at risk!

A wonderful account of one wife's satisfaction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
naysayers

five hundred or five million--who cares. That old black majick works every time. These "real" men get upset by cuckold stories. What is this, the New York Review of Books?!?

What's really at work here is that the "real" men get a nut reading this hot stuff and, then immediately feel guilty for being in touch with their feminine side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wife fucks black men

My white wife has been fucking black men since she was 15, now 44. I encourage her to fuck black men. Our sex life is fantastic. I have watched her get fucked by black men many times. I eat her pussy afterwards and also suck black cocks. Life is great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
How About"Cheating Unfaithful Ex-Wife" for a Title

... Not a graphic story, I guess she was excited by the deed she had done. But honey, It's Alllll Over as soon as you get your First STD, and you will. It always happens these days.

The Centers For Disease Control in Atlanta (the home of the cuckolding clubs, no less) has determined that the rate of infection has "surpassed epidemic levels in the United States" with at least 22% of the population receiving or passing on a true STD every month to a "new conquest".

So. You have children. Did you know that in divorce cases in NY State, mothers with an STD from a source "outside the marriage" routinely loses custody in Family Court?

Still think it's sexy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Jesus now we have a doctor and a math

major read and commenting on interacial stories. DTD and AiIds and all sorts of bad things, from what reading a fuck story. HET!!! Math major it's a fuck story about a white and black it's not real life and neither are you! Damn these people should be kept off of here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You a Ho !

You a Ho !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i totally loved that story! i hope you write more about you and your lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great story

Would love for my wife to share you enthusiasm...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Me too

Your story sounds like my experience . I too have a black lover that I see whenever he is town. He introduced me to a friend of his who is also black so now I have 2, life is good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous