All Comments on 'M Club Ch. 04'

by WatchingCloud

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
maddictmaddictabout 7 years ago
Monday Monday, so good to me, it will be all I hope it to be. Come Monday morning

Some nice rules in your intro. I'm so glad you have broken some of them so soon. So you lips are sealed, nothing like a/my tounge to unseal them. Is it possible to masturbate on my face, lets make that a rule !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
love it

this series is so good. i hope you post part 5 soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
NICE!

What a turn on. I read this while while squeezing my large cock under my robe with my wife reading in the same room, just four feet away. Very nice writing, very erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
That one deserved 6 stars.

Thats right up there with Class Nudist!

XChrysXXChrysXover 6 years ago
Curious now....

Liked it from chapter one. I love when girls do that it front of me. Now, I'm curious about Den n Lisa for sure.

aherbaherbover 6 years ago

Loving the gradual build up - nothing rushed, nothing thrown in just for the sake of it. Very arousing to read of Denby and Lisa's experimentation with each others bodies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Way too much insipid idle chit-chat. Sorry. I'm sure the story is quality. I just couldn't get past 3/4 of a page of "I don't know, what do you want to do? I don't know, what do you want to do?" (Obviously not actual dialogue, but that's what it sounded like to me).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

This brings out the fantasy of two friends helping each other. I have wondered how often it happens between friends traveling together and staying in the same hotel room.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

If I could double up and give 10*s I would

Hot

mizzouguy88mizzouguy88over 3 years ago
Loving this series!

Great characters. Nice sexual tension. And I ended up with a puddle of cum on my chest too.

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

Oh... Er... Aah... very nice indeed!

Thanks for sharing... again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Just a bit more!

Please let Lisa kiss Den, it is not a homo thing, just a loving act.

Robbert1953Robbert1953over 2 years ago

And the story only gets better. once again, this is every guys dream to hear that his girl and her friend are secret lovers and can only get better from here. cant wait to hear when the girls will finger each other and go down on each other.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 1 year ago

Loving it!

I held off on reading M Club for quite a while, because while I might get off on good masturbatioin video or pics, masturbation text just didn't have the same appeal and the idea of a masturbation club seemed a bit too contrived. Now i'm glad I've started reading it, and the lead-in is not as contrived as I expected.

Mind you,

1) Denby should probably have been more careful what promise she made her mum.

2) Not sure of the wording of the "no sex" promise, but Denby seems to have taken it to have a pretty broad meaning, whereas I would have interpreted it as no penis vagina penetration, or to avoid "accidents" no naked genitals on naked genitals, or for even greater safety, "there must be more than panties in between". This would have given Denby and Sean a lot more leeway than they have.

3) The promise has at least helped Denby be sure that she has the right kind of guy, although she would apparently not have entered into sex too quickly anyway - "After a string of short-lived relationships, she'd finally found that one guy with whom she could comfortably give up her virginity".

ausvirgoausvirgoover 1 year ago

I disagree somewhat with Anonymous' comment:

"Please let Lisa kiss Den, it is not a homo thing, just a loving act."

The kiss on the mouth Lisa was contemplating was definitely sexual, and would have been homosexual, but wouldn't have meant a strong lesbian orientation on either's part, more a connection between very close friends in the aroused wake of their shared sexual experience.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wondering if Denby and Lisa will experiment with suction cups. Suction is static, but very pleasurable. Relating to both a woman and a man on a sexual level is a gift.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I loved the story. I masturbated and had a big spurt while reading it. I would love to be in the room with the two girls watching them while they masturbated and I stroked my cock

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous