All Comments on 'A Perverse Plan'

by Candyboi

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More... Keep them coming

This is the 3Rd story of yours I have read and I've enjoyed each and everyone of them.

Hotwife sissy crossdressing cuckold themed stories certainly ticks Alltwen boxes I like... If only I could be part of the lifestyle.

Brian

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stop rushing the story and make it longer

In a day he goes from straight husband to sissy slut with zero problem or questions? He takes a huge dick for the first time with no ass play, no getting ready for the first time, and no mention of lube. Then has zero pain and goes right into it. Make the story longer and give more lead up and foreplay. Get him ready. Have the wife use him and get him ready for three men. More would be so much hotter then short and rushed16F9

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes PLEASE!

IF Only I could become the sissy Crossdressing Cuckold in this Story....a DREAM Cum True!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
cuck

Love this story, is very close to how my wife turned me into a cock loving sissy cuckold, I am now in full time chastity and love it. I realise I was destined for this life, I adore seeing other well hung men fuck her bareback,

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
best story on Literotica

I'm sitting at my computer right now in my sexy purple panties, black fishnet nylons, black & pink frilly bra and a dildo in my man-pussy. This story is so hot and the best story ever on Literotica. It's exactly what I want. My wife doesn't yet know that I'm a sissy faggot cocksucking CD but I wish she knew and made me her cuckhold sissy husband. I would eat her lover's cum from her cunt and I'd suck cock and get fucked in front of her. She and her lover would laugh and make fun of her sissy faggot CD cuckhold husband -- and I would love it.

I can't wait to read more of your stories. Hopefully they are as good as this one.

Tootight1Tootight1about 6 years ago
loved the story

Well, she cheated and didn't confess did she. I really enjoyed the story, as my panty can attest. It seems all that happened transpired in 2 days. I can see getting caught up in things, and running with it, not having time to digest, talk, and come to an understanding as a married couple. Now that everything is over, a serious talk would be in order. I believe they love each other, and that's the reason they got married, they are both educated to some extent, so there shouldn't be any reason why they cant come to an understanding, as far as going forward with their lives.

Things said in the heat of the moment are hard to take back, but more understandable and defensible in the light of day. I am not about to raise someone else's kid, and have it thrown in my face every day.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 6 years ago
5th time reading it

One word -- FANTASTIC !!!!!!

suckermansuckermanabout 6 years ago
wonderful

Ive just shot a load of hot cum into my panties reading this fantastic description of hot panty clad orgasms.

I have no mens panties left anymore and only wear womens mmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yum

Mmmmmmmm I’d love it if my wife did that to me

Maria707Maria707almost 5 years ago

I am sitting here, in my lingerie, playing with myself and wishing that I had another sissies panty-clad cock in my mouth. Great story.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 5 years ago
well written

I could almost imagine being there. good job.

diane92374diane92374almost 5 years ago
Fucking wonderful

I started reading this amazing story while wearing only panties while on break. I had to stop because I wanted to be dressed and that would have to wait until I got home. At home I quickly dressed in bra, panties, hose and heels including my strap-on worn backwards (inserted in my pussy) and started from the beginning. WOW .. what a difference a change in wardrobe makes. When I read it dressed like a man and when dressed as a woman. I had an incredible woman's climax while dreaming of being impaled on some studs harpoon. Thank you for this incredible story.

Claudia69Claudia69over 4 years ago
What A Plan!!

Good sexy story..Anytime I get to suck cock and eat cum I would think it was a good plan..Getting my ass played with would be a bonus..

Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
Gave it a 5

That should say something. On the serious side, where it me, all thoughts of sex, what I was wearing, or who was there, I would have reacted to his declaration. "I fucked her in my hotel room at the Christmas party." They would all be missing a cock, and limbs. The wife would be missing some limbs, and some heavily scarred body parts. Empty the bank, and take off. I would hope she survived, only to return and do it again later.

I know my knee jerk reaction seemed hard, and it is, but consider what was revealed when that statement was made. She was already their slut. He no longer had a wife. She fucked him over, and the Bastard that told him would have been the first under the knife.

As a fantasy, it's great. My panties prove it. In a marriage communication is the key to success. There wasn't any here, well there was after the fact, but then it's too late.

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckoldover 4 years ago
FANTASTIC

One of the hottest stories I have ever read.Thankyou very very much.

More please MORE

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
read it again

One of my favorite lines from this story:

"Oh fuck Mark, shag me - make me your sissy boi faggot like my wife has made me her sissy crossdressing cuckold."

Yes, I would love for my wife to make me a sissy CD cuckold and watch me suck all her lovers' cocks and get fucked by them in front of her.

Please tell more stories. This one turns me on so much.

Hugs & kisses,

cdCindy1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

he needs some balls all she is is a whore time for him to get out

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh, Sissyboi. You get me sohar and hot with your stories. I am a married closet slut. I often wish I could get together with a couple of guys in front of my wife and let her command us what to do to get her horny enough for the guys to fuck her. Maybe she's like to see me getting sprayed with hot cum. Then it would be her turn. She could have one of the huge cocks in her cunt while I am being fucked by the other. Maybe that would give her the huge orgasn she wants and deserves.

ls2256ls2256over 2 years ago

That was so very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow!!!! Great story!! I read this while in panties with mini denim tight shorts. Also have a bra with 40C breast forms and a pink shirt. I'm so hard after reading this I almost came in my panties!!! I would loved to be fucked like that!! Thanks for the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was so hot, all my fantasies omg I’m so excited right now xxxx thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I started clapping, it’s a great story. My wife and I read it together. She came more then I did. My wife is a nurse and there’s so many hot men she works with. Hope this gave her some ideas I ❤️ you shelley

CandyboiCandyboialmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks Shelley. Carla & your hot naughty wife will be shagging lots of hot guys. Love to dress up as a nurse with you and bend over Carla and my bed's so you could fuck me while Carla and your naughty nurse watch! Carla said you can wear her panties - the pink ones xx

petey377petey377over 1 year ago

lucky lucky sissy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your one lucky man. My wife and I did some swapping about 5 to 10 years into our 32 years together. 10 to 20 years we just stay faithful but I started wearing panties. Never got this far.

Curious462Curious462over 1 year ago

That is an insanely hot story. Thank you

petey377petey377over 1 year ago

your stories are FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!! i love how dan relalizes he is a faggot & accepts Carla bring a hot wife would have loved that to happen to me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Epic stupidity. No husband, out of the blue, suddenly agrees to let his staid wife be in charge of their sex life. And being charged up with the two guys in the beginning would have set off so many alarm bells in his head she'd be lucky to not end up divorced. Of course that option would be a given considering the whores actions. No way he lets her expose him to so many diseases. What a unlikable bitch!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Just stupid trash - what a waste...

pokeyridepokeyride12 months ago

I think this is a HOT story. True or not, it is really hot !!!! That's what these stories are supposed to be - HOT !!!

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsucku5 months ago

very hot story mmm

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCandyboi@Candyboi
726 Followers
Sissy hubby to hotwife, Carla. Carla is turning me more and more gay, I was straight. I now find other crossdressers such a turn on. Crossdressers make me feel gay. I'm totally addicted to cocks in panties. Wearing my wife's panties makes me want to suck cock. I love these pan...