All Comments on 'Closer Than Cousins Ch. 02'

by Sabledrake

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
wow

amazing. simply amazing. the way you ended this chapter was a perfect ending to that phase of Kit and Swan's explorations of each other. very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Please continue

Very much enjoying this...please continue if you can!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Not up to par.

OK, you lost me with this one. This nebish, Kit is completely pathetic and I could't finish this chapter. If there is another one, please kill him off!

SabledrakeSabledrakealmost 20 years agoAuthor
replies

Anonymous and Anonymous, thanks! Glad you liked it. And yes, I do plan to continue the story. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens when they find out the real truth about their family.

Oh, and Anonymous -- sorry to hear that it wasn't what you were looking for.

Sabledrake

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awesome!

I vote you continue along these lines. This is great! And your writing is so enchanting, I stop seeing with my eyes and start seeing with my mind's eye, just like I did so long ago with my favorite books... only this is much better!

Don't kill Kit off. I know him. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent!!

One of the better written AND erotic stories I've read here (and I've read quite a few). Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Phew!

My only complaint is that the story is too short. Your style of writing can accomidate much more lengthy submissions while maintaining reader interest. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Loved

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great....

Need more of closer than cousins....really great story

AltissimusAltissimusover 8 years ago
Outstanding writing

Very much enjoy both your prose and your story crafting.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477salmost 5 years ago
Could have been

Much shorter without all kit's whinny bullshit. I understand why its in the story but after almost 4 full pages of it that shit go annoying fast.

Mary_K_KinksterMary_K_Kinksterabout 4 years ago
Joshuad2477s

And yet you feel compelled to whine about it here. If you don't like it, skip ahead, or read something else. There are plenty of other stories on here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous