All Comments on 'On My Own'

by eatwithhelp

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
cruiser_2015cruiser_2015about 7 years ago
Perfect

A perfect description of that slow build up ogling naked women then that delicious stroking and the exquisite pleasure of orgasm that every guy knows so well! Even better with a wife watching and her body to play with!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I liked the twist at the end

I liked the twist at the end.

burgess0306burgess0306almost 7 years ago
Good Stuff...

As was mentioned in a prior message.. nice twist at the end... I too have taken a liking to consuming my cum in the recent months... It kinda completes the session for me... Amazing, I'm 56 and finding that masturbation is much more fun than ever before... Again, it nice piece....

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I showed my wife this story.

She loved it. Then, we acted out this scene. I couldn’t believe how exciting it was.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This story inspired me to act on a long held fantasy of mine. My wife dressed in one of her very conservative business suits, put on makeup and tied her hair back severely. She then ordered me to strip and masturbate while she sat, drank wine and masturbated with a vibrator. When I could hold back no longer, she did a countdown from 20, having ordered me to cum when she hit “one.” I did. Then, she had me lick up all my cum. It was the most exciting thing we’ve done in years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous