All Comments on 'Pranking the Distance'

by WatchingCloud

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
gordo12gordo12about 7 years ago
Decent Writing Decent Plot

4*

auhunter04auhunter04about 7 years ago
dangerous ground

Good plot. This was a situation that could have blown sky high

EllenBerryhillEllenBerryhillabout 7 years ago
Absolutely stunning, 5 *

I enjoyed your story so much. I liked the twists and how real you made it seem. I liked that you didn't feel the need to say that either girl had DD breasts or that Ben had a 10" cock like so many clich-based stories go. It's much hotter when it seems real. Honestly, too me it was perfect. I could identify with Gina.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love

Love the storyline. You really brought the characters to life! I could almost imagine myself sitting in the very room hearing their voices and feeling the scene! Look forward to more writings from you.

gara5289gara5289about 7 years ago
Awesome

While the sex was good, what a great plot.

SteveWallaceSteveWallaceabout 7 years ago
Great story

Held my interest. A little transparent, but who cares. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfect build and twist needs a sequel

Really enjoyed the story-- great dialogue and premise. Thought maybe Jamee would make Skye a little sluttier in the reminiscing stories, particularly with Eduardo but all good nonetheless. Lots of angles for a sequel-- want to really shoot a porn, Gina wanted a MMF to even things up, Jamee coming back for more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good to know she's a bitch

BEFORE he married the cunt. Ugly story of betrayal and abuse.

GaminaGaminaover 5 years ago
Good story

No idea how the anon is getting the hostility from. Great story and looking forward to read more from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Didn't see that coming

Who's supposed to be pranking who here? Nice try, Gina.☺

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A prank?

Not when it becomes intimate. Especially when that intimacy involves a co-worker. Bad choice. Questionable judgement on his part. No way she wants to be married to someone that she can't trust - entirely. End of relationship. Not good.

BadHusbandMikeBadHusbandMikeabout 5 years ago
Interesting...

Very fun story. Getting pranked during the prank was the only part I didn't care for. I thought it was a fun read through.

shyspudshyspudover 3 years ago

i really like this....wasn't sure to begin with though

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

Good job, but really when she came home and found Jamee there because he had looked her up, she would have gone batshit.

I know... fiction.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Disgusting Story

I think Ben and Jamie were having an affair and this was part of the cover-up!

Two stars - but probably too high!

tangledweedtangledweedover 3 years ago

While the premise is a bit far fetched, it was handled about as well as it possibly could by WatchingCloud. When an author makes a bit of a reach with the plot, as was done here, and make it into something more, you know they have some chops.

Still shaking my head at the anon comments about morality and affairs in the group sex section. Really?

Cor007Cor007about 3 years ago
Jamee

Her story still has feet, could be a nice follow up, esp since she had sex with her colleague...

macrumptonmacrumptonover 2 years ago

I saw where it was going right away, but enjoyed the ride anyway. Nicely written and good tension building. It might deserve a second chapter where she actually fools him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Something hit me though - I checked and there is a Skye Blue porn star. All clips I saw were more recent though. Did she get her name from you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m thinking this could use another chapter of them getting to be friends. Why do they have to break up to go after Jamiee. Do it together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous