All Comments on 'I like Being Naked Pt. 08'

by honestme

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love ❤️ it.

We love ❤️ being naked too. & better with our friends.

Although older than you....still a great time is had by all.

Thanks for sharing.

Bob & Juanita

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Childless

Is this written by a 10yo

WatcherRobWatcherRobabout 7 years ago
Really??

She gives her BF a blowjob with mom and dad right there beside them at the pool?? Really???

bucknaked5664bucknaked5664about 7 years ago
Getting too predictable

I have been following this series. It started out great and certainly got the 5 star rating. Now, it's getting boring and predictable. I would not suppose to tell the author how to continue this story. We shall see what is next.

LIVINRFANTASIESLIVINRFANTASIESabout 7 years ago
All Parents are Not Alike.

Really??

She gives her BF a blowjob with mom and dad right there beside them at the pool?? Really???

----------------------------------------REALLY

As we grew up with a similar lifestyle Dollie's mom watched us fuck and masturbate each other. Her mom often cleaned off my penis after I shot all over. Her dad wouldn't even allow Dollie to wear short skirts yet we saw him and mom fuck often.

Still we didn't give each other oral. But would have had we known at that age it was fun.

These stories are childish but they are written about high school aged boys and girls. Things like this do happen.

The story line has become stale but hopefully it will get better again. Perhaps they will find another place to shop and skinny dippin will be on a boat at the river.

mor98mor98almost 7 years ago
Fantastic story serie. I´d like to read much more

Please send us many more parts of this

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 6 years ago
Enjoying this

What a nice slut school we have here! Everything goes as expected, maybe indeed even a little too much too. A little too fast for sixteen years old I suppose they are in reality, and a bit naive for eighteen, but it all great fun nevertheless. That mom is a beast!

Anyway, please continue. You don't need a day to day account rehashing every store run and pool dip, you can boldly jump to what's new with only little, necessary context.

It is great to put in a star or other break line when you go over to the next day unexpectedly like you switched to Friday here, would be easier on the eye and mind that way.

matt371laplantematt371laplanteover 6 years ago
more

I hope you are brewing up more chapters to this amazing story, Don't listen to the haters I think you're doing great. Please keep writing and tell us more with Kim and her parents and friends.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So poorly written....

Not a bad story at the beginning but it got boring, and it's poorly written (as if an inexperienced teenage boy was writing it).

You should have just called the story 'Kim Goes to the Mall...Again'. :-/

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellant

A great storyteller and cute story. You have to get us to at least the first coupling, please!

centauri4centauri4over 6 years ago
Blending real life with fantasy.

In all honesty, I think this story series did a decent job in mixing the social ideals of nudism with the act of becoming a nudist, especially if the case is when one's discovery of social nudity happens in later teenage years; when many other things are changing and developing also! In this series of stories, the main character Kim is adjusting to the idea of people seeing her as "sexy" and beginning to perceive herself that way also (based on the experimentation with clothing, skirt length and many looks in the mirror to 'see' how she looks). Is this an accurate representation of how teenagers feel AFTER their bodies change? For some boys it is the development of bigger muscles, and sometimes in girls too (discovering strength and beginning love affairs with athletic sports), or dealing with hair in new places, these are subtle details of life that can be explored. Less often, I think the LitE writers address the feelings of attraction between multiple characters, rejection and heartbreak in stories, but these are a HUGE part of young adult life also! ..or at least they used to be. I remember one of my first "crushes" and feeling incredible just based on the act of deciding to ask a junior High friend to a dance! Seriously! I jumped up in the air and shouted, "Yes! Yes. I'm going to do it! I've got someone to ask who SHOULD say, 'Yes'." Even though she later said no because there wasn't enough time to get a formal dress. That was about the easiest, least painful rejection I have had in my entire life! And in these nudist situations, arousal is often portrayed as 'new' and 'unfamiliar' territory, even though it is not that "bad" (heck, we get years to adjust to IT happening, AND it pretty much happens to everyone) so what's the big deal? Social nudity is only remarkable when we portray it as being overwhelming or capable of controlling us as if we were some sort of mindless/soulless zombies, which we are not! In stories as in life, the nudity is as arousing as we make it out to be for the purpose of stimulating the reader, or the nude volleyball player, but speaking from experience there is nothing sexy about standing in line to order pizza with a bunch of nude people, dancing in the nude (slow dancing or faster dancing), or watching movies together with everyone nude sitting on towels on folding metal chairs in a community Hall; I mean, these things are not inherently "sexy" unless you want them to be, unless you go there in your mind. And if that is the case, that is okay also, because the stimulation is I maginary and so is the pleasure! Both. You imagine a situation going in a certain direction, enjoy that imaginary vision, get a pleasurable response in your mind, and this is AS GOOD AS doing some things for real! Our brains, minds and imaginations are the true "play space" without boundaries and with less complex restrictions, so it is great we have so many ways to explore ideas and relate them to each other! ~ So long as we agree to remember life is more complex than fiction and requires the alignment of fantasies as well as consent and mutually agreed upon limits!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Can't wait for the next part of this story. I would like if you could let us know more Details of the various bodies (shape of the pussies, areolas, cocks etc). These Details make a ordinary sex story to a very hot story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous