All Comments on 'Just The Top'

by apple231601

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This is ridiculous, but your writing is flawless

This could never truly happen, but god damn was this a good read. Totally ridiculous but fuck! That was really well written.

birddog22birddog22about 7 years ago
beautiful

so hot n horny great story wish that was me with you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh yeah!!!!!

Yes yes yes I've been waiting foeever for a story like this! Wow, this was just insanely over the top (which is a good thing)! Stories like these are so rare.

I loved how Tessa was solely devoted to pleasing Eric. I loved how you described each pulse. I loved the never ending volume. I loved how she just gave up hoping for it to end. Everything was just amazing! Please, if you hvae any more of those stored in your head - spill them out (no pun intended)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So when you say biggest...

are you talking about wordcount, or volume described? Cause I've seen stories where the studs cum enough to fill a small swimming pool easily. Cumbathing is quite the fetish.

smokalotopotamussmokalotopotamusabout 7 years ago
Band Size

It seems as though all of the women in your stories are BBWs. I've inferred this from the bra sizes you describe. A "48GGG" bra is what a woman with a 48-inch band size would wear, so unless she's about 9 feet tall, she's WAY overweight. The numeric figure is how big around her chest is *underneath* her boobs. It has nothing to do with the size of her breasts, so making the number huge only puts in my head the image of a fat woman. If that's your intention - if that's your thing - then more power to you. But I've never gotten the sense that's what you're going for; rather, you seem to suffer from misinformation as to how bra sizing works. The other evidence I find suggesting this is the case is your notion of a "GGG"-cup bra. Doubling of bra size letters has been mostly phased out, and even when it was a custom to double them it was mostly limited to the letter D (back when apparently no one could think of a letter beyond D). Tripling the letter has pretty much never been a thing amongst professional brasmiths. Nowadays, a DD is understood to be an E-cup. By that measure, a GGG-cup (even though it's invalid) would actually be the J-cup you referred to as an increase (or even better, an I-cup, for those progressives who don't discriminate against the letter I).

This matters because as - I believe - you well know, one's bodily dimensions are very important to the sexual proclivities of some. To be effective, a story doesn't necessarily have to enumerate specific figures, but when it comes to size fetish porn (which is what you deal in, right?), when numbers do enter the equation, it's important what those numbers are. Speaking for myself, busty petite women are hot as fuck, but obesity...not so much. The body of a girl who wears a 32G bra is infinitely sexier than that of one who requires a 58ZZZZ or what have you. So unfortunately, mention of a 48J makes for an instant turn-off. If I'm mistaken and you do, in fact, mean to cater to the true 48J-lovers, then I apologize. Whatever floats your boat. But do let us be clear...

Thanks for reading my little rant...oh and thanks for the story (to which, admittedly, said rant is not particularly germane. Just felt like finally getting it off my chest).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Read

While completely and utterly ridiculous this is one of the best written stories I've seen on this entire website. And I have to agree with the whole band width thing seeing as you make it sound like the women in your stories are average sized (save for their tits) so somewhere between a 36-40 band width. But I would be interested in seeing a story about how large tessa's tits get while engorged and the procedure to relieve that.

george41george41almost 7 years ago
I want more!

Please, please please please please continue with this couple! I want more action with them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please continue this series!!!

it's fuckin awesome! please con. next ep. and also a child aged of Eric about which package enough to fill all of his spunk.(Cum increased in volume when he grow up and had to change the package to fill his jerk off as he said in just the tip)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous