All Comments on 'Telekinesis - the Undoing Ch. 09'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Microbevel8Microbevel8about 7 years ago
Such a gentleman

I really liked the section where the lovely lady was dripping Bobby's semen and he gallantly licked it up.

The walking around erected in the open is a very exciting proposition. Now someone ought to find them and watch and wank, don't you suppose?

ValiantEarllVinceValiantEarllVinceabout 7 years ago
Superb cameos

Dr Max, I congratulate you. A crisp, accurate and exciting delineation of some wonderful sex-sessions between two innovative people. I recently tried to read this whole series, but gave up in ch. 3; clearly, I didn't put in enough effort - but I now intend to return and have another go. As a motor mechanic, I enjoyed the detail of the car; although you didn't mention the effect on the lady of warm air from the bonnet-louvres, which I think she might feel issuing under her shoulder-blades to further erotic benefit. I especially liked the absence of whimsy in this chapter. A strong five stars!

Vince

DevilbobyDevilboby6 months ago

Ooo.!! Sex on the bonnet of an E type, every boys dream and Mandy made it for Bobby, she'll have a place in his heart forever . Poor ole Bobby Robinson none of the girls he has had have dared to admit to having sex with him thereby leaving his reputation unenhanced (sic). Poor ole Bobby.

So Max last chapter!

DevilbobyDevilboby6 months ago

Ref. Vince yes I agree with that statement wholeheartedly, and knowing the writer professes to have no knowledge or interest in cars I find the atmosphere conjoured up by those paragraphs remarkable.

As I 've said before , well done Max.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
2668 Followers
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...