All Comments on 'Harem Days Ch. 03'

by Wellwisher100

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hairy armpit licking was so hot!

Please write more such stories of hairy pits and voluptuous women. This one made me gush from my loins and I have read it many times now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Enjoyed it but....

Very well written, but there's a few things that were jarring for me. First off, I could tell that you're a man. The best written stories (for me) on Lit are the ones where the gender of the author is not telegraphed by the writing. Though your main character was female, she often spoke like a man. I think you may have been aware of this on some level, because you emphasized the word "lesbian" many times. In short, you were trying to hard.

Also, women don't produce to milk until after the babe is born. Mumtaz would have been producing colustrum, which neither looks or tastes like milk. I've had the unbelievable pleasure of being with a woman during pregnancy and breast feeding, and there is a big difference between the two.

In general, it's good writing. It didn't get me wet, but that was because I clued into you being a man within a few paragraphs so the tale seemed less authentic, less real to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
pretty hot

That was pretty hot... <a href=""http://adultspace.com="" target"=_blank">Lesbo</a> stories are pretty aMAZING

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
the dirty talk

i loved this story, and i found the dirty talk to definitely be one of the hottest bits! Made me so wet and feeling delicious, thank you for a beautiful well-written story!

Aunt_AuroraAunt_Auroraover 14 years ago
Hot

This is a very hot and exciting story. I like such stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous