All Comments on 'An Indiscretion by Beth'

by redman2r

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wrong category

Hardly her first time....

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 7 years ago
Oddball ending

There has to be more to the story. Did it happen again? Why did she -ever- tell her husband? The story opens like there's a mystery - did he knock her up? Did the husband raise the child as his own? It needs a follow-up chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
just that once

you should never cheat again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
OMG?

Acronyms like LOL, OMG, etc. are for phone texts, not meant for a story like this.

cockcriticcockcriticalmost 7 years ago
First time

This is the first time Beth has strayed out of her marriage but I'm certain it now wont be the last time. The genie is out of the bottle now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nothing to see here

This story combines several overworked themes.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Cheating another one

Who cares

No stars

Dunny69Dunny69almost 5 years ago
Not my cup of tea

Slut with the ideal " do unto others before they do it to you" poor marriage empty characters and nail in the coffin of a marriage just not driven home yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great fuck

Beth and Cliff are best fucking couple. There cuppling is incredible. The big cock of Cliff is perfect gift to thirsty married cunt of Beth. Her husband was incapable to satisfy the itching cunt, which Cliff quenched. So now Beth can love her husband, but can not ignore her lust and love of huge cock of Cliff avoiding all marriage vows. She should not be blamed, as it is her genital genuine need, deserve from either her husband or her lover. A love child is most desirable over their crossing with mixing of

plenty of love juice in the womb of Beth.

HornyHub54HornyHub54almost 3 years ago

Good story, and probably not too uncommon. Maybe the huge cock part, but if you don’t take care of your horny wife, plenty of guys will for you. She needed cock and he gave her what she needed.

For sure, the passion of new cock will also make a married woman cum harder and enjoy that cock more than yours. If she finds a bigger cock - and all married women want one - you have lost her.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 3 years ago

Raw sex indeed and also well told. Nothing like spontaneous sex and a first time with a hung stud, even if this turns out to be a one off it is something you both will never forget. Life goes by so quickly you do have to make the best of opportunities and this story vindicates that theory. Easily worth a top score of 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fucking married woman deserves a credit and admires. Most women need animals fucking, but never expresses to her husband. A capable husband should read his wife properly and satisfy her sexually. But it is very often seen, sexy and beautiful married woman deserves more sex from lovers than husbands. A lover/fucker with a big cock can win hearts of most married woman. A sexy married woman can sacrifice any things to get a hard fucking from a big cock of a deserving sexy man and in return comes hard on her lovers cock. A itching married cunt can throw her married vows to sea to release the fluids from her married cunt and wash the big cock of her lover Cliff. Here reluctant married wife Beth is hot and horny. Lover Cliff is perfect Bull to ignite her married thirsty cunt and fucking her harder in different poses than her husband Rick. So Rick should understand and appreciate her wife to get her fucked nicely by Rick than to be envious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fucking a married reluctant woman is always deserves higher approval from capable lovers/fuckers. So Cliff deserves higher approval for fucking sex and horny Beth. Rick is incapable impotent and not a fucking cock. So Beth deserves a harder fucking from lover Cliff than her husband Rick. Rick should accept their coupling and facilitate hard fucking very often to quench her itching from her married cunt and possibly allow Rick to satisfy his lust and fill her married womb with his cunt juice. This may mean their love juice may get mixed in the womb to make Rick a lucky father.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

An episode with no lead-in and no outcome is not a story. “A married woman gets reluctantly pushed into fucking a big cock” is not a plot. This is lazy writing and not worth the time wasted on it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous