All Comments on 'Hunting Atalanta Pt. 04'

by Boadicea

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AriosoAriosoalmost 20 years ago
Interesting

Very well written, and you draw the tension out deliciously. Both of your characters have good depth to them, although sadly, it seems like your third character -- the battle of wills between these two strong individuals -- is threatening to become a caricature. Athena's soliloquy about Doms did possess a grain of truth where your Hunter is concerned: he seems to prefer to dominate those who do not wish to be dominated, the strong, the independent, the resolute woman, almost in confirmation of Athena's assertion that Doms just want to prove that women are whores who "can't live without a good, deep dicking".

I can't tell whether that is going to be the only theme of this story -- whether this will be yet another familiar tale of a strong-willed and accomplished woman learning that all she really wants is for a strong-willed man to control her -- or if Hunter will actually give her some honesty and respect in return.

However, your writing is so enticing, and you're doing such a good job of dissecting the power-exchange that I'm looking forward to finding out. Thank you for a very provocative read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
thank you for the reply

thank you so much!! ihave been watching and waiting for this......it surpassed my expectations.....you are good

lori1969lori1969over 19 years ago
WOW!

PLEASE! More!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
so hot!

Wow! this is amazing! So well written, not just lame porn, but actual literature! I love it, and I will be looking for more!

Emerald_AriEmerald_Ariover 17 years ago
Please continue!

I agree with the rest of the comments, very good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Terrific!

Please write more soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
When can we expect more parts?

It's been a few years, but please tell me you haven't left it. Please come back. PLEASE! I submit!

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 7 years ago

I loved this one! Please keep writing!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous