All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Pt. 02 Ch. 07'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Nice work on the story mate. Of course you would leave those two until the very end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
back again thanks

love your story and looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Hope it was some really good tentacle porn to make us wait so long :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More plz

A chapter every 2 weeks!

Yes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Darth Jennifer

Peace is "Just an illusion". I thought for a minute Jennifer was going to recite the Sith Creed. Great depiction of Circle of the Crone philosophy. Top Job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The joker

Everytime Jacob is talking I have the mark Hamil joker voice in my head going

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusabout 6 years agoAuthor
RE: The Joker

Well that's good, cause Mark Hamill's Joker is the voice Jacob has in my head!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Inconsistency

This chapter says Julius was sired in WWI but in the first chapter of the first part he specifically says the second world war so it wasn't a simple typing mistake there, though I did get the feeling through most of it that the timing was off because it kept sounding like he was older than WWII times.

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusalmost 6 years agoAuthor
@Anon

Inconsistencies! It's the unfortunate inevitability of writing a series in chunks while also not having a stand-by editor.

I'll have to do another editing pass before I resume the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome. Just awesome. Putting of other important stuff to binge on this. Thanks, thanks, for writing.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 1 year ago

Fuck the eyeless fuck. And that Jennifer’s thick as a post. She goes hard into Darwin’s logic and science while not knowing that it’s written entirely for the natural kingdom but only animals that aren’t self aware.

Then with one stroke her belief system is struck down, the notion of choice. So being dumb she can’t rebut a simple counterpoint and doubles down on stupid, “Kindred don’t have choice.” Well that’s bullshit. Bullshit that can be easily proven. Jennifer while being totally unaware of the Round crones bullshit, was a member of another group, then Jennifer using her own free will made a choice to join the crone. That’s free will and choice right there and that invalidates all of Darwin’s evolution science.

Darwin is correct but it’s for mindless animals. It is, was and always for mindless animals. That’s because that’s what Darwin studied and researched to write his groundbreaking book.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
2597 Followers
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES