All Comments on 'Wife's Friends Anal Ch. 08'

by Ilovetoeatsperm

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fister toy?

Oh no. If that double fister fisting toy can be attached to the machine there's no telling what might be happening in the next chapter of this continuing series. OMG It's going to make for a painfully erotic read.

I was half expecting the wife might have met up with a shemale with a BIG shecock while she was out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
lucky man

I have a few questions for you. Does all of the different men's sperm taste the same or are they entirely different, if so which tastes the best? Have you ever taken a real cock up your ass before? Which is better the real one of the fake ones?

I cant tell you how lucky you are. To have a wife that goes along with your fetishes is a dream come true. I'm stuck playing with my ass by myself. My wife would never go anywhere near it. I cant imagine what she would think if I brought up cum eating and strapons to her.

Count your blessings and continue writing. I can't wait to see where this saga goes next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Go ahead and fuck her

You should nail that girl up the ass in front of her friends then lick your cum out of her asshole.

krafttykrafttyover 6 years ago
butt fucked

wow great story!! more chaapters please!!!!

pokeyridepokeyridealmost 4 years ago

OMG !!!! This just keeps getting better and better !!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous