All Comments on 'A Secret Even to Myself Ch. 07'

by TalyisBagley

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
so wow,our BDSM queen!! our little Jane Austen!!:))indeed a BDSM Pride and Prejudice!! :))

dear Talyis, ....oh how i count days,hours,minutes seconds to get to read the new chapter of your 'A Secret Even to Myself'!! :)) logging into lit like crazy to check whether it has arrived!! :))

loved chapter 7 way more than chapter 6!! :)

this was the moment Mahin repeatedly failing to hold the vodka bottle against the glass wall with her nose...to which Tobias promises some more severe punishment....but u keep Tobias stuck up with the bottle and nose punishment only!!;)

oh how i fantasize he conquered her now...and gave some loving,romantic but subjugating magical BDSM punishment she would forever crazily love,now itself!!! :)

part passionately savage....part gentle and passionately romantic....you know the drill!! ;)

and after her feisty brand of wildcat resisting to that punishment Mahin melts in Tobias' arms..... and he lovingly threatens to be the worst BDSM taskmaster whenever she is rude,brattish or even talks back.....and she looks forward longingly to those times....and weeks of BDSM ride on between them,smoothly as a limo or volkswagen....

just like the flow of your BDSM writing is Madame Talyis!! :))

a refreshing departure from so many rash and jerky petty car ride type BDSM we read here......that linger only on the domains of pettiest public humiliations of women over trifles...(.and then claiming that is oodles of love and hots for those very ladies and such rubbish blah blah).....by men,and male writers who are not men enough to get masochism or macho kicks out of things that are actually and solidly very very manly than publicly disgustingly humiliating a beautiful or hot woman,or plain woman...whatever!!!;););)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
love this story

Please keep writing .I check everyday for a new chapter.

Christine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sigh

You write lovely prose, I could really see it working if not for the narrative issues.

Sadly Tobias continues to be abusive, continues to be in charge of her despite them both supposedly being punished with this sentence, still having no oversight, still punishing her for contrived reasons and against her will which sounds pretty non-con to me.

Whilst it was a bluff "I will call your probation officer to take you to jail for quiting the program" really caught me, why doesn't he have a probabtion officer, he seemed to be being punished too in the first chapter, I mean you go into it about his lawyer pleading guilty and saying he has control and anger issues. So what program is he talking about because he is one of the people supposedly being punished yet no probabtion officer for him? she knows this, the probation officer knows this, so why when she makes complaints about him are they ignored but if he made them they'd be listened too? I mean she is a lot scarier prospect to piss off what with her money and contacts and the ruin that she could cause to anyones career just by talking to the media let alone actually leveraging her other resources.

Please try and reign in the issues around Tobias because at this point he's starting to come off as not just a jerk but also on the brink of beating or killing her.

2/5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It is so confusing

Sometimes she is "Malin" and other times she is "Mahin." Why do you shift between the two?

AND the friend is sometimes "Malcom" and other times "Marcus." What's the deal?

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
in love with your interesting classy titles of stories

Dear Talyis,

first time i was drawn to your story by the name A Secret Even to Myself....:)) intriguing title....

.and have not read your other story Wider Skies coz i'm kinda not into sci fi erotic stories!!;)like them firmly rooted on planet earth!! ;)

but the title'wider skies'?liberating to think of something vaster than the vastest...the sky!! :))and furthermore a wider sky!!! :)) carry on oh words high priestess!! :))

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 7 years ago
Anger issues

Thus is supposed to be helping him with his anger issues, but it seems like he can take his anger out on her over an overy again, to the point where she Main seems genuinely afraid sometimes. Where is his oversight for that. I hope he gets consequences for that. If he is so about helping her get consequences for his actions, I want to see him get something for his. If she is supposed to be balancing him out, I want to see him have to make something up to her when he crosses the line like he just did with the bottle.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTalyisBagley@TalyisBagley
347 Followers
New NEWS: June 2022 Working on getting published and finishing Book 3 of the Wider Sky Series. Website and socials to come. Old News: I just posted the first chapter of WEIGHT OF PENUMBRA the sequel to A WIDER SKY. OLD OLD NEWS: AUG 2012 - Still working on OTAP2 But I need ...