All Comments on 'Rite of Passage Ch. 03'

by XtinaSmith2017

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More

Hottest story on the site, it keeps getting better

jinze91jinze91about 7 years ago
Amazing!!!

5 stars isnt enough! So hot!

GingerTG81GingerTG81about 7 years ago
Sooo glad I read these, PLEASE keep this story going

This series of stories has been so well written and so damn hot, I love pretty much every thing about it, it's like you've pulled one of my fantasies right from my head. I really hope you keep these coming and that Catlins plans of getting jamie on hormones comes to fruition as well. I only wish my transition had started like this :)

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoabout 7 years ago

I'm really liking it so far. I just hope that even if Jamie just shrugs and says "OK" that he'll at least find out about who Kelly really is if she apologizes or something. Same thing with Caitlyn, I mean she was his sister and best friend for 18 years and to go from that to being violent and raping him and all that I'd at least hope for a small bit of regret from her at some point.

I'm not saying you have to go the romance and happily ever after route or anything - a harem ending with him together with mostly Kelly and Caitlyn if she's gotten a bit nicer to him and Gemma/Lucy joining in here and there would be extremely hot - just that I hope the story won't leave me with a sour taste in the end even if the sex is really amazing. And I really do hope it ends rather than leaving it open for sequels indefinitely - better to have a proper epilogue and everything in the last chapter and maybe throw in a spin-off here and there if you want.

Also personally I'd prefer if he doesn't do the whole "shabang" with his feminization, meaning no implants, hormones or surgery. The way it is right now is just at the sweet spot IMHO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
so so hot

oh wow you just keep making this better and better,please keep going .my fantasy ,what else can i say??. great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

You almost have to make a threesome with kelly and cait

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

So hot, please continue.

Saqwana1Saqwana1about 7 years ago
Great

The story is fun i have known guys who were forced to transition before it did not end well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More

Please more

300bowler300300bowler300about 7 years ago
WAITING

FOR MORE AND MORE, WONDERFULLY WRITTEN, AND GREAT STORY LINE...β™₯β™₯β™₯

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great sex scenes, questionable motivations.

As a sex story, this is great, but it has questionable character motivations. I get that this is a story about rough sex and dominance, but the characters are brother and sister who previously had a very warm relationship. It's jarring that she was so forceful and aggressive with him off the bat. It didn't need long seduction, but you'd think she would be more careful not to hurt him or scare him off: gradually go into rough sex using his love for her and spinning him some bullshit yarn about how she can't control her aggression during sex. Making it all about force and domination is also an option, but then why the elements of subtlety and trickery? If you were going for middle ground between the two, you didn't succeed very well: he was already broken, she didn't need to trick him to make him do as she commands if she wanted to dress him up. And if it was just a ploy to fuck with him mentally, it doesn't really work because he's never given positive or negative motivation to go along with it β€” simply being accompanied by the girl he likes seems like a slim reward for getting feminized and he's not entrapped into it in any effective way. Perhaps if sex with the friend was baited from the very beginning to deliver the switch in the form of her cock by the end it could have been more structurally sound.

The brother by himself is also baffling: he goes from presumably straight male to cockwhore sissy in the span of 12 hours. Sexuality bending is one of the most fun parts of this type of story and you compressed it it into a few sentences. Then is the whole decision of turning him into a sissy/shemale: if the sister already has shemale partners, why is she so desperately want to turn her brother into one as well? You'd think that him looking the way he does is what's attractive about him. It would have been different if the underlying plot would have been his sister introducing him into the world of dickgirl sex, but she made it clear she just wants him for a fucktoy.

Don't misunderstand. This is definitely a 5/5 story, your writing is great. It's just the plot and character motivations could have been more refined. I didn't write so much on those subjects because the faults were so big, but because they were so subtle that I really needed to explain them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Warning! This story is Amazing!

Great story! Love how it swings between fear and lust, pain and pleasure! Make them hurt but then make them cum. Also, glad that Kelly is, a bit, different from Caitlyn, she can reign in her beast when she needs to.

Any chance we could get a interlude of one of the times Catlyn turned out Kelly? Love to see the anal misery spread around!

Can not wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
jamiexkelly

id love to see kelly steal him from his sister make her realize what a bitch she was and it would be funny she got him interested in it even if he didn't realize it and then introduced him to the girl who stole him

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 7 years ago
Aha!

Now this excellently written piece is finally worthy of the TS&CD category. Was there some reluctance at first? Yes, there was. By the end, however, there was not reluctance, and a new TS may very well be beginning to bud (I kept typing "begging" which might be true, but we'll have to see how Chapter 04 goes).

Loving the story (and am really glad Ch. 03 lightened things up a bit).

G'nite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Question

Did caitlyn do the very same thing to Kelly? By which l mean was Kelly born that way, then her and Caitlyn met and Caitlyn ended up dominating her fellow Dickgirl? Or Was Kelly originally a fiminine boy who Caitlyn then make into what she is now?

interdictrinterdictrover 4 years ago
Amazing!

This was incredible! If only I was Jamie

Skidoo800Skidoo800about 3 years ago

If only dreams came true

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

we want part 5 please

Royse69Royse69almost 3 years ago

Even though one more time someone in Jamie's life he thought he was able to trust is just out for themselves. I do admit at first I knew it was going to be some game. As the story progressed I was fooled to believe she actually cared about him. Especially when she asked about how bad C at treated him but in the end the only difference between her and Cat was she didnt us force just manipulation.

Its a good thing this is a fantasy because in real life Jamie most likely commit suicide.

Like the other chapters very well written and the details were great and drew me in. The characters are excellently written. The story is still flowing nicely.

great work Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How do you even conceive of these pathetic and sociopathic characters.l? Why aren’t you in an institution somewhere? Or perhaps you are, which woud explain I guess the time you have on your hands and the pathos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great work, indeed. Perhaps for fans of psychopathy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So Kelly was a boy turned out by Cat as well? Or her and are just dickgirls/shemales/Futas,? (Whatever the correct term is.)

RodimusMikeRodimusMike11 months ago
What a turn of events.

Jamie started out as Jamie the Boy,but by the end of this chapter he is now Jamie the Girl.And Kelly being Caitlin's Best Friend/Girlfriend,conspired to turn Jamie into the little shemale girl Caitlin wanted him to be,but halfway thru Kelly had a change of heart and broke her pact with Caitlin,so now Kelly sees Jamie as the girlfriend she never had and vows to take Jamie away from Caitlin.

But I think Kelly has grown fond of Jamie and wants him to become a full shemale teen girl,and Kelly and Jamie can be best girlfriends who hang out all the time.But maybe Kelly's feelings have changed and she wants Jamie as a love interest instead of just a fucktoy.

HotAss4UHotAss4U18 days ago

Oh WOW !!! So hot, so perfect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXtinaSmith2017@XtinaSmith2017
2379 Followers
Thank you for reading my stories!! I can't express how much I appreciate your continued support, comments and emails. It's thanks to you that I'm able to do what I love and for that, I'm eternally grateful. --- -THE AUTHOR- --- By day I am Christina Smith, humble secretar...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES