All Comments on 'A Brother's Mistake Ch. 01'

by Inkysquid718

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
va45va45about 7 years ago
Very good start

Hope to be reading a lot more, love how big he is. This opens the family to everthing. Would be nice to have the mom be a lesbian for her girls and do not have to have a guy to enjoy. Mom starts a business and sharing brother is being he so huge, biggest ever. Mom shows him how to last and please, keeps it in the family. Sisters learn from their mom, brother for seed and special toy getting preg, knowing lesbian mom comes first in the new loving lesbian family. Most storys everone justs gets married and preg. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good but needs some work

Liking the story and the twists already, the mix-up was bound to happen with twins but I didn't expect it so soon. It will be interesting to see how the whole thing unfurls further and how will the MC mend it with the other sister now that he was caught with his pants down. I wouldn't mind it if they become a 3-way item in the long run, as long as he remains faithful and omits other women. And including mom wouldn't be such a bad idea, maybe some family loving is her ticket out of those depressions.

As enjoyable as this one was I still have to point out that it need some serious editorial work before you pursue its continuations, small mistakes tend to aggravate people while reading. You might be doing the classic LE mistake of blasting out tons of stories, lots of ch. 1's you got there, but fail to invest time in their revision before publishing. Better to concentrate on one at a time and get some editor to help you out, you know quality before quantity.

4* for this but with hopes and expectations for the future.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
I like it

hope there will be some more of this story soon

horny2doithorny2doitabout 7 years ago

Yes, so hot and very very arousing with 2 drop dead gorgeous sisters; thinking he was screwing Kelly and instead it was Emma .... I am sure the girls will work it out at some point and their brother hopefully soon will be banging Kelly and then maybe both of them at the same time ??? A very arousing story with so much potential. We will certainly need more chapters and details, can hardly wait for more. Thank you.

Sybaris_CaesarSybaris_Caesarabout 7 years ago
I'm worried about you Mr. Author

You've started 3 new story series this month alone including this. I hope you can keep all of them updated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
edit, edit, edit

Edit.

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 7 years ago
Interesting

Enough drama and characterization to make it interesting, please keep going.

5/5 for a great start

ProfessorlondiabazProfessorlondiabazabout 7 years ago
Good one

Good start.I hate stories which are left in the middle.Keep up the good work.Complete the second chapter please.

Inkysquid718Inkysquid718about 7 years agoAuthor
Working on it.

Hey guys and gals, thanks for the comments, likes and criticism. I'm just doing this for fun while waiting between projects and flights. With that being said, I should also put out a product that is close to perfect as possible. I understand the grammar is a little wonky on this one, but chapter 2 will be better. Keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Total Crap

No way would he pull out just shot his cum deep up inside her pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter

So Kelly is standing by the landing as he comes out of the one twin's room. He didn't bang Kelly as we're left to believe. Instead, he took sweet Emma's cherry and her twin is pissed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent

This was an excellent first chapter, I do hope you continue the story!

WmsraubWmsraubabout 7 years ago
It wasn't a mistake

Don't stop please , Kelly will be ok . She is just pissed cause she didn't get some of your love, she will get over it

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 7 years ago
More, please.

Love the switch Emma pulled on Rob. I loved how you planted the hint she was a little disappointed and it seemed right he was her first. I actually enjoy that Kelly (the one that comes on strong) was the one jilted now--but I have no doubt she'll get over it.

I felt there could have been more detail on why Emma and Kelly both liked Rob and wanted him sexually. We actually get more on Kelly although I still think there's not enough backstory to explain why Kelly wants him except for the fact she discovers the pictures of his past girlfriends on his phone accidentally.

That said, I enjoyed the premise and look forward to more details both on the backstory and more details on the sexual feelings both experience while they join. Just flesh out more in those areas. Still a five in my book.

Inkysquid718Inkysquid718about 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you all for the views and support!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not bad at all.

This was a pretty good first chapter. The story line is believable and all the characters are done pretty well. The sex scene was hot but need a bit more detail. Looking forward to see how you develop the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
need more

amazing, sex scene could use a bit more detail but loving where this is going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Keep going.

Of the three stories you've recently started, my vote is for you to finish this one first. But for the love of smut, finish something.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 7 years ago
Very well done....!

Waiting for more! A really good read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice start

Drink driving? He's an asshole.

But good start to the story. Hopefully this is one that gets completed. Look forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
does the...

phrase "dead meat" come to find for anyone else...

Grimangel4366Grimangel4366about 7 years ago
Exciting story

I love the way you are taking the story, I can only hope they can all make up in the next installment. Please keep them coming!

scotlytscotlytabout 7 years ago
Great story, I hope there is more soon.

That was a great start but I hope you write more soon I can't wait to hear how things go

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sexy Rob

Give sexy Rob some hair for that delicious and muscular chest! Something for the sisters to ogle and taste!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Weird tenses

I liked the story, but kept getting distracted by the mixture of past and present tense - e.g. "I grabbed her ass and CAN feel her breasts..." Why not write "could" to keep your tenses consistent?

Apart from that, keep it up!

Robinius1Robinius1about 7 years ago
Very Well Done

I enjoyed this a lot. It is well written with the exception of some mixing of tense and a few other small mistakes. Those problems took nothing away from the story, however, which I found to be more interesting than I expected. I'm looking forward to the next installment. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ch. 2 Please!

Is there a Ch. 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yes.

Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
We Don't need English 'critics', we need/appreciate the stories!

Why don't all you English critics go jump in front of a moving train! You want perfection in your reading material then go buy a NY Times best seller and pay your $25 - $50 for it. THIS is "Free" erotica written by non-professionals for Your Free enjoyment, but you probably can't appreciate that because all you care about is making sure that you are heard as the high and mighty English Teacher - AND most of you haven't even had the guts to submit your own stories to Literotica. Do something useful and go be a real 5th grade English teacher, maybe They will appreciate your 'knowledge' of the English language! We are tired of hearing/reading your B.S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

That was fucking awesome! I cant wait for the next chapter! He rushes after his angry sister, following her i to her room locking the door behind himself. Shoving her onto the bed as she tells him to get out, him smothering her mouth with his while he pins her and grinds his crotch into hers. Tells her how he came home drunk and horny and wanting her badly, in his drunkenness went into the wrong room, how his timid sister had told him she had wanted him for a long time, how he didnt know it was her till this morning. Then as he starts to tell her what happened, slowly and in great detail, he starts stripping her clothes off of her, then she starts pulling his clothes off of him as well... Mmmm, cant wait!! :)

JTDavis7776JTDavis7776almost 7 years ago
Whats taking so all

This is a great story.what's taking part two so long

BigBillNBigBillNalmost 7 years ago
Wanting more....

This was an excellent beginning! I can't wait for more chapters to come!😎

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

Very good, can't wait to see what happens with the real Kelly

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Come On!!

Three months we've been waiting for the next instalment.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Great start...Awesome plot

I guessed he was in Emma's room instead. He was so drunk he did not know where he was.

Can't wait for the next chapter and how Kelly will react.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story, and...

it reminds me a lot of 'Just the Six of Us'. Miss that series, and hopefully this one will take the route that a few of us wished that one took.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Question

What do you think is tall as 6 ft isn't overly tall and wouldn't "tower" over many other guys... Just a thought / consideration.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 6 years ago
I somehow...

...forgot I'd read this but it should please you to know that it "read" just as fresh and hard-hitting as it did the first time--plus I realize my mistake--that he entered Emma's room because he was drunk and couldn't tell the difference from being so buzzed. I'll move on--and still a 5! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Am I the only one that thinks it may have been the mother he was with at the end? Why do I think that's still gonna happen?

olblueyesolblueyesover 6 years ago
lol, an anonymous on 8/11/17 surmised that,,,

it was his mother that he ended up with ,,and why not, got a problem with that? we all need loving, incest has been with us since the beginning and always will be,, especially among the so-called "upper crust" to keep the blood line pure. why do you think it is against the law in all 50 states,,some people will always want to, from the elite kings of europe to the ruling polynesian families of the pacific, who were not aware of each others practices but did the same things.personally, i think its a good thing and an ingrained need. no love like family love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
very nice story

I enjoyed this, another one of your great stories though I wish you had written 20 more chapters. I don't care how tall he is and it certainly doesn't effect the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very good!

The fact that the girls were twins and only one had the tattoo was a tell on where you were headed, but it didn't spoil any of the story. Encore!!!

Omart57Omart57about 6 years ago
Very ,very Good!!

Withholding more comments for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Incredible!!

Didn't seem like a mistake to me! Not too wordy like some authors. Perfect in length & content.

I was reading another author earlier today & I quit reading it because it was so boring

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 5 years ago
Amazing

Set the stage perfectly, creating lots of tension.... then a PUNCH! Rob actually fucked-up fucking-up!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 5 years ago
"A Brother's Mistake Ch. 01" - Twenty-seven Year Old Brother Robert (Rob) and Twenty-one Year Old Virgin Twin Sisters, Emma and Kelly.

Quite unusual, before I had finished reading the first page, due to the intimate feelings, love and caring of sister Kelly toward her brother, Rob, I had shot a load in my pants without even touching my dick!! Never, ever has happened before! An awesome story, eagerly looking forward to the remaining three (3) chapters.

HornyKipHornyKipover 4 years ago
I didn't see that coming.... NOT

It is a good story in need of a little more editing. Somehow I knew he was in Emma's room, not Kelly's. So now the story must progress as he tries to make amends. Correct?

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Apparently he climbed into the wrong bed and took the wrong sisters virginity? Will Kelly get him next or will she spurn him. 5 stars

MstrPussyEaterMstrPussyEateralmost 3 years ago

He fucked the wrong Twin and now made the other jealous and upset and will he ever get to have Kelly?? And why not make Mom Happy and get her out of her depression by making her happy and give her a sausage like dear ole Dad's was only a younger version.. Maybe rotate around the house and give a little to each of his pet Blonde's.. Make it his own little Harem..

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Excellent! I don't know how I figured it out before the surprise ending, but I already knew from the moment that he opened the door to his sister's room that he had the wrong room and the wrong sister. The surprise ending was just affirmation. But that's okay. I think that I enjoyed figuring it out early better than being shocked. I loved it! 5 stars 🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great twist and plotting

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

Once I started reading, i knew I had read it before, all the chapters. It is still fun. He SHOULD HAVE KNOWN it was the wrong sister as soon as she said “ go slow, you’re my first. “. Kelly is not a virgin, she is the outgoing one. Meanwhile , quiet little Emma always stays home to tend to the house and their Mom, have dinner ready, etc. The fact she had been fantasizing about boinking her brother, is really hot. I think back to some quiet, reserved gals Old Al met during life’s journey and I wonder just what I have passed up, never even knowing that there was something there in the first place! Dang!

Sometimes I think I would have seen better if I were blind.

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 2 years ago

Well, you had me fooled. I thought it was Kelly. You're in the top 5% of the authors on this site. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Man is dude ever in for dilemma. Look forward to the next chapter. 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous