All Comments on 'Love Knows No Color Pt. 18'

by bwwm4me

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Yawn, I loved this at the start, but it really is dragging now. I'm done, now knowing how you drag things on needlessly I'll know not to read anything by you again.

crazysexykool93crazysexykool93about 7 years ago
Keep Going!!!

Don't pay the cave troll any attention. I love reading this story and I'll be happy when the next chapter is up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: Keep Going!!!

Yes, by all means, listen to the person who's so insecure it can't stand it when some dares to post an opinion that differs from theirs.

bwwm4mebwwm4meabout 7 years agoAuthor
Author's notes.

@anon.

OK this has got to stop. I have nothing against constructive criticism, but this is starting to get petty. It seems like every story you feel the need to tell me how much you think my stories suck. That begs the question why do you still read them? there are literally hundred of thousands of other stories, surely something is there that you would like. I am not so much bothered by your criticism as the fact that you hide in anonymity when you take your potshots. Why not sign your name to your opinions?

Because of this latest outburst, I have decided from this point forward to delete any anonymous comments. I am leaving your latest outburst posted as a reminder to everybody why I won't accept anonymous criticism anymore.

By all means, if you have something to say, say it. But at least have the courage to sign your name to what you write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This series needs to be published

Your story and love for each other is inspiring. My mother, who was white married the only real father I knew, and he was black. From the beginning 1981 I saw where my mother was fired from a job she had for 7 years, every time they'd go out they

were harassed by police and even arrested for nothing. As I got older the same happened to me, if I was in a car with a co worker who was black we'd get pulled over, one time I took a girl who was a very close friend and the same thing happens. Be strong and your love will conquer.

coffeewithcreamcoffeewithcreamabout 7 years ago

I disagree wholeheartedly with anon. Honestly, I have been hooked on this series since you started posting it. In a strange way, Jason reminds of someone I know and adore. I've read tons of stories on here and this series seems to be the one that has sparked something in me to write again ; I hope you don't mind me using you as a muse. Keep up the good work.

TigatronTigatronabout 7 years ago
Can't wait for more

Excellent story so far, can't wait for the next part. Understand writing takes time and this isn't your whole life but still hope the wait for the next part doesn't take much longer, great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Speechless

I discovered this series last weekend and can't get enough! Love the character development and the critical discourse!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love this story

The only part that I disagree with so far is the part about her older sister being bitter and jealous. All of the women were upset with Kenny when him and Edie were going through but it seems like Jason decided to go off on her and everyone got angry with her for looking out for her friend. Every single woman isn't bitter and I as an African American woman get my hair done weekly NOT for a man but for myself. PERIOD. Ok mini rant over....

I believe that your story is good enough to be turned into a movie. You should shop it around after getting it copyrighted. Thanks for this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous