All Comments on 'Hard Lessons'

by SalamandoFlameFan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Too damn funny!

The boys went straight to the Principal. Mrs. Taylor went straight to jail. And even with the cages they can still masturbate and ejaculate. Or they can just take them off. They're toys and you don't need a key to remove one. At least understand what you're writing. This was just awful. Even for a fictional story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Harrad Experiment?

This was the kind of reading I was looking forward to when I bought a a book called "The Harrad Experiment" in my youth back in the 70's. Unfortunately it was nothing this erotic and sadly a disappointing read. I'm looking forward to the continuation of this series as I like the theme and where it sounds like it's going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Edgewood?!

Always so creative Sal! Love your writings, thanks again for sharing. Lol @ nonnie, like he doesn't know about how much the author knows!Get over yourself kid, it's just a story

dyetieddyetiedabout 7 years ago
Keep it going

This has always been one of the classic femdom themes for males, and me. The ongoing shame and mortification of the teenage male by his female contemporaries. You have nicely set it up for us. Endless possibilities are there to be explored. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome

Man, I hope you add more parts to this soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent! Hope you add more chapters

Excellent story, with a quality worthy of Salamando (despite the lack of sex magic, but this scenario actually works better without adding any magic)! I would prefer if this was more a case of a professor acting alone (in the line of the Stanford Prison Experiment), as the fact that nobody knows about this school policy breaks a bit the suspension of disbelief. But anyway, 5 stars! Hope you continue this scenario with more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent !

There are a lot of interesting ways this story could go from this point. This classic and oft repeated theme of teenage males humiliated by their female counterparts never really gets old. Please take care to maintain the essence of the school setting. Overall - really good !

ptebadenptebadenalmost 7 years ago
Stop. Take it quietly

All of this happened too quickly. You could have spent much more time tetling us about this hot scene with the boys blinfolded and tied getting a wonderful handjob by their classmates, pretty girls.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous