All Comments on 'Corrupting Amber Ch. 14'

by GUIWriter577

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Finally!

This is great! I've been waiting for breeding to come in and as always you didn't disappoint! Thanks for writing so quickly, you think you'll be able to keep this up?

Your avid fan -A

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Very good. Like the new angle. Looking forward to her getting fucked by a bunch of dudes. It would be cool to see her turned into the town whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Can't wait to see her visibly pregnant, turning tricks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
glad to see you're back

dark story-but strangely a favorite

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
👌 thank you

love it. hope she drinks while pregnant to get the pregnancy ducked up and good and drunk too. isn't biology great?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

Awesome

tdkb1916tdkb1916over 6 years ago
So hot! Keep going

OMG, I discovered this series last night. I read all the chapters and jerked off multiples times. I love your attention to detail and the increasing yet steady corruption and downfall of Amber is flat out hot, hot, hot. It would be nice to see her appear in a porno while Matt jerked off, and then have to be a good little whore who Matt pimped out so she could pay for her drugs. Finally, Matt corrupts her completely by wacking off as he watches Amber load up a syringe with a massive hit and intentionally overdose at his request.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow.

Very well written. So horribly, decadently scummy. Disgustingly well done. A massive turn on. Hoping there's more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
jealous

totally loving this story. Would love to be Amber and corrupt myself exactly like this. Would be real cool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
new story

love this story.

at one time you mentioned starting another story. any progress?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
INCREDIBLE!

Fuck this is hot. In my mind I pictured Kevin as this huge hung black man. Especially when you mentioned Amber's white thighs. Love this so much! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGUIWriter577@GUIWriter577
616 Followers
After many years of requests I have created a 'PAY PER CREATION' Patreon page, which means if I don't write, you DON'T PAY. I just simply have not been able to afford to work on writing when my day job takes up so much of my time. My Patreon means that writing in place of work...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES