All Comments on 'Is That For Me?'

by Frederick Carol

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Nightowl21Nightowl21over 19 years ago
A good story

Just a little mushy, isn't it? Maybe not mushy but too much nice. But a good ending and that's important.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Mmmm

That was most excellent

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderful story

Mushy, not for me. Excellent dialogue, well suited to the era the story's set in, and well executed, very sensual sex scenes too!

Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
y'no!

weak weak! It even seems the feedBack befrore me is wrtten by the same author! bad, badl,bad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Bloody Fantastic

This would be one of the best written stories I have read in a really long time. A real tribute to the author who almost made it feel as if the reader was actualy there at the time.

Please give me more as good as this one to read.

A real credit to the author.

Cheers

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
Short and sweet....with

more to eat! This was really good. Hard to believe that they met in one chapter, made love in another, and decided to marry in the last. But it was a well crafted story and even somewhat realistic although erotic fiction tends to get to the point quicker than reality. But looking back - maybe it was the third date for them all before they hooked up. Some of the lines were quite visual such as "her tits jiggling delightfully as she moved" so overall it was entertaining. I look forward to reading more from this author. Thanks.

gulshannraygulshannrayover 10 years ago
IS THAT FOR ME ?

Yes it is only a Mouse Click so I take the opportunity to click. The story and narration is coming through nicely and it is requried to be continued - This I am mentioning with out going through the list as yet and it might have continued ? - and so I am hoping the continuation would be there for the readership to appreciate some more good reading. Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

Outstanding story line and so well written. Very erotic and arousing without every 7other word being "cunt, or pussy or cock". These words all have their place but so many of the Literotica writers have these as their entire vocabulary. And that is much more of a turnoff than anything else, plus it shows the "writers" ignorance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dafydd??

As in Daffyd Duck?! C'mon, give us a break. Couldn't get past that, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dafydd ...

... is the Welsh spelling of David. Nowt to do with ducks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous