All Comments on 'Black Velvet Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
GrandPaMGrandPaMabout 7 years ago
Wow...

I do love the way your mind works. :-)

lovingman41lovingman41about 7 years ago
bad FBI AGENT

SO FBI agent Craig, works for the bad guys, only the FBI, doesn't know it yet. well it's time for the crowbar to deal out some justice, to the bad guys again, with Micheal Burke's help. Fuque seems like an alias to me, wonder if that is really Ferrell, and agent darkwave, is goth girl Kathy ;, that is my guesses.

666iceman666icemanabout 7 years ago
Just my thoughts!

IC knows who the killer or shall I say killers are, also who within the FBI is trying to sweep this under the carpet to hide the identity of Mr C, Darkware and the Huntress from being outed. The problem for Don is how does he protect his ex wife and yet out the ones that did the deed. He will go on the dark side along with Todd and his team, taking Cindy with him as a wing-man as she needs to learn fast the ways of the Dark Side before the real war starts.

Fuqua/Ferell could be one of the same or worked as a team hence my killer/killers at the start. Les Craig is involved but not sure if he is a pawn or a player easy to lead as he wants up the ladder.

At the scene IC saw footprints light in weight but also realised someone of strength needed to fight, hold and stab the victim. The car was said to have dents on the rear, yet no more has been said if the hubbies car had any dents, or if it was new or old.

As the Chief said Don is being spread wide and thin, but everytime a crime happens in one area another is about to happen in another area, allowing the SB lot to continue with their own plotting for the big picture.

As someone has stated its about time the old IC 1 and IC 2 start dishing out a little justice of the iron claw. still a very good story and as good as any you have written so far double 5* Iceman

covenant_mancovenant_manabout 7 years ago
I'm torn...

The obvious solution is that Les Craig stepped in to get the info, either because he's working for the bad guys or because, like Tanya said, he sees an opportunity to make hay and climb the ranks. I'm reluctant to go with the obvious solution though... this is after all an Iron Crowbar story. :)

To the people suggesting Ferrell & Fuqua may be the same person, I disagree. I think the team would have noticed a similarity between Ferrell and Fuqua in the last case if there was one. Plus, Ferrell has always struck me as a somewhat incompetant lackey, not a valuable hired gun.

Other than that, the clues too often seem to elude me and WW gets one over one me.

grriz1grriz1about 7 years ago
And the chapters keep coming.

I have finally become current with your stories. I have come to look forward to each new adventure; keep them coming. I would become very depressed should I wake up one morning and discover that there was no new chapter to this saga. I have become a fan of the crowbars.

666iceman666icemanabout 7 years ago
How far can he streeeech

More bodies, more pressure from senators etc, more cases, more boards of inquiry. When will the time bomb stop ticking and the IC blow? Those that are pushing him to react are in for a surprise as he will deal with each one with a heart and mind of ICE, cold and calculated one by one with special detail to those that did the dirty on family members. I cant wait for when "four hundred years ago" becomes a common saying inside TCPD. Another very good chapter WW and another double cheeseburger 5*. Iceman.

tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
LOOK AT ANY SPIDER WEB

all those strands and some do not end at any point, TK U MLJ LV NV

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Where will Les Craig fit in? Thought there was more than one killer of Jeanine but is Darkwave involved as one of them?

chytownchytown11 months ago

*****Good chapter and read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2169 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES